Welcome Guest
The time is now 10:50 pm
You last visited November 23, 2014, 10:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning Affirmations

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 9 years ago by emilyg.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
Member #4416
April 22, 2004
1075 Posts
Posted: June 20, 2005, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

Whenever attention is concentrated on an idea over and over again, the idea tends to spontaneously realize itself. Reinforcement works on the subconscious level, and when the subconscious mind is repeatedly subjected to positive, goal-oriented affirmations, the affirmations begin to replace doubts and self-defeating thoughts and transform your attitude into that of a consistent winner. For ideal effectiveness when using affirmations, concentrate your thoughts in these two ways:

1) Say the affirmations aloud at least once each day.
    2) Listen to the affirmations as often as possible.

WINNING AFFIRMATIONS:

(1) I am a winner. I believe in my abiltiy to win and I am responsible for the success of my lottery play.

(2)My purpose for playing any lottery game is to win. I consistently strive to attain the best possible results from my lottery play.

(3)My potential to win at lottery play is unlimited. I am confident of my ability to win at any lottery game that I choose to play.

(4) I am strong and confident in my winning attitude. I am in the perfect mental, emotional, and spiritual condition to win at lottery play.

(5) I am determined and persistent about winning at lottery play. I stay focused on my goals for winning at lottery play and I am unaffected by the thoughts, actions and opinions of others.

(6) I have the strongest desire to win at lottery play. I am resolute about winning.

(7) I take charge of my thoughts, feelings, skills, and good fortune whenever I play a lottery game.

(8) I am empowered to win at lottery play. I have the confidence and self-discipline to consistently win at lottery play.

(9) I am excited about lottery play and I always play with the utmost enthusiasm. I enjoy working toward winning at lottery play. I love the feeling I get from giving my best effort at lottery play.

(10) I am free to win and give of my lottery winnings.

New Mexico
    United States
    Member #12305
    March 10, 2005
    2984 Posts
    Posted: June 20, 2005, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

Good thread, aye'

nanmaxsplace's avatar - anglewings
      TN
      United States
      Member #5094
      June 16, 2004
      1778 Posts
      Posted: June 20, 2005, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

GREAT

joyjoy8's avatar - friends
        Houston Texas
        United States
        Member #371
        November 30, 2000
        587 Posts
        Posted: June 20, 2005, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

Wonderful Thank You !!!!!!!                        Joy

Litebets27's avatar - power
          Maryland
          United States
          Member #10465
          January 14, 2005
          5653 Posts
          Posted: June 20, 2005, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

This sounds like ,The Serious lottery Player's Pledge. I like it. Good job!

litebets

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif
            Miss Kitty

United States
            Member #14
            November 9, 2001
            28196 Posts
            Posted: June 20, 2005, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!    Lovies

love to nibble those micey feet.

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #12305
              March 10, 2005
              2984 Posts
              Posted: June 20, 2005, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

This sounds like ,The Serious lottery Player's Pledge. I like it. Good job!

litebets

Strong stuff, affirmations.  Strong for almost anything a person wants, or wants to change about a particular life.  Maybe the most powerful metaphysical tool available to people who want to stick their toe in the water, but aren't motivated for a skinny-dip.

Jack

Ms5PennieGen's avatar - aeonflux
                Texas
                United States
                Member #5816
                July 23, 2004
                4355 Posts
                Posted: June 21, 2005, 11:28 am - IP Logged

Thank you Aye I can apply this to everyday life!

Your present situation is not your final destination!
                Good luck...5pennies Dance
                  ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
                  Member #4416
                  April 22, 2004
                  1075 Posts
                  Posted: June 21, 2005, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

Actually, I came up with those affirmations as an alternative to the kind of thinking that tends to chase the numbers away. I've posted little reminders of those affirmations in numerous places around the house and in my vehicle. I'm also creating a recording of my affirmations with ocean sounds in the background. I'm using ocean sounds because I find them particularly inspiring and expansive. I've also pegged each of my affirmations to a particular auditory, gustatory, olfactory, tactile, or visual experience that I encounter routinely in the course of my daily life. Whenever I have those experiences or find myself thinking of the lottery, I immediately invoke the power of one or more of my affirmations.

I suppose those affirmations could be helpful to anyone, but the practice might be more effective for those of you who might write your own personal affirmations that are more meaningful and relevant to your particular mind sets and life experiences. Mine are a bit wordy, but it's probably better to keep them rather simple and concise. It's largely a matter of what kind of language you find most effective for your personal needs and temperament.

I think it would be helpful for others to write their own affirmations and share them with us.  I hope my affirmations have inspired some of you. Perhaps your affirmations will help others find greater direction and focus. A few basic things to keep in mind when creating your affirmations are:

• Be positive in your wording and concepts.
                  • Compose your affirmations in the present tense.
                  • Let your affirmations convey the present realization of your goals.
                  • Your affirmations should create change within yourself; not others.
                  • Challenge and inspire yourself. Don't compare yourself to others.
                  • Write your affirmations with words that convey action.
                  • Stay grounded, but don't be afraid to set your goals high.
                  • Use language that positively resonates with your emotional side.

I look forward to reading some of your affirmations and ideas about this practice.

aye'

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #12305
                    March 10, 2005
                    2984 Posts
                    Posted: June 21, 2005, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

Aye':

Anytime I begin talking much about affirmations I'm in danger of becoming a bit preachy, so I don't talk about them a lot.  For me, my most valuable affirmations are ones of gratitude, which I try to do as many times every day as I can remember during an idle moment.  I'm a complete believer that those have changed my life, reversed some fundamental, negative patterns of thinking... made my life a better place.  I've explained somewhere on the threads, or on my blog, how I use those.

But when I only have a moment I use the simplest one I've ever come up with:

I'm grateful for everything that's ever happened to me;

I'm grateful for everything that's happening to me now;

I'm grateful for everything that's going to happen to me in the future.

If I find there's any place I haven't managed to make this true, I examine whatever the experience is and find ways I can be grateful for it.

I began doing forgiveness affirmations about a decade ago, forgiving everyone I could think of whom I believed had done me wrong in any way, wishing them the best, meaning it, starting with the 'worst offenders', eventually getting down to the guy who just shot me a finger in traffic.  Difficult job of work, but worth it.

For winning affirmations, hell aye, I believe everything that happens to me in life is a win.  I do a sort of mantra on some events I'd like to see come into my life, such as understanding these communist lottery numbers, but it's too simple and redundant to give a lot of words to, explaining.

In short, I see myself as the luckiest, most fortunate man who's ever trod this planet.  Affirmations helped me to recognize it and know it's true, why it's true, and cause me to believe at a foundation level that there's no person on earth who shouldn't want to be me, whereas, I would absolutely refuse to be anyone else.

Thanks again for a great thread,

Jack

New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #12305
                      March 10, 2005
                      2984 Posts
                      Posted: June 21, 2005, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

I was going to edit this in, but I was out on the porch sniffing the little treasure of a thunderstorm we plucked from the universe, but thinking about affirmations.  (I cautioned you I can go on and on about them).  Rather than beleaguer anyone with more of my own ramblings about affirmations, I thought I'd tell you about Richard Bach's (Jonathan Livingston Seagull, et al) experiences with them, and the guy who did that comic strip about a guy with a talking dog and cat living with him.

Bach was a Silva Mind Control aficianado..... used affirmations to write just about every book he ever wrote.... went from being a barn stormer vet pilot to a best seller writer many times over... much of which he attributes to affirmations and other Silva methods.

The other guy, comic artist, was a nothing sort of fellow, going nowhere.  But he went into Silva and began practicing affirmations.... wrote down 50 times a day that he was going to produce a comic strip, the most popular comic strip in the business.

Which he did, along with a lot of other stuff I won't belabor you with.

You don't need Silva for affirmations.  I think it's a great thing, but I'm not pushing it for anyone.  But I'll shout about affirmations from the rooftops so long as I have a breath in me and there's anyone out there who will pretend to listen.

Thanks again for a great thread.

Jack

New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #12305
                        March 10, 2005
                        2984 Posts
                        Posted: June 22, 2005, 12:06 am - IP Logged

I'm afraid I ran'em off for you, aye.  This thread was chugging right along until I called you and raised.  Sorry.

Jack

Toni's avatar - disney25
                          Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #106
                          February 17, 2001
                          210 Posts
                          Posted: June 22, 2005, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Rip Snorter,

You don't know how wonderful it is to be able to talk to someone else about affirmations. I really believe in using them. My 15 year old thinks I am nuts. 

Toni

New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #12305
                            March 10, 2005
                            2984 Posts
                            Posted: June 22, 2005, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

Rip Snorter,

You don't know how wonderful it is to be able to talk to someone else about affirmations. I really believe in using them. My 15 year old thinks I am nuts. 

Toni

Fifteen year olds think everyone is nuts.  So do older 15 year olds who haven't gotten over it.

Doesn't much matter what anyone thinks about it.  If it works for you there's no sadness in others not letting it work for them.  Nothing but a smile for their scorn, their ignorance.

They have their own broncs to ride, and not being willing to unlax enough to try something they believe won't work, that would help them, is just another hammerhead in the remuda.... they just don't know it.

Not a big deal.

Jack

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif
                              Miss Kitty

United States
                              Member #14
                              November 9, 2001
                              28196 Posts
                              Posted: June 24, 2005, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

Whenever attention is concentrated on an idea over and over again, the idea tends to spontaneously realize itself. Reinforcement works on the subconscious level, and when the subconscious mind is repeatedly subjected to positive, goal-oriented affirmations, the affirmations begin to replace doubts and self-defeating thoughts and transform your attitude into that of a consistent winner. For ideal effectiveness when using affirmations, concentrate your thoughts in these two ways:

1) Say the affirmations aloud at least once each day.
                                  2) Listen to the affirmations as often as possible.

WINNING AFFIRMATIONS:

(1) I am a winner. I believe in my abiltiy to win and I am responsible for the success of my lottery play.

(2)My purpose for playing any lottery game is to win. I consistently strive to attain the best possible results from my lottery play.

(3)My potential to win at lottery play is unlimited. I am confident of my ability to win at any lottery game that I choose to play.

(4) I am strong and confident in my winning attitude. I am in the perfect mental, emotional, and spiritual condition to win at lottery play.

(5) I am determined and persistent about winning at lottery play. I stay focused on my goals for winning at lottery play and I am unaffected by the thoughts, actions and opinions of others.

(6) I have the strongest desire to win at lottery play. I am resolute about winning.

(7) I take charge of my thoughts, feelings, skills, and good fortune whenever I play a lottery game.

(8) I am empowered to win at lottery play. I have the confidence and self-discipline to consistently win at lottery play.

(9) I am excited about lottery play and I always play with the utmost enthusiasm. I enjoy working toward winning at lottery play. I love the feeling I get from giving my best effort at lottery play.

(10) I am free to win and give of my lottery winnings.

oldie but goodie - prayer of jabez - paraphrazed

that you would bless me indeed

and enlarge my territory

that your hand would be with me

to keep me from evil

that i may not cause pain

Big Grin Angel

love to nibble those micey feet.