- jarasan's Blog has 646 entries (0 private) and has been viewed 552,176 times.
- Lottery Post members have made 2493 comments in jarasan's Blog.
- jarasan is a Platinum member
December 9, 2013, 11:55 pmThey've ruined football.
All I can say is this, boycott the super bowl. Life as we knew it, is over. New Jersey, and the NFL is a disgrace and if fat man doesn't do something about it, he has no chance to be the POTUS.
Last Edited: December 9, 2013, 11:56 pm
December 9, 2013, 6:00 pmNew Obamacare sponsor!!
Last Edited: December 9, 2013, 6:01 pm
December 4, 2013, 12:50 amRangel past 18 years.
Chuck Rangel has issues, just because someone is old, a vet, did this and that, does not give him privilege above fellow citizens and the law. Hitler, Ho Chi Min, Stalin, Oswald, all served in their early years and look what they did. This is from CBSNEWS; Chuck the soldier forgot he was a US soldier. The honorable became dishonorable. Some of the stuff is not serious but some of it is downright abuse of power, office and is criminal. Age is no excuse, ask Whitey Bolger.
1. Conduct in violation of the solicitation and gift ban
- "Between 2005 and 2008 Respondent engaged in a pattern of soliciting for donations and other things of value on behalf of the Charles B. Rangel Center for Public Policy at the City College of New York."
- "The entities solicited were seeking official action from the House..."
- "Respondent's conduct was not within the parameters established by the Standards Committee for solicitations on behalf of charitable organizations."
2. Conduct in violations of Code of Ethics for Government Service (clause 5)
- A member is never supposed to give special favors or accept things that may make it look like it could sway the member in his official capacity.
- "...Respondent made numerous requests for support for the Rangel Center. Those requests were directed at entities and individuals whose interests could be affected by the legislative and oversight activities of Respondent in his capacity as a member of congress."
- "Contributions were made by persons with interests before the Ways and Means Committee..."
- "Contributions to the Rangel Center provided a benefit to Respondent."
3. Conduct in violation of the House gift rule
- "Respondent solicited contributions for the Rangel Center and the Rangel Center did receive contributions."
- "Respondent has a personal interest in the Rangel Center... will provide him with an office, and allows him to perpetuate his legacy, including the storing and archiving of his papers."
- "Contributions to the Rangel Center constituted indirect gifts attributable to Respondent."
4. Conduct in violation of postal service laws and franking commission regulations
- A member is not allowed to use the frank for any association, committee or organization. Only for official congressional duties.
- "Respondent used his frank for the benefit of a charitable organization and for solicitation of funds."
5. Conduct in violation of any franking statute
- "Respondent used his frank on materials that were not official business."
6. Conduct in violation of House Office Building Commission's Regulations
- Not allowed to use congressional staff to solicit contributions on House of Representatives property.
- "Respondent and his staff drafted solicitation letters and performed other work related to solicitations on property of the U.S. Representatives."
7. Conduct in violation of the purpose law and the Member's Congressional Handbook
- Members' allowances include official mail costs/staff salaries. It is against the law to misuse federal funds. The members' handbook says the allowance can only be used for official purposes.
- "Respondent used House employees and other official House resources for work related to the Rangel center."
- "Those resources included the use of staff time, use of telephones and House email accounts, other office supplies, and of the frank. Those expenses were paid using the MRA." MRA is the Member's Representational Allowance.
8. Conduct in violation of the Letterhead Rules
- House rules do not allow anyone not under the direction and control of the House to use the words "Congress of the United States" or "House of Representatives" or "Official Business."
- "...Respondent sent letters related to the Rangel Center on letterhead bearing the words 'Congress of the United States' and 'House of Representatives.'"
9. Conduct in violation of the Ethics in Government Act (EIGA) and House Rule 16
- EIGA requires members to file full and complete Financial Disclosure statements on income, rent on property, gifts and other financial assets. If a statement has to be amended, the committee says it's in good faith if done by the end of the year and an explanation as to why. Fail on one of those, and the amendment is not considered in good faith.
- "Respondent engaged in a pattern of submitting Financial Disclosure statements that were incomplete and inaccurate."
- "Respondent failed to report numerous items required to be reported... from 1998 through 2008."
- "Respondent erroneously reported numerous required to be reported under the EIGA during the period 1998 through 2007."
- "Respondent's amendments...1998 through 2007 were not filed within the close of the year...Respondent's amendments were not timely."
- "Respondent's amendments...1998 through 2007 were filed after the committee...had established an investigative subcommittee with respect to Respondent's conduct, including his reporting of the Punta Cana villa on his Financial Disclosure Statements..."
- "Respondent has failed to establish that the amendments to his Financial Disclosure statements for the calendar years 1998 through 2007 were submitted in good faith."
- "Respondent's conduct violated the EIGA."
10. Conduct in violation of Code of ethics for Government Service (clause 5)
- Here's another case where a person in government is not supposed to give special privileges to anyone or accept favors or benefits that could look like it might influence his actions as a Representative.
- "Respondent received a rent stabilized residential apartment at Lenox Terrace, which he used as office space for Rangel for Congress and National Leadership PAC."
- "Terms of the lease for the rent stabilized apartment provided that the apartment was to be used 'for living purposes only.'"
- "Respondent's acceptance of that rent-stabilized apartment for nonresidential purposes in contravention of the terms of the lease was a favor or benefit to him..."
- "Respondent accepted the favor or benefit from Olnick under circumstances that might be construed by reasonable persons as influencing the performance of his governmental duties."
11. Conduct in violation of Code of Ethics for Government Service (clause 2)
- Code of ethics for government service states that people in government must uphold the Constitution and laws of the United States.
- "Respondent's failure to report rental income related to Punta Cana on his Federal income tax returns violated the Internal Revenue Code."
- As already stated above, Rangel also violated Franking Regulations, House Office Building Commission's Regulations, and Member’s Congressional Handbook, Ethics in Government Act and the Internal Revenue Code and other violations.
12. Conduct in Violation of the Code of Conduct: Letter and Spirit of House Rules
- House Rules state that a Member "shall adhere to the spirit and the letter of the Rules of the House..."
- Respondent's conduct violated this rule.
13. Conduct in Violation of the Code of Conduct: Conduct Reflecting Discredibility on the House
- House Rules state that a Member "shall behave at all times in a manner that shall reflect creditably on the House."
- Subcommittee finds Rangel violated this with the following offenses:
- -Improper solicitations of potential donors to the Rangel Center
-Acceptance of favors and benefits from donors to the Rangel Center in a way that some might see as influence the job he does in Congress
-Knowingly accepting indirect gifts from donors to the Rangel Center
-Improperly using franking privileges to raise money for the Rangel Center
-Writing solicitations for the Rangel Center on House property
-Misusing House resources- staff, phones, e-mail and franking for work related to the Rangel Center.
- -Misuse of Congressional letterhead to solicit donations to the Rangel Center
-Failing to disclose, from 1998 to 2007, full and complete financial statements
- -Rangel's pattern of submitting Financial Disclosure statements that were incomplete and inaccurate
-Failing to make sure his Financial Disclosure statements were complete and accurate
-Violating the Ethics in Government Act
-Failing to report rental income from his villa in the Dominican Republic on his Federal income tax returns from 1998 to 2006
- -Violating the Internal Revenue Code
- -Receiving rent stabilized apartment, using it for campaign activities when the lease stated it should be used only for living purposes
- -Accepting the rent stabilized apartment in a way that could look like he was influence in his government activities by the deal
- -By breaking the law, Rangel violated the Code of Ethics for Government Service
- -By not adhering to the letter and spirit of House Rules
-"Respondent's pattern of indifference or disregard for the laws, rules and regulations of the United States and the House of Representatives is a serious violation"
- -"Respondent's actions and accumulation of actions reflected poorly on the institution of the House and, thereby, brought discredit to the House"
Last Edited: December 4, 2013, 1:04 am
December 3, 2013, 10:45 pmAbortion & Breast Cancer.
It appears there is a higher probability for women to develop breast cancer the more abortions they may have had. The article basically claims the studies have been hushed in this country because they want to keep abortion easy..........Incredibly the studies have been done in China and Iran and the info is more accessible there than here!!!!!! Read this, this is very important to pass on. The numbers are very powerful for eg. 1 abortion increase of 44% to develop BC 2 abortions 72%!!!!!!
November 27, 2013, 6:23 pmNSA recording.
(Receptionist) Hello, Welcome to ObamaFlowers, My name is Trina. How can I help you?
November 26, 2013, 9:01 pmThomas Jefferson.
This is amazing. There are two parts. Be
sure to read the 2nd part (in RED).
Thomas Jefferson was a very remarkable man who started learning very early in life and
At 5, began studying under his cousin's tutor.
At 9, studied Latin, Greek and French.
At 14, studied classical literature and additional languages.
At 16, entered the College of William and Mary. Also could write in Greek with one hand
while writing the same in Latin with the other.
At 19, studied Law for 5 years starting under George Wythe.
At 23, started his own law practice.
At 25, was elected to the Virginia House of Burgesses.
At 31, wrote the widely circulated "Summary View of the Rights of British America? And
retired from his law practice.
At 32, was a Delegate to the Second Continental Congress.
At 33, wrote the Declaration of Independence.
At 33, took three years to revise Virginia's legal code and wrote a Public Education bill
and a statute for Religious Freedom.
At 36, was elected the second Governor of Virginia succeeding Patrick Henry.
At 40, served in Congress for two years.
At 41, was the American minister to France and negotiated commercial treaties with
European nations along with Ben Franklin and John Adams.
At 46, served as the first Secretary of State under George Washington.
At 53, served as Vice President and was elected president of the American Philosophical
At 55, drafted the Kentucky Resolutions and became the active head of Republican Party.
At 57, was elected the third president of the United States.
At 60, obtained the Louisiana Purchase doubling the nation's size.
At 61, was elected to a second term as President.
At 65, retired to Monticello.
At 80, helped President Monroe shape the Monroe Doctrine.
At 81, almost single-handedly created the University of Virginia and served as its first
At 83, died on the 50th anniversary of the Signing of the Declaration of Independence
along with John Adams.
Thomas Jefferson knew because he himself studied the previous failed attempts at
government. He understood actual history, the nature of God, his laws and the nature of
man. That happens to be way more than what most understand today. Jefferson really knew
his stuff. A voice from the past to lead us in the
John F. Kennedy held a dinner in the white House for a group of the brightest minds in the
nation at that time. He made this statement: "This is perhaps the assembly of the most
intelligence ever to gather at one time in the White House with the exception of when
Thomas Jefferson dined alone."
"When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, we shall become as
corrupt as Europe."
-- Thomas Jefferson
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not."
-- Thomas Jefferson
"It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A principle which if
acted on would save one-half the wars of the world."
-- Thomas Jefferson
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting
the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."
-- Thomas Jefferson
"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a
last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
-- Thomas Jefferson
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and
-- Thomas Jefferson
"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves
and abhors is sinful and tyrannical."
-- Thomas Jefferson
Thomas Jefferson said in 1802:
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing
If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency,
first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around
the banks will deprive the people of all property - until their children wake-up homeless
on the continent their fathers conquered."
November 23, 2013, 10:00 pmOMG! Barry's ID.
OMBOMG! oh my barry OMG!
I expanded this image till you could see individual pixels...... it is all one image..........a photo of this ID.
November 20, 2013, 7:03 pmWhere oh where?
November 18, 2013, 9:46 pmbarry and Lincoln.
barry the man child charlatan used, invoked, and back dropped Lincoln, oh yeah i barry the man child wanted to portray "i am a lot like Lincoln" (goebbels would have been proud)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The fuquing community organizer POS is snubbing the sesquicentennial anniversary of Gettysburg address. Gdamit what a GD fake-joke-liar-user of one of the greatest American prezes of ever!!!!!!!!! barry is an a$$hole fraud politico fascist man child cork soaker.
Lincoln is saying "barry can kiss my arse!"
November 14, 2013, 8:44 pmReality check USA vs. Nazis / Obamacare vs. Building Website
I bet our Todd could build a website 10,000,000 times better than that Todd Park, and on the time schedule!!!!!!!!!!!!
Putting things in perspective.
March 21st 2010 to October 1 2013 is 3 years, 6 months, 10 days.
December 7, 1941 to May 8, 1945 is 3 years, 5 months, 1 day.
What this means is that in the time we were attacked at Pearl Harbor to the day Germany
surrendered is not enough time for this federal government to build a
Mobilization of millions, building tens of thousands of
tanks, planes, jeeps, subs, cruisers, destroyers, torpedoes, millions upon
millions of guns, bombs, ammo, etc. Turning the
tide in North Africa, invading Italy, D-Day, Battle of the Bulge, Race to
Berlin - all while we were also fighting the Japanese in the Pacific!!
And they can't build a webpage. ........ think about that !!.............. No,
really think about that.
Last Edited: November 14, 2013, 8:45 pm
November 11, 2013, 7:55 pmOh yeah, employment is up, Bull Suit.
Read this and cry:
Keep voting in leftists/socialists/demoncRATS and it will get worse.
November 10, 2013, 10:31 pmSums it up well.
November 7, 2013, 8:09 amBoycott New Mexico!
The police are into anal probings in New Mexico!.
Ouch click here:
November 6, 2013, 11:51 pmCops kill another kid. dads fault??
November 6, 2013, 11:43 pmThe future of our healthcare system will look like this.
Read on it is just a matter of time.