Welcome Guest
The time is now 4:42 am
You last visited October 23, 2014, 4:38 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Workout of the Day

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Surge.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
lottolaughs's avatar - avatar 3824.gif
California
United States
Member #40295
May 31, 2006
6615 Posts
Posted: October 8, 2006, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Hello LP friends!

First I want to thank all of you who view my systems and enjoy them! You are my inspiration for continuing to find new ways to "crack the code". I like to share my ideas in the hopes that everyone can find something useful in them.

One thing I'd like to mention here for those of you who backtest these systems. I like to think of myself as a shark, always moving ahead, and if you find one system isn't working for you then, please, go ahead to another one. That's one question I've been meaning to ask everyone. How many results do you test with new systems you are trying out? How many results SHOULD you test to find out if it's working or not? I've often wondered myself. If anyone has any answers, please let us know.

Another question I have for you folks. Are we looking for a system that has immediate results (like the next day?) or do we mind if it takes a few days for a number to come up? Of course I am always thinking profit and loss but how long do most of you play the same numbers before giving up? 

I guess this is turning into a survey of sorts. It would help me get a sense of what kind of systems we are looking for, for those of you who use systems. Any and all feedback is much appreciated!  Smile

Now on with the show!  (This one's for you Rubi311!)

Using an Illinois example from a couple days ago--123.

+111 to your drawing and -111 using lottery math.

123 +

111 =

123 -

111 =

Now rearrange your 2 new numbers from smallest to largest, this one was already done for us. This is very important for this system to work.

Add +13 to each.

234+

013 =

012 +

013 =

We will play our new numbers plus the 2 after like this, adding +1 and +2 to the middles:

247 257 267

025 035 045

The next night's drawing was 267. It doesn't always work immediately, sometimes it will take a few days, no more then 5 usually, for something to hit from the research I've done.

Thanks again, everyone!! Enjoy!!    Hyper

Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
    Illinois
    United States
    Member #40207
    May 29, 2006
    2024 Posts
    Posted: October 8, 2006, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Hello LP friends!

First I want to thank all of you who view my systems and enjoy them! You are my inspiration for continuing to find new ways to "crack the code". I like to share my ideas in the hopes that everyone can find something useful in them.

One thing I'd like to mention here for those of you who backtest these systems. I like to think of myself as a shark, always moving ahead, and if you find one system isn't working for you then, please, go ahead to another one. That's one question I've been meaning to ask everyone. How many results do you test with new systems you are trying out? How many results SHOULD you test to find out if it's working or not? I've often wondered myself. If anyone has any answers, please let us know.

Another question I have for you folks. Are we looking for a system that has immediate results (like the next day?) or do we mind if it takes a few days for a number to come up? Of course I am always thinking profit and loss but how long do most of you play the same numbers before giving up? 

I guess this is turning into a survey of sorts. It would help me get a sense of what kind of systems we are looking for, for those of you who use systems. Any and all feedback is much appreciated!  Smile

123 +

111 =

123 -

111 =

Now rearrange your 2 new numbers from smallest to largest, this one was already done for us. This is very important for this system to work.

Add +13 to each.

234+

013 =

012 +

013 =

We will play our new numbers plus the 2 after like this, adding +1 and +2 to the middles:

247 257 267

025 035 045

The next night's drawing was 267. It doesn't always work immediately, sometimes it will take a few days, no more then 5 usually, for something to hit from the research I've done.

Wow! WTG Lottolaughs! I'm going to work on this for Illinois.  Many thanks for all your hard work and for posting!  It would be interesting to hear from other members which of your methods work best in their state.  Keep the fun coming...

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
      Member #45802
      August 28, 2006
      335 Posts
      Posted: October 8, 2006, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Hello LP friends!

123 +

111 =

123 -

111 =

Add +13 to each.

234+

013 =

012 +

013 =

247 257 267

025 035 045

lottolaughs:

I have written you a few times and have had good luck with your systems but wondered if you could suggest a workout for Florida.  WIll this one work?  You know I used your other workout the other day and had some pretty good success.

You and I talked about other systems out there and it seems that some of the ones we talked about maybe are okay but I still submit the way you look at daily games is much different than all these offered on the Net.  I have downloaded some of them to see if they will bare any fruit but so far nada.  Or as we say in the South too much sugar for a dime.

Great work as usual!!

Floridian

California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        6615 Posts
        Posted: October 8, 2006, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

lottolaughs:

I have written you a few times and have had good luck with your systems but wondered if you could suggest a workout for Florida.  WIll this one work?  You know I used your other workout the other day and had some pretty good success.

You and I talked about other systems out there and it seems that some of the ones we talked about maybe are okay but I still submit the way you look at daily games is much different than all these offered on the Net.  I have downloaded some of them to see if they will bare any fruit but so far nada.  Or as we say in the South too much sugar for a dime.

Great work as usual!!

Floridian

Hello there!

This workout can be used by everyone, by all means, try it out for Florida. I've been working on past results for CA. with it and it's also doing pretty well. 

About other systems, I guess it depends on what you are looking for. Statistics? Charts? Hot/Cold numbers, vtracs? Wow, there's plenty out there. You are correct that I come at the pick 3 from a different angle. I guess I'm a little more "freestyle" in my work here. Sometimes I don't bother with statistics because that clouds my creativity. I like to have an open mind when I'm trying to solve something.

My best advice is to just keep trying these and anything else you find out there that looks like it contains something useful. Have you tried Kola's Phase X? I highly recommend you take a look at his posts and the one he has on DSUM.

And don't forget to try coming up with something on your own. Start with one idea that you like and turn on YOUR creative side! You'd be surprised when you are very interested in something how easy it becomes. Learn as much as you can, keep reading and downloading the free stuff,you can usually tell right away what is junk and what might have something useful. You will be able to find something that works for you eventually, I have no doubt!! Meanwhile, I will keep plugging away and hopefully will find something that will work out even better for you in Florida!  Stay tuned!

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
          Wyncote,Pa
          United States
          Member #3206
          January 3, 2004
          50383 Posts
          Posted: October 8, 2006, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

How many results SHOULD you test to find out if it's working or not? I've often wondered myself. If anyone has any answers, please let us know

Has to have "some" winning feature within 7 days

Trial,Trial,Trial

for a blunder,Then you will

be glade money was'nt wasted 

Timmer692002's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
            Shelby Twp,MI
            United States
            Member #1883
            July 19, 2003
            290 Posts
            Posted: October 8, 2006, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Hello LP friends!

123 +

111 =

123 -

111 =

Add +13 to each.

234+

013 =

012 +

013 =

247 257 267

025 035 045

LOTTOLAUGHS

Interesting.

When you add the 13 are you using Lottery math or regular math?

MARRIAGE the only WAR were it's okay to sleep with the enemy!!!

Better single than SORRY!!

Marriage - the LAST decision a man can make! Dead

California
              United States
              Member #40295
              May 31, 2006
              6615 Posts
              Posted: October 8, 2006, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

How many results SHOULD you test to find out if it's working or not? I've often wondered myself. If anyone has any answers, please let us know

Has to have "some" winning feature within 7 days

Trial,Trial,Trial

for a blunder,Then you will

be glade money was'nt wasted 

Thank you,Blackapple! I was sort of thinking along that timeline myself. Appreciate your answer!

California
                United States
                Member #40295
                May 31, 2006
                6615 Posts
                Posted: October 8, 2006, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

LOTTOLAUGHS

Interesting.

When you add the 13 are you using Lottery math or regular math?

Lottery math, Tim! Hope you have some success with this! Please keep me informed. Thanks!

Briel's avatar - Lottery-010.jpg
                  Houston
                  United States
                  Member #46916
                  October 8, 2006
                  67 Posts
                  Posted: October 8, 2006, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

Yeah!  I feel like I've died and landed in lotto heaven!  I happened on this website by accident....desperately looking for some help with Texas Pick 3.  I have ordered books, but with no system to use to come up with comparables, I'm just throwing my money away.  Any hints, help for a Texas Gal?

charh20's avatar - ICONATOR be3777802402ed40fe6d8770cf33207f.gif
                    Winchester, Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #42711
                    July 7, 2006
                    1201 Posts
                    Posted: October 8, 2006, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

Welcome Briel!!!!

This is a great place to be....

Jack O' Lantern 

Briel's avatar - Lottery-010.jpg
                      Houston
                      United States
                      Member #46916
                      October 8, 2006
                      67 Posts
                      Posted: October 8, 2006, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Thanks - looking forward to the exchange of information and hopefully some "cha-ching"!!!

Kola's avatar - msq003

United States
                        Member #28945
                        December 25, 2005
                        1449 Posts
                        Posted: October 8, 2006, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

I know I smelled something delicious coming from someone's kitchen, and I'm not at all surprised to see you cooking up some of your scrumptious treats!!

Muchas Gracias for the workout.

Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
                          Illinois
                          United States
                          Member #40207
                          May 29, 2006
                          2024 Posts
                          Posted: October 8, 2006, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

I know I smelled something delicious coming from someone's kitchen, and I'm not at all surprised to see you cooking up some of your scrumptious treats!!

Muchas Gracias for the workout.

Kola, it's nice to hear from you.  Miss your posts!

Kidzmom's avatar - cold
                            NC
                            United States
                            Member #11741
                            February 23, 2005
                            1232 Posts
                            Posted: October 8, 2006, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Hello Lottolaughs,

Since the Pick 3 just arrived here, I've been testing on paper with various hits and usually I am one hit off the mark but as you say tweaking is good, I will let you know when I put money to ticket so to speak.  The information is invaluable and thank you for sharing your hard work with us.

Kola's avatar - msq003

United States
                              Member #28945
                              December 25, 2005
                              1449 Posts
                              Posted: October 9, 2006, 12:05 am - IP Logged

Kola, it's nice to hear from you.  Miss your posts!

Thanks Sweet One. I'll post soon. As usual, Lottolaughs creative "cook-ups" inpire me to share as well.

Always nice to see that beautiful energy of yours around the LP spreading that vitamin "L". Thanks again Rubi!!