Coin Toss's Blog
- Coin Toss's Blog has 458 entries (0 private) and has been viewed 332,198 times.
- Lottery Post members have made 1476 comments in Coin Toss's Blog.
- Coin Toss is a Gold member
Yesterday, 7:06 pmFrank & Ernest Cartoon
August 14, 2014, 11:24 pmA 94 year-old Prophecy is Fulfilled
A 94-year-old Prophecy is Fulfilled...
H.L. Mencken (born 1880 - died 1956) was a journalist, satirist, critic and Democrat...
He wrote the editorial below while working for the Baltimore Evening Sun, which appeared in the July 26, 1920 edition.!!
"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron.!"
August 14, 2014, 11:21 pmSecret Service: Hillary worst assignment
Secret Service: Hillary Worst Assignment?
Last Edited: August 14, 2014, 11:22 pm
August 7, 2014, 4:19 pmA tale of two doctors
Two patients limp into two different doctors' offices with the same complaint: Both have trouble walking and may require hip surgery.
Patient 1. is examined within the hour, is x-rayed the same day and has a time booked for surgery the following week.
Patient 2. sees his family doctor after waiting 3 weeks for an appointment, then waits 8 weeks to see a specialist, then gets an x-ray, which isn't reviewed for another week and finally has his surgery scheduled for 6 months from then, pending the review boards decision on his age and remaining value to society.
Why the different treatment for the two patients?
The FIRST is a Golden Retriever taken to a vet.
The SECOND is a Senior Citizen on Obama care.
In November, if there is no change in government, we'll all have to find a good vet
August 7, 2014, 10:37 amExcellent puzzle for smart people
Excellent puzzle for smart people!
Puzzle One: Imagine you are a 3 year old to 8 year old child. You are on your own without adults. You are asked to walk from Houston, Texas to Minneapolis, Minnesota on your own with no food or belongings to sustain you. Then you are asked to walk an addition 100 miles past Minnesota.
Could you do it?
How long would it take you as a 6 year old? That is the minimum distance these poor, helpless little ones have supposedly walked from Central America to the border of Texas, again, on their own. They didn't get lost.
And they survived the journey without help (unless you buy in to the notion that a destitute out-of-work family run out of their homes by gangs and living in squalor somehow came up with $8,000 to $10,000 for EACH child to pay a coyote to take them to the border).
Puzzle Two: You must start somewhere in the green area. Let's make it easy and start where green meets orange, so that you had the least mileage by not having to cover the whole green area. Just start where the green meets the orange. Blue, of course, is water.
Your task is to figure a route from the green area to the purple area without going into the blue area and while avoiding towns and cities in the orange area. The black line is the distance from the nearest town to Mexico's southern border that touches the green area to Laredo, Texas, one of the CLOSEST purple towns. 1220 miles across desert and mountains with no equipment or food or help.
If orange had stopped these innocents where orange touches green, problem would not have occurred. However, what six year old do you know who could walk 1220 miles (minimum), probably more like 1500 miles on their own without dying?
How many days would it take for a 6 year old to walk 1220 miles without help, directions, food, sun protection, etc.?
I don't believe the whole truth is being given to us folks. Someone created and assisted this, and the media should be figuring out who it is.
If picture above does not show (X) green is Central America and orange is Mexico.
Last Edited: August 7, 2014, 10:58 am
July 30, 2014, 12:51 amMuslim vs. Jewish Contributions to the World
Muslim vs. Jewish Contributions to the World
The Global Islamic population is approximately 1,200,000,000, or 20% of the world population.
They have received the following Nobel Prizes:
1988 - Najib Mahfooz
1978 - Mohamed Anwar El-Sadat
1994 - Yaser Arafat:
1990 - Elias James Corey
1999 - Ahmed Zewa
1960 - Peter Brian Medawar
1998 - Ferid Mourad
The Global Jewish population is approximately 14,000,000, or about 0.02% of the world population.
They have received the following Nobel Prizes:
1910 - Paul Heyse
1927 - Henri Bergson
1958 - Boris Pasternak
1966 - Shmuel Yosef Agnon
1966 - Nelly Sachs
1976 - Saul Bellow
1978 - Isaac Bashevis Singer
1981 - Elias Canetti
1987 - Joseph Brodsky
1991 - Nadine Gordimer World
1911 - Alfred Fried
1911 - Tobias Michael Carel Asser
1968 - Rene Cassin
1973 - Henry Kissinger
1978 - Menachem Begin
1986 - Elie Wiesel
1994 - Shimon Peres
1994 - Yitzhak Rabin
1905 - Adolph Von Baeyer
1906 - Henri Moissan
1907 - Albert Abraham Michelson
1908 - Gabriel Lippmann
1910 - Otto Wallach
1915 - Richard Willstaetter
1918 - Fritz Haber
1921 - Albert Einstein
1922 - Niels Bohr
1925 - James Franck
1925 - Gustav Hertz
1943 - Gustav Stern
1943 - George Charles de Hevesy
1944 - Isidor Issac Rabi
1952 - Felix Bloc h
1954 - Max Born
1958 - Igor Tamm
1959 - Emilio Segre
1960 - Donald A. Glaser
1961 - Robert Hofstadter
1961 - Melvin Calvin
1962 - Lev Davidovich Landau
1962 - Max Ferdinand Perutz
1965 - Richard Phillips Feynman
1965 - Julian Schwinger
1969 - Murray Gell-Mann
1971 - Dennis Gabor
1972 - William Howard Stein
1973 - Brian David Josephson
1975 - Benjamin Mottleson
1976 - Burton Richter
1977 - Ilya Prigogine
1978 - Arno Allan Penzias
1978 - Peter L Kapitza
1979 - Stephen Weinberg
1979 - Sheldon Glashow
1979 - Herbert Charle s Brown
1980 - Paul Berg
1980 - Walter Gilbert
1981 - Roald Hoffmann
1982 - Aaron Klug
1985 - Albert A. Hauptman
1985 - Jerome Karle
1986 - Dudley R. Herschbach
1988 - Robert Huber
1988 - Leon Lederman
1988 - Melvin Schwartz
1988 - Jack Steinberger
1989 - Sidney Altman
1990 - Jerome Friedman
1992 - Rudolph Marcus
1995 - Martin Perl
2000 - Alan J. Heeger
1970 - Paul Anthony Samuelson
1971 - Simon Kuznets
1972 - Kenneth Joseph Arrow
1975 - Leonid Kantorovich
1976 - Milton Friedman
1978 - Herbert A. Simon
1980 - Lawrence Robert Klein
1985 - Franco Modigliani
1987 - Robert M. Solow
1990 - Harry Markowitz
1990 - Merton Miller
1992 - Gary Becker
1993 - Robert Fogel
1908 - Elie Metchnikoff
1908 - Paul Erlich
1914 - Robert Barany
1922 - Otto Meyerhof
1930 - Karl Landsteiner
1931 - Otto Warburg
1936 - Otto Loewi
1944 - Joseph Erlanger
1944 - Herbert Spencer Gasser
1945 - Ernst Boris Chain
1946 - Hermann Joseph Muller
1950 - Tadeus Reichstein
1952 - Selman Abra ham Waksman
1953 - Hans Krebs
1953 - Fritz Albert Lipmann
1958 - Joshua Lederberg
1959 - Arthur Kornberg
1964 - Konrad Bloch
1965 - Francois Jaco b
1965 - Andre Lwoff
1967 - George Wald
1968 - Marshall W. Nirenberg
1969 - Salvador Luria
1970 - Julius Axelrod
1970 - Sir Bernard Katz
1972 - Gerald Maurice Edelman
1975 - Howard Martin Temin
1976 - Baruch S. Blumberg
1977 - Roselyn Sussman Yalow
1978 - Daniel Nathans
1980 - Baruj Benacerraf
1984 - Cesar Milstein
1985 - Michael Stuart Brown
1985 - Joseph L. Goldstein
1986 - Stanley Cohen [& Rita Levi-Montalcini]
1988 - Gertrude Elion
1989 - Harold Varmus
1991 - Erwin Neher
1991 - Bert Sakmann
1993 - Richard J. Roberts
1993 - Phillip Sharp
1994 - Alfred Gilman
1995 - Edward B. Lewis
The Jews are not promoting brain washing the children in military training camps, teaching them how to blow themselves up and cause maximum deaths of Jews and other non Muslims.
The Jews don't hijack planes, nor kill athletes at the Olympics.
The Jews don't traffic slaves, nor have leaders calling for Jihad and death to all the Infidels.
Perhaps the world's Muslims should consider investing more in standard education and less in blaming the Jews for all their problems.
Regardless of your feelings about the crisis between Israel and the Palestinians and Arab neighbors, even if you believe there is more culpability on Israel's part, the following two sentences really say it all:
If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel.
July 28, 2014, 12:40 amMichelle Obama critcizes money's political influence, asks for fat checks
Michelle Obama complains about money's influence on politics, then asks for 'fat check'
Last Edited: July 28, 2014, 12:41 am
July 25, 2014, 8:25 pmBill Clinton and "the Energizer"
Bill Clinton reportedly has a buxom blond mistress who visits so often when Hillary Clinton isn't home in Chappaqua that the former president's Secret Service detail have given her an unofficial code name: Energizer.
This is according to Ronald Kessler in "The First Family Detail: Secret Service Agents Reveal the Hidden Lives of Presidents," due Aug. 5 from Crown Forum.
Kessler is no stranger to the controversies surrounding the Secret Service.
He broke the story that Secret Service agents protecting President Obama in Cartagena, Colombia, hired prostitutes, and put the president in jeopardy.
The book, portions of which I've obtained, says none of the normal protocols is followed when Energizer arrives in her SUV, sometimes just minutes after Hillary has left the Westchester house.
Kessler quotes a supervisor informing a new agent: "You don't stop her, you don't approach her, you just let her go in."
Energizer, who is described as charming and friendly, sometimes brought cookies to the agents, according to the book excerpts.
One told Kessler: "It was a warm day, and she was wearing a low-cut tank top, and as she leaned over, her breasts were very exposed. They appeared to be very perky and very new and full ... There was no doubt in my mind they were enhanced."
Kessler also reports that Hillary's Secret Service detail informs Bill's Secret Service detail when the former first lady is coming home, so Bill has time to get Energizer off the property and clean up any evidence.
But once, the warning came late. "The agents had to scramble to get Energizer out of there so there wasn't some kind of big confrontation."
Kessler also reveals that Hillary is routinely rude to the agents who are sworn to take a bullet for her.
"Because she is so nasty to agents and hostile to law enforcement officers and military officers in general, agents consider being assigned to her detail a form of punishment," Kessler wrote.
And they don't get any cookies.
Bill's representatives did not answer requests for comment.
Nick Merrill, a spokesman for Hillary, has been busy dealing with allegations in Ed Klein's "Blood Feud," about the supposed animosity between the Clintons and the Obamas.
When asked for a comment on Kessler's tome, Merrill replied, "Another book?"
July 24, 2014, 7:23 pmSome 'oinker' jokes
No offense ladies, just for fun:
VERY BRAVE MAN JOKES ---
How do you turn a fox into an elephant?
What is the difference between a battery and a woman?
A battery has a positive side.
Why is the space between a woman's breasts and her hips called a waist?
Because you could easily fit another pair of boobs in there..
How do you make 5 pounds of fat look good?
Put a nipple on it.
Why do women fake orgasms ?
Because they think men care.
If your wife keeps coming out of the kitchen to nag at you, what have you done wrong?
Made her chain too long
Why is a Laundromat a really bad place to pick up a woman?
Because a woman who can't even afford a washing machine will probably never be able to support you.
Why do women have smaller feet than men?
It's one of those 'evolutionary things' that allows them to stand closer to the kitchen sink.
Why do men pass gas more than women?
Because women can't shut up long enough to build up the required pressure.
If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first ?
The dog, of course. He'll shut up once you let him in.
Scientists have discovered a food that diminishes a woman's sex drive by 90%..
It's called a Wedding Cake.
Why do men die before their wives?
They want to.
July 21, 2014, 10:54 amBarry at the bank
President Obama walked into the bank to cash a check. As he approached the cashier he said, "Good morning Ma'am, could you please cash this check for me?"
"It would be my pleasure sir. Would you please show me your ID?"
"Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I am Barack Obama, the President of the United States of AMERICA!"
"Yes sir, I know who you are, but with all the regulations and monitoring of the banks, because of impostors and forgers, and requirements of the Dodd-Frank legislation, etc., I must insist on seeing your ID.
"Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am."
"I am sorry Mr. President but these are the bank rules and I must follow them."
"I order you to cash this check!"
"Look Mr. President, here is an example of what we can do. One day, Tiger Woods came into the bank without ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled out his putter and made a beautiful shot across the bank into a cup. With that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his check.
Another time, Andre Agassicame in without ID. He pulled out his tennis racquet and made a fabulous shot whereas the tennis ball landed in my cup. With that shot we cashed his check.
So, Mr. President, what can you do to prove that it is you, and only you, as the President of the United States?"
Obama stands there thinking, and thinking, and finally says, "Honestly, I can't think of a single thing. I don't have a clue what to do.
"Will that be large or small bills, Mr. President?
July 14, 2014, 12:51 amBoat People- 2104
The U.S. Navy intercepted a boatload of people off of the coast of CALIFORNIA today.
This placed the Navy in an awkward position, as the boat was not heading to, but away from the USA, towards Mexico.
Another surprise finding was that they were loaded with White Americans who were all seniors of Retirement / Social Security age.
Their claim was that they were trying to get to Mexico so as to be able to return to the USA as illegal immigrants.
And therefore be entitled to far more benefits than they were receiving as legitimate American Citizens on Social Security.
The Navy, it is believed, gave them food, water and fuel and assisted them on their journey.
We are booking on the next boat out.
Let me know if you want to come.
July 11, 2014, 7:30 pmThe IRS Rewrites the Odds
The IRS Rewrites the Odds.
The odds of winning the Florida lottery are 1 in 22,957,480.
The odds of winning the Powerball is 1 in 175,223,510.
The odds of winning Mega Millions is 1 in 258,890,850.
The odds of a disk drive failing in any given month are roughly one in 36. The odds of two different drives failing in the same month are roughly one in 36 squared, or 1 in about 1,300. The odds of three drives failing in the same month is 36 cubed or 1 in 46,656.
The odds of seven different drives failing in the same month (like what happened at the IRS when they received a letter asking about emails targeting conservative and pro Israeli groups) is 37 to the 7th power = 1 in 78,664,164,096. (that's over 78 Billion) In other words, the odds are greater that you will win the Florida Lottery 342 times than having those seven IRS hard drives crashing in the same month.
When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
Last Edited: July 11, 2014, 7:32 pm
July 1, 2014, 12:50 amPresident Obama, Say Something
From a Stand for Israel blog:
President Obama, Say Something
As the mothers of Eyal, Gilad, and Naftali � the three kidnapped Israeli teens � stand strong as the IDF searches for their sons, very few can understand the pain and uncertainty these three women must be feeling. One woman who can relate, however, is Sherri Mandell. Sherri's son Koby was stabbed and stoned to death in 2001 by Palestinian terrorists. Koby was a dual citizen of Israel and the United States, and his murder led to what was supposed to be a crackdown on terrorism. However, Ms. Mandell wonders in The Times of Israel, why isn't President Obama speaking out about these three Israeli boys taken by terrorists?
Yet the Koby Mandell Act promised that the US government would vigorously pursue the killers of American citizens, including those killed in Israel. So far, not one of them has been brought to justice with the help of the American government ...
With these lofty goals, you would think that there would be a picture or at least a mention of Naftali on the website. Or a mention of Koby. Or of the many Americans citizens killed by Palestinian terrorists in Israel. But when it comes to Americans who are the victims of Palestinian terrorism, the Justice Department, like the President remains silent.
Author: Stand For Israel | June 27, 2014
Posted in: Terrorism, US-Israel relations
Read more: http://www.blog.standforisrael.org/articles/president-obama-say-something#ixzz36BnAucAH
June 27, 2014, 6:59 pmLiberal Logic
Liberal logic is a term used to describe arguments made by some liberals that may appear logical, but are actually nonsensical. Here are more than 100 examples:
1. No matter what happens in the weather, global warming must have caused it
2. Insist on "tolerance" for anything that is anti-Christian, while promoting censorship for anything which is Christian
3. If a crime is committed against a member of a predominantly Democratic group, then it's a hate crime; if committed against a member of a mostly Republican group, then it is not
4. Claim something is true merely because a (nearly bankrupt) newspaper said so (see appeal to authority)
5. Obama, whose statements and activities are Islamic and does not attend church, is somehow a Christian while Thomas Jefferson, a regular churchgoer, was not
6. Assuming what is to be proved, as in implausibly assuming that radioactive decay has somehow been constant in order to claim that the Earth is old.
7. Claim that liberals' viewpoints are being censored, while actually they are the ones censoring their opponents
8. Claim that switching from heterosexual to homosexual is customary, but switching back is somehow impossible
9. Insist that someone needs to experience something (e.g., drugs, pornography, gambling, etc.) before being able to criticize it
10. Pretend to base their opinion on an unverifiable or unusual personal experience, when real logic would be a better guide
11. Criticize Christians for literal interpretations of Genesis, but then insist on even more literal interpretations when it suits the liberal ideology
12. Belief that a correlation and/or causation (e.g., between atheism and suicide) can be disproved by a counterexample (e.g., one atheist who remained sane)
13. Responding to a logical comment or question with an (illogical) expression of personal like or dislike, as in "but I like it!"
14. Never admitting shame for liberal behavior, but often telling others they should be ashamed of themselves.
15. Circular reasoning as in demanding censorship of creation science and intelligent design in schools and scientific journals, while simultaneously citing the resulting lack of those views in schools and journals as proof against it!
16. Americans should "move on" past the misconduct of Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy, but should dig up as much old dirt as possible about Republican candidates
17. Highly implausible assumptions in "if ... then" arguments, such as "if embryonic stem cell research will find the cure for paralysis, then would you support it?" (without any consideration of superior alternatives)
18. Barack Obama on Afghanistan: with fewer soldiers, we didn't have enough ammo and humvees!
19. Free speech for anything and everything ... except the conservative truth, and religion.
20. Insisting that the Bible literally prohibits judging anything.
21. Hollywood promotion of abortion is welcomed, but views of Hollywood actresses towards their own children are concealed
22. The belief that, although carrying an unborn child to birth reduces risk of breast cancer, choosing abortion rather than childbirth somehow does not increase the relative risk.
23. Requesting increased spending by government to reduce poverty, when actually poverty is increased by the dependency
24. Claiming that an atheistic culture cannot harm anyone, but also insisting that classroom prayer can cause harm
25. Claiming that teaching abstinence does not reduce premarital sex and associated disease
26. Claiming that premarital sex is acceptable and normal.
27. Claiming that increasing taxes must increase government revenue, when often people just work less and revenues then decline.
28. Denying that widespread ownership of guns, largely defensive weapons, can reduce crime.
29. Claiming that Roe v. Wade cannot be overruled, or can only be overruled if it is a unanimous 9-0 vote (this argument tries to make irreversible law out of the dicta in a weak majority opinion in Planned Parenthood v. Casey, even though the very creation of that "secret opinion" was procured by liberal deceit.)
30. Doing away with traditional language (such as "he" to refer to men and women), despite centuries of previous use.
31. Claiming that getting rid of a sadistic dictator by going into Iraq was wrong but stepping into Sudan is not.
32. Believing/claiming that the United Nations is better suited to judge and direct a country's actions rather than the country itself.
33. It is a right to dissent against American policy but never take a stand if that logic moves beyond dissent and becomes treason.
34. Stating "God of the gaps" to justify atheism
35. Claiming that the "wondrous, pristine national park of ANWR needs protection to keep its beauty!" (In reality, it is but a remote barren tundra that few visit.)
36. Claiming that it's not fair to the world that America keeps the thermostat at 72 degrees at all times.
37. Using a double-standard for racism and sexism when the target person is conservative.
38. Claiming that it is extremely offensive to call any culture primitive or barbaric, except when they are talking about the writers of the Bible.
39. Many liberals claim that even if Obama wasn't born in America then he should still be president.
40. Claiming that divine creation is "illogical" but creation from a spontaneous explosion of absolutely nothing at all "makes perfect sense."
41. Failing to respect (and sometimes utterly disrespecting, such as in flag desecration) the United States of America in general while continuing their residency herein and actively demanding the benefits and liberties that come with being a citizen.
42. Claiming that Christianity is not a form of diversity while praising Islam for this same reason. Later (whenever it benefits them), liberals will compare the two, claiming that few differences exist between them.
43. Dodging statistics when doing so will favor the liberal agenda. A clear example of this is claiming that capital punishment is too expensive to taxpayers while they allow illegal immigrants to fly under the radar.
44. Cherry picking democracy: Liberals will laud the wisdom of the people when democracy produces a liberal result, but when it produces a conservative result, liberals will complain about mobocracy and demand judicial activism.
45. Assuming that any book espousing a liberal position is automatically authoritative and unquestionable.
46. Misplacing the burden of proof: Liberals insist that things like reports of extraterrestrial visitors have to be true until they have been conclusively disproved.
47. Claiming that the First Amendment protects only expression that they like, whereas any expression that offends them is subject to politically correct censorship.
48. Arguing that an opponent is inconsistent because he does not take silly extreme views, such as complaining that people are pro-life without preserving life in all circumstances.
49. Tacitly assuming that their preconceived notions must be true and then dismissing all other explanations as contradicting their preconceived notions.
50.That a nation can borrow its way out of debt and spend its way out of a recession.
51.Claiming that economy is a zero-sum game (see false zero-sum game)
52.Defending evolutionism by attacking a straw-man version of creationism rather than addressing what creationists actually say.
53. Liberals claim that they value freedom and at the same time want to restrict freedom to own weapons.
54.Claim that if God exists he demands a designer. Yet at the same time claim that the universe can be self-existing.
55.Claim that the AIDS epidemic is due to prejudice against homosexuals, rather than the dangers associated with the homosexual lifestyle.
56.Paying full attention to pedophiles in the Catholic Church, whilst completely ignoring pedophiles in the homosexual community.
57.Claiming that legalization of recreational drugs will reduce crime.
58.Denying that Hitler's evolutionary belief played a part in the Holocaust
59.Ranting about racism in the Republican party whilst ignoring the more prominent racism made by Democrats.
60.Claim that liberal secular bias in the media is a right-wing conspiracy.
61.Claim that atheism is not a religion
62.Claims that the Bible and prayer should be banned in within education in the name of 'Separation of Church and State' whilst preaching for state-sanctioned atheism.
63.Claims that Separation of Church and State is found in the constitution. When in fact it is only found in a letter from Thomas Jefferson to the Danbury Baptists in 1802.
64.Claim that homosexuality is genetically inherited.
65.Believe fervently in bogus homosexual statistics e.g. 'out of every two men, three were gay.'
66.Claim that domestic violence is due to patriarchy rather than drunkenness or simple anger.
67.Focus entirely on child abuse within private homes, whilst ignoring child abuse and severe neglect in state-funded orphanages.
68.Argue that illegal immigrants deserve more rights than locals.
69.Argue that crime is caused by poverty and social injustice, rather than bad parenting or the choice of the criminal.
70.Claim that the idea of happy marriages is na�ve, without mentioning the same idea to homosexuals.
71.Label evolution scientific and creationism as faith. When in fact both evolution and creation are beliefs as they require the person to believe in one or the other.
72.Label Christians as bigoted whilst ignoring the sheer intolerance homosexuals and pro-abortionists have to Christians.
73.Claiming atheists are somehow more intelligent than theists.
74.Argue that the Iraq War was all George Bush's idea whilst denying the fact that 111 Democrats voted in favor of the Iraq War.
75.Condemn hunters for shooting defenseless animals whilst encouraging pregnant women to have their even more defenseless children murdered by abortion.
76.Declaring satire against Islam and homosexuality as outrageous. Whilst ignoring or even tolerating satire against Christianity.
77.Denying the harm associated with participating in Black Magic.
78.Exaggerate the numbers of homosexuals and atheists, whilst understate or completely ignore the respectable number of Christians throughout the world.
79.Claim that natural gender roles and gender differences are 'socially constructed.'
80.Claim that humans are related to animals and plants instead of being created in the image of the Lord God Almighty.
81.Claim that liberalism is democratic but in practice referendums on same-sex marriage and capital punishment are prohibited as it is widely known that the opinion of majority disagrees with the liberals.
82.Believe that the opinion of a 'persecuted' minority such as homosexuals or drug-addicts are more important than the opinions of the majority.
83.Whenever crime increases, the laws need to be softened rather than hardened or maintained as they are.
84.Claim that evolution in the modern world is only opposed by a minority of 'Christian fundamentalists'. In fact, poll after poll has found that over 40% of Americans believe in Young Earth Creationism.
85.When there are terrorist attacks, America's foreign policy is to blame rather than the terrorists themselves
86.Declare all military violence outrageous, whilst proclaiming that civilian rioting and violence from 'pacifists' is their right.
87.Dismiss social campaigners such as Mary Whitehouse as lunatics, despite their arguments for acting against the problems being reasonable.
88.Dismiss wealth made by a conservative shameful, whilst tolerating wealth made by liberals regardless of whether or not it was done legally.
89.Focus purely on rehabilitating criminals, whilst neglecting the rights of the victims.
90.Dismiss mainstream religion as 'superstitious', but the same label is not applied to easily refutable theories such as evolution or even beliefs in UFOs.
91.Denial the scientific value contained in the Bible (Such as the Bible claiming the Earth is round before man discovered the fact).
92.Throw a severe tantrum whenever conservatives contradict liberalism with strong logical arguments, rather than use a calm logical argument in reply or accept the conservative's evidence.
93.Claim that conservatives and Christians are 'sexist' just for standing up for traditional womanhood, without admitting clearly offensive sexism made towards women who disagree with liberalism.
94.Use unnecessarily complex language to make liberals appear more intelligent than conservatives or to avoid admitting errors.
95.Claim that people who did not vote for Obama were racist, when in fact there are wide range of factors for not voting for Obama nor the party he represents.
96.Rejection of familiar language for the sake of liberal ideology, for example removal of the words mom and dad for sake of homosexual foster parents.
97.Claim that religion and science are supposed to be two separate realities, but in fact there continues to be many scientific arguments for God's existence and many great scientists had a devout faith in the Lord God.
98.Claim that Christmas and Easter Sunday are just random days for wild parties rather than a special dedication to Jesus Christ.
99.Claim that liberals and secularists have a better tendency to liberate society more, when in fact the worse crimes against humanity were committed by atheist socialists and great events of liberation such as the abolition of slavery were led by Christian conservatives.
100.Claim that labeling terrorists as evil is 'down to their opinion', whilst labeling Christianity as evil is absolutely correct.
101.Claim that population control is needed to settle down the growing population worldwide, but in fact this is plain propaganda and the twice the amount of the population of 6 billion can fit into Jacksonville, Florida as it contains over 25 billion square feet.
102.Teenagers are too young to access guns so they can defend themselves but they're never too young to have an abortion
103.Hippies, unions and Occupy Wall Street whose messages are intimidating and sometimes violent are heroes, but pro lifers are dangerous extremists (the latter idea is silly because only 7 murders by pro lifers have been made in the years since Roe v Wade. Most of these actions are opposed by pro lifers.
104.Animals and trees are precious whilst the unborn are just blobs of tissue.
105.A conservative who oppose same sex marriage is a bigot, but a liberal believing in the same way (such as Hillary Clinton) is not
106.The constitution explicitly guarantees the right to abortion, but not a handgun
107.There is subtle racism in campaign ads but nothing racist about affirmative action which puts blacks ahead of whites regardless of merit.
108.Protesting against abortion is extremism but allowing hateful messages at military funerals is free speech.
Last Edited: June 27, 2014, 7:00 pm
June 22, 2014, 7:48 pmGreat little civics test
A Tough Test
This is not supposed to be an easy one. The website reports that average score was 49% and college professors average about 55%.
There are only 33 Questions.