Welcome Guest
The time is now 3:55 am
You last visited September 20, 2014, 3:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Lotto Magic - by Arlene Meeks

Topic closed. 192 replies. Last post 9 years ago by powerplayer.

Page 1 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
wHEELING, wv
United States
Member #26088
November 14, 2005
1 Posts
Posted: November 17, 2005, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Could anyone tell me if they have bought her book and actually used the system she provides and does it really work before I go investing the money ?

Thanks,

Ed

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5583 Posts
    Posted: November 17, 2005, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

She is pretty good. I haven't opened an account with that off-shore place, which I can't mention. I'll be able to do just that in about a month.

I'm tracking her in the process. I would  have been about 2 to 3 thousand, ahead of the game if I followed her plan, if not more.

She gives out numbers to play, and what states you should play them, in order of importance. She doesn't tell you how she gets the numbers, but tells you that she spent years in refining her method.

A provision of about 30 numbers is given to play, however, she has them in sub groups that are to be played, starting with different budget levels. Her top picks, for example are suggested, when you are trying to build a bankroll. Her top picks are five sets of numbers. Before her last update, 3 out of her top five picks came out straight, within a very good profit zone. She makes a living off her methods.

A question I frequently get asked is " What if she passes away, then what".

Well....she states that if anything happened, her son also knows the system as a backup.

It's a one time life-time membership of $47.00, with a no question asked refund.

All I can end this with is that before you even spend one penny on it, you look at her track record, which she even reccommends, and judge for yourself. She shows her past results.

Sometimes she's too busy to post an immediate win on her site, so I recommend you look at the state's official site in league with her site, to get all winning info.

In other words, she will have a list of say 10 box hits in a particular month, on her site. But when you check out the state's official site you'll see an additional hits of 1 or 2 straight hits that she didn't post because she was too busy answering emails or whatever.

I suggest her to anyone.

Stalyn's avatar - 260g8d0
      Brooklyn, NY
      United States
      Member #26302
      November 16, 2005
      593 Posts
      Posted: November 17, 2005, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Wow that is amazing.

Stalyn's avatar - 260g8d0
        Brooklyn, NY
        United States
        Member #26302
        November 16, 2005
        593 Posts
        Posted: November 17, 2005, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

this is her website. http://www.mylottomagic.com/

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5583 Posts
          Posted: November 17, 2005, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

this is her website. http://www.mylottomagic.com/

Just in case you didn't know, whenever you post a site that's within the legal parameters of this forum, try hitting enter, immediately after you type the address of the site, so all that has to be done by the viewer is to just click on the link, without having to re-type it in their browser. Saves alot of time.

www.mylottomagic.com

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
            BOSTON
            United States
            Member #48
            September 9, 2001
            3198 Posts
            Posted: November 17, 2005, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

she has no e-mail address to send a question to such as in a state like Mass. does she list the pick 3 for the front 3 as I notice in the list of states no Mass. can someone answer this?

BOSTON
              United States
              Member #48
              September 9, 2001
              3198 Posts
              Posted: November 17, 2005, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

P.S. I thought I noticed on my screen last week she noticed a free trial period. Maybe I was wrong.

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5583 Posts
                Posted: November 17, 2005, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Just take the time and read all the absorbable info. It's quite interesting.

United States
                  Member #23383
                  October 11, 2005
                  485 Posts
                  Posted: November 18, 2005, 4:51 am - IP Logged

Pacattack,

I gather from your post that you are using her system. Can you tell us what states you are playing in and if you are playing midday or evening or both? I guess since you do not have your account open at  at the online place, that you are probably just playing in florida?? I have read over the site and that does look impressive. I really wished that she would have posted the cost of playing so we would have a better feel for the profit level. I will more then likely play box/straight for evening in a few states online...

Zen 357...Thanks for bringing this up..It may be just what I need to get a grip on some winners...

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
                    Member #17834
                    June 28, 2005
                    2066 Posts
                    Posted: November 18, 2005, 6:32 am - IP Logged

She is pretty good. I haven't opened an account with that off-shore place, which I can't mention. I'll be able to do just that in about a month.

I'm tracking her in the process. I would  have been about 2 to 3 thousand, ahead of the game if I followed her plan, if not more.

She gives out numbers to play, and what states you should play them, in order of importance. She doesn't tell you how she gets the numbers, but tells you that she spent years in refining her method.

A provision of about 30 numbers is given to play, however, she has them in sub groups that are to be played, starting with different budget levels. Her top picks, for example are suggested, when you are trying to build a bankroll. Her top picks are five sets of numbers. Before her last update, 3 out of her top five picks came out straight, within a very good profit zone. She makes a living off her methods.

A question I frequently get asked is " What if she passes away, then what".

Well....she states that if anything happened, her son also knows the system as a backup.

It's a one time life-time membership of $47.00, with a no question asked refund.

All I can end this with is that before you even spend one penny on it, you look at her track record, which she even reccommends, and judge for yourself. She shows her past results.

Sometimes she's too busy to post an immediate win on her site, so I recommend you look at the state's official site in league with her site, to get all winning info.

In other words, she will have a list of say 10 box hits in a particular month, on her site. But when you check out the state's official site you'll see an additional hits of 1 or 2 straight hits that she didn't post because she was too busy answering emails or whatever.

I suggest her to anyone.

I do have a full track record of every thing she has done from July 05 to current date.

Her system works great!! I have won a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ in the last couple of months off her #'s with the .25 place.

Tip:

1. Keep a track record before diving in.

2. Play 2 to 3 states in the order she gave them. There is a meaning to this.

3. If the hot states don't hit right away don't break away that is when they start hitting.

I love her system it's the only one that works hands down every day.

Her hot states do not always hit every day but, there is alway one state day or night that hits.

It has not missed since she started in Jan 05.

Best $50 bucks I ever spent.

More then happy to give advice on her system but, since it's copyrighted nothing more then that.

Powerplayer

Good luck to everyone!!!

GBSSR's avatar - spider
                      PA
                      United States
                      Member #4284
                      April 8, 2004
                      979 Posts
                      Posted: November 18, 2005, 7:59 am - IP Logged

I'd like to join, but i am skeptical about this. All I would need from my fellow lottery posters is proof that this works------one number for one state that I can follow,and I'll be sold! If it is so good why doesn't Arlene give you a trial membership or something similiar to prove this is good?

BOSTON
                        United States
                        Member #48
                        September 9, 2001
                        3198 Posts
                        Posted: November 18, 2005, 9:06 am - IP Logged

exactly my sentiments. How can one ask he that question along with my earlier one. She probably does not read lottery post.

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
                          E-Town,Ky
                          United States
                          Member #3493
                          January 25, 2004
                          6348 Posts
                          Posted: November 18, 2005, 9:27 am - IP Logged

Could anyone tell me if they have bought her book and actually used the system she provides and does it really work before I go investing the money ?

Thanks,

Ed

Yes I bought it and it works, if you play enough #'s it really is for the big roller,The only hits I found from last nights draws were 268 in Ky and Md,162 in NM and Pa, you really don't get a book just access through the internet.for $24.00 some days she has quite a few hits and other days little or none,It is like all the rest it work sometimes and sometimes it don't,Nobody and that includes everone else, does not have a perfect system,The lottery playing states will not let you come up with a sure fire system,They will stay one step ahead of everone,you can count on that. 

Saleo Paleo    

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                            Chief Bottle Washer
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #1
                            May 31, 2000
                            21529 Posts
                            Posted: November 18, 2005, 9:39 am - IP Logged

I'm going to weigh in on the opposite side of those who are singing that web site's praises.

That web site bears a striking resemblance to the hoards of other sites that pop up continuously, and do nothing more than recycle the same old nonsense "systems" again and again.

Some people enjoy going out and buying "system" after "system", and if that's your thing, then more power to you.

For those who have not been exposed to these kinds of things, there are numerous scam artists out there looking to separate you from your money.  They take some system designed a long time ago, change a few words around, and throw up a long one-page web site with all kinds of trumped-up testimonials, etc.

It's basically the same type of marketing done years ago on TV by that "Ronco" guy, and is commonly used in mass-mailings.  The theory goes that you throw lots and lots of text at the reader, including testimonials, big "exploding star" graphics, etc., and all that text (and graphics) makes the ad seem very real and very enticing.

You could go to a thousand other web sites and get the same techniques, and buying these "systems" (a term used loosely) again and again does not make you "luckier".  Just go to Google and search for lottery systems, and you could literally drain all your bank accounts buying the same thing over and over.

That's my 2 cents, for those who care.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

JADELottery's avatar - DaLittleLeperCon
                              The Quantum Master
                              West Concord, MN
                              United States
                              Member #21
                              December 7, 2001
                              2823 Posts
                              Posted: November 18, 2005, 10:22 am - IP Logged

That 2 cents has a priceless return.

Well said Todd.

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
                              Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
                              Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos.
                              Knowledge is Beyond Belief.
                              Wisdom is Not Censored.

The Name Anagram
                              name - Douglas Paul Smallish
                              amen - US God plus Islam Allah
                              mean - Jehocifer

JADE Quintrains
                              JADE at planet.infowars.com

Page 1 of 13