Welcome Guest
The time is now 3:35 pm
You last visited July 31, 2014, 3:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Prof Hitt's Rundowns

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 8 years ago by cps10.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
Florida
United States
Member #6147
August 8, 2004
1396 Posts
Posted: December 15, 2006, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

I was thinking about ordering this book this morning.  I got involved in organizing my bookshelves that had book piled upon book, when all of a sudden, from behind some other books, a copy of Prof Hitt's book from 15+ years ago fell to the floor!  Well, organizing the shelves stopped!  I checked back over Florida for the last month and found that, on average, the rundowns produced a winner at least once a week.  I'm wondering if other people have had success in other states using the rundowns, and, if so, what would you say the average hit per week has been?  One more thing....does using Prof Hitt's rundowns combined with Billy Bing's follow-up book produce better results?  Thanks for you advice!

Good Luck!

Stavros

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
    The Carolinas - Charlotte
    United States
    Member #21627
    September 12, 2005
    4124 Posts
    Posted: December 15, 2006, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

Will be interesting to find out...I've never heard of this before.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Florida
      United States
      Member #6147
      August 8, 2004
      1396 Posts
      Posted: December 15, 2006, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Will be interesting to find out...I've never heard of this before.

While the rundowns give you trends, and need further workouts,  I just checked for your state for the past 14 draws and on Dec 6, the 467 suggestion came in straight.

Good Luck!

Stavros

United States
        Member #21627
        September 12, 2005
        4124 Posts
        Posted: December 15, 2006, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

Very nice...that would be a good hit today!

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

OHIO
          United States
          Member #4164
          March 27, 2004
          10646 Posts
          Posted: December 15, 2006, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

I was thinking about ordering this book this morning.  I got involved in organizing my bookshelves that had book piled upon book, when all of a sudden, from behind some other books, a copy of Prof Hitt's book from 15+ years ago fell to the floor!  Well, organizing the shelves stopped!  I checked back over Florida for the last month and found that, on average, the rundowns produced a winner at least once a week.  I'm wondering if other people have had success in other states using the rundowns, and, if so, what would you say the average hit per week has been?  One more thing....does using Prof Hitt's rundowns combined with Billy Bing's follow-up book produce better results?  Thanks for you advice!

ok, let me hook all this info up so we can have all the together

A Useful Guide to Pro. "Hits" Ready Reference Rundowns Book

I used Chicago's numbers (June 27, 28, 29... 2006) for this example.

PLEASE SAVE THIS INFO

What I have found is that numbers run in patterns. I use a combination of quick picks - .50 straight just 2 or 3 and numbers that have fallen recently. What I do is this. For instance.

On Tues June 27th Il had the number 270. So I would look up every combination of the number 270 those combinations are found on pages 12, 15, 24, 28, 57, and 58.

The column on the left under each heading stays constant except for the order. I write down all of the numbers that follow the 270 that's quite a few numbers but you will begin to see patterns as the numbers fall.

The numbers at the top and the bottom of each column heading are what I call "key" numbers meaning that they are likely to fall within 2-3 days.

If you purchase a quick pick $.50 straight there's a good chance that you will get 2 of the 3 numbers that are going to fall because they quick picks also fall in the same patterns as the green book.

Example: on page 12 under the 027 heading you see the number 138 at the bottom of the left column. I would play this for a few days. It is a "key" number. I generally always change the order of the number. On Wednesday June 8 you got 318.

Right above the 138 on page 12 is the number 249 which came Wednesday, June 28 evening.

Now about the number 434 that fell Monday July 3 midday. When you do the "rundown" looking at all combinations of 270 you see the number on page 57 under the 027 rundown. A quick pick may have given you 423 and 022 together. That's an indication the a double is coming with a 42, 43,02 or 22.

Once a number falls from within a rundown do a rundown on that number paying close attention to the top and bottom number in between the headings.

After the 249 fell you do a rundown on it. You'll see on page 73 under the heading 942 at the bottom of the column is 829 that fell Sunday July 2 evening draw.

This narrows down the combinations of numbers that you have to play. This system works about 60-70%

ok you will find all this information on the link below:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/145869

hope this helps all.....

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

Florida
            United States
            Member #6147
            August 8, 2004
            1396 Posts
            Posted: December 15, 2006, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

Jani....thanks!  That really does pull it all together!  Going to be doing a lot of back testing.

Good Luck!

Stavros

United States
              Member #21627
              September 12, 2005
              4124 Posts
              Posted: December 16, 2006, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

stavros

I look forward to the test results!

Stooges