Welcome Guest
The time is now 10:43 am
You last visited July 24, 2014, 10:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Professor Jones Good or Not??

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 9 years ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
maine23's avatar - cigar
dallas texas
United States
Member #13860
April 16, 2005
204 Posts
Posted: April 18, 2005, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

ive been having the professor jones book on winning capabilities it has helped me some...do any of you guys have it and if so whats your outcome on the book...has anyone made his methods a little better...if so can you guys give me some feedback..

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    21438 Posts
    Posted: April 18, 2005, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

No.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
      USA
      United States
      Member #8242
      October 29, 2004
      1133 Posts
      Posted: April 18, 2005, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

I was searching for lottery books. I forgot exactly what was said, but Jones got a bad review... and that bad review made sense to me.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif
        Miss Kitty

United States
        Member #14
        November 9, 2001
        27552 Posts
        Posted: April 18, 2005, 11:40 pm - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by maine23 on April 18, 2005

ive been having the professor jones book on winning capabilities it has helped me some...do any of you guys have it and if so whats your outcome on the book...has anyone made his methods a little better...if so can you guys give me some feedback..

best c3,c4 book is Easy dollars

love to nibble those micey feet.

maine23's avatar - cigar
          dallas texas
          United States
          Member #13860
          April 16, 2005
          204 Posts
          Posted: April 18, 2005, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the feedback guys it does kind of make sense he has gotten bad reviews cause in the book he only talks about positional analysist and probability and how to pick a sum range targets which is good but damn man can you dig a little deeper i mean who dosent know the basics lets get to the bottom of pick 3 ya know...

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
            Dump Water Florida
            United States
            Member #380
            June 5, 2002
            2891 Posts
            Posted: April 19, 2005, 1:52 am - IP Logged

The Professor Jones books and software are old and very basic, his software is dos and did what software could in the eighties not that the stuff we have now would help you much taking it back in your time machine.  Was there ever a time when the hot numbers won week after week?

Positional wheeling works for pick three and four, waste of time for lotto if just the hot numbers.  His sums and population, all tested and doesn't do much.  I mean it sounds great to cut millions off the odds, but even when you bring the odds down to 1 in 10,000 it's still hard to win anything.

Real positional wheeling for lotto is group wheeling where numbers from the first group appear in the first position, etc.  if you can pick numbers for the groups you can play for a higher prize for less then the standard wheel abet at a slightly greater risk. 

The Robert Serotic book The Only Way to Win At Lotto is worth owning as are the Gail Howard books. 

BobP
            http://www.lotto-logix.com/keypad.html