Welcome Guest
The time is now 9:39 am
You last visited April 24, 2014, 9:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Snakeyes.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
PA
United States
Member #22983
October 6, 2005
2010 Posts
Posted: December 6, 2005, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Wow I can't believe after all this time I played this number it finally comes up during the DAY draw! Course I did not play it though, because I Was having no luck with the daily number, and being off by one digit all the time took it's toll. I don't play the daily number daily though, but I wish I had the extra money to just 'pick and stick' with one number every day. But I prefer playing on a whim to maximize profit, but the odds decrease of course.

toms river
    United States
    Member #27817
    December 6, 2005
    32 Posts
    Posted: December 6, 2005, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

a  good  number  to  play  in  jersey is  417.  triple  numbers  only  come  out  about  6 times  a  year,  bad  play best  numbers to  play  are  2  odd  one  even  2 even  one  odd,or  any  number  that  adds up,  say  417    = 12,    and  or  any  3 diget  number  that  adds up to  10,12,14,16, 18,  or  adds up  to 9, 11, 13,15,17,  here  are  all the  numbers  to  play,if  you  have  the  money,or  pick  the  ones  you  like, 029,056,128,236,245,049,067,238,256,346,069,078,267,348,456,089,278,458,467,019,127,145,059 079,178,459,347 219,058 159 179,258,068,148,257, i  will  guarrantee  you a  least  7  hits,  play  doubles  every  3  days  from  the  last  doubles,  and keep  track  of  doubles  for  the  last  3months,and  see  which  ones  have  been  out  the  longest  and  play  frt pr,  back pr  and  split  pair  dont  play  triples,  good  luck

TheGameGrl's avatar - p42a
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #17084
      June 10, 2005
      3100 Posts
      Posted: December 6, 2005, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

Sirbrad- I was charting numbers for about three weeks now, I kept reading others post about triples coming out.  I thought for sure it would be on the evening draw...

the chart I used didnt have that due at least for another 8 or nine draws...goes to show how random numbers can be. Glad to see it hit though, now the pattern can begin again:) Much luck to you tonight on Match6 :) !

Signature quote-If I'd agree with you , we'd both be wrong.

PA
        United States
        Member #22983
        October 6, 2005
        2010 Posts
        Posted: December 6, 2005, 7:47 pm - IP Logged
        Yea seems 7's are getting hot.
        NITE Tues, December 6, 2005

Also 4's coming up quite a bit as well. 777 is due for night soon! I did not play match 6 tonight, although I was going to lol. These $2 games are paying me back miserably. But I decided "on a whim" to play 5 powerball picks using my own numbers. We all know what playing on a whim can produce. ;) Who can blame me with the $100 payback I received Saturday? Approve I was going to sit out for awhile, but that is a tough thing to do to remain in the sidelines. By doing so I am only delaying the inevitable outcome of me being a millionaire.

PA
          United States
          Member #22983
          October 6, 2005
          2010 Posts
          Posted: December 9, 2005, 8:20 am - IP Logged

MIDDLETOWN -- Pennsylvania Lottery players whose favorite Daily Number is 7-7-7 can count on a little extra money this holiday season following Tuesday’s mid-day drawing.

The payout to Daily Number game players for the Dec. 6 mid-day drawing totaled $3,301,850, or more than 11 times the amount that players wagered.  A total of 13,346 tickets were sold for the winning number combination.  A 50-cent wager on the Daily Number pays $250; a $1 wager pays $500.

Triple sevens have been drawn a total of 18 times since The Daily Number drawing began in March 1977.  The last time 7-7-7 was drawn was April 23, 2004, in the mid-day drawing.  The last time any triple number hit, 3-3-3, was the mid-day drawing on Oct. 23, 2005.

This is the seventh time a triple has been drawn as the winning Daily Number this year, taking into account both mid-day and nighttime drawings.  Triples have been drawn a total of 123 times since the debut of The Daily Number, and 2001 currently holds the record for the most triples drawn in a year with 10.

Virginia
            United States
            Member #26983
            November 25, 2005
            167 Posts
            Posted: December 9, 2005, 8:56 am - IP Logged

Wow I can't believe after all this time I played this number it finally comes up during the DAY draw! Course I did not play it though, because I Was having no luck with the daily number, and being off by one digit all the time took it's toll. I don't play the daily number daily though, but I wish I had the extra money to just 'pick and stick' with one number every day. But I prefer playing on a whim to maximize profit, but the odds decrease of course.

I agree about sticking with one number every day.

It takes a lot of discipline and patience.  I'm sticking with 559 for Virginia right now because all the "studying" I've been doing keeps giving me that combination for my state.

I used to play different numbers everyday, and the numbers that I picked for one particular draw would eventually come out somewhere along the way and I would be like, 'If only I sticked with that number for a little longer'.

What kills me is when people play a ton of money on so many different combinations. I'm talking like $50 worth of different Pick3 numbers daily.  I think to myself, if I had that much money to wager on a "favorite" number, what a payday that would be!  

Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg
              Cleveland, Ohio
              United States
              Member #11445
              February 13, 2005
              1303 Posts
              Posted: December 9, 2005, 9:49 am - IP Logged

Sherwin,

Oh man, this is like reading whats on my mind; right from my computer monitor. And to think I "thought" I was the only one with this problem.

However, that was yesterday. I've since learned quite a bit from the folks on LP. Have I mastered the discipline to "stick to a set of numbers?" Absolutely not; but I'm getting better! I still get caught not playing my number sets however, "getting caught" is reducing over time. Plus, I've had more frequent hits by sticking to a plan (a set of numbers). I may not pick today's number; but statistically, I can pick this week's number. Now, how much to wager on that number becomes the debate.

Live and learn!

Snakeyes