Welcome Guest
The time is now 1:55 am
You last visited April 20, 2014, 1:52 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has anyone used the Code Cracked System?

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 6 years ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
tomclick's avatar - stern
charlottesville, VA
United States
Member #40314
May 31, 2006
2 Posts
Posted: November 15, 2007, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

Found on eBay and website...but would like some advice before I buy.  I'm a new user, so no link to the site...but it should be easy to find.

I'd welcome any advice on other systems too.

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-046.jpg
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #53121
    June 24, 2007
    5802 Posts
    Posted: November 15, 2007, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

No, I personally wouldn't buy. There is tons of free and good advice here, the best in the world. I have more winnings here than ever before. BTW welcome to lottery post.

4thquarterbabe's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
      Detroit, Michigan
      United States
      Member #45629
      August 25, 2006
      455 Posts
      Posted: November 15, 2007, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

Yea, save your money and lose it on the lottery!!

Green laughJust kidding, a lot of good info and winnings here and a lot of helpful people.  Welcome aboard.

Babes Jack-in-the-Box

As the world turns, so does luck, believe and it shall return to you!! Let the party BEGIN!!

Party

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        17421 Posts
        Posted: November 15, 2007, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

Found on eBay and website...but would like some advice before I buy.  I'm a new user, so no link to the site...but it should be easy to find.

I assume this Code Cracked System is suppose to help you win lots of money playing the lotteries, no?

If yes, then ask yourself why is this person selling it?  Did he get tired of making so much money?  Can he make more money selling it rather than using it himself?  Do ping pong balls being blown around by air actually behave in a way that follow a code?  Maybe he just thinks anyone who can afford to play lotteries can afford to lose the price he's charging for this system even if it just a scam.  You already know the answers to these questions, you just want a second opinion.

People who respond to those lottery scam letters really know no one is going to give them a million dollars for a small fee of five thousand dollars and yet they are surprised when they send the fee and get nothing in return.

* Thoses who can, do * 
        * thoses who can't, just talk *
        Roll Eyes 

tomclick's avatar - stern
          charlottesville, VA
          United States
          Member #40314
          May 31, 2006
          2 Posts
          Posted: November 15, 2007, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

I assume this Code Cracked System is suppose to help you win lots of money playing the lotteries, no?

If yes, then ask yourself why is this person selling it?  Did he get tired of making so much money?  Can he make more money selling it rather than using it himself?  Do ping pong balls being blown around by air actually behave in a way that follow a code?  Maybe he just thinks anyone who can afford to play lotteries can afford to lose the price he's charging for this system even if it just a scam.  You already know the answers to these questions, you just want a second opinion.

People who respond to those lottery scam letters really know no one is going to give them a million dollars for a small fee of five thousand dollars and yet they are surprised when they send the fee and get nothing in return.

I'm not sure if this is the same thing as what you're saying above...by your logic, should you even be on this forum?

I think we're all here to get advice, learn from others, and maybe just interact with people who are interested in playing the lottery.  There are hundreds of lottery systems on the internet...hundreds of lottery books in existence as well...I'm asking if anyone has any experience with this particular system, and is willing to comment on their experience.

If it is a scam, I'm sure my credit card company will get me my money back.

In closing...if anyone here would like to buy a bridge, I've got a nice one in Brooklyn...only one previous owner who drove on it only on Sundays.

Wink

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            17421 Posts
            Posted: November 15, 2007, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

"I'm not sure if this is the same thing as what you're saying above...by your logic, should you even be on this forum?"

What's wrong with my logic?  I've been expressing it on this forum since before one had to register to do so.  You seem to think common sense has no place on a such a forum.  You're entitled to your opinion, good luck and I hope you find the information you seek.   

* Thoses who can, do * 
            * thoses who can't, just talk *
            Roll Eyes 

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
              Member #13130
              March 30, 2005
              2171 Posts
              Posted: November 15, 2007, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

Yes. It works well enough that we are here discussing making a movie based on our findings. Clown

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
              Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

rteague's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                North Carolina
                United States
                Member #54608
                August 24, 2007
                1181 Posts
                Posted: November 15, 2007, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

over time tomclick i think you will find "the best systems" ideas,advice,etc are found right here on the LP...it's your decision on what you spend your money on,but if you are asking "advice" then here it is:

say your money and UPGRADE your membership to LP and utilize this sites tools and resources..

Welcome to the LP and thats "my advice"

rt

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23622 Posts
                  Posted: November 15, 2007, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

over time tomclick i think you will find "the best systems" ideas,advice,etc are found right here on the LP...it's your decision on what you spend your money on,but if you are asking "advice" then here it is:

say your money and UPGRADE your membership to LP and utilize this sites tools and resources..

Welcome to the LP and thats "my advice"

rt

Upgrade = Moving up to the winner's circle.  That is all it means...

Upgrading puts you in the position to keep winning and only chancing the money won instead of pocket digging..  I like that...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                    Dump Water Florida
                    United States
                    Member #380
                    June 5, 2002
                    2846 Posts
                    Posted: November 15, 2007, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

If you were to buy the Code Cracked System and already owned one or both of the Prof. Jones books, Winning Lottery for Everyday Players you would quickly realize you were looking at the Prof. Jones charts for Pick-4 with the descriptions reworded and the example numbers changed.  Both are frequency, positional analysis and positional wheeling.   Having tested this method using the Prof. Jones software on Pick-3 I found wins didn't come often enough to play at a profit over time.  Of course one Pick-4 straight win (positional wheeling is only for straight play) will carry you quite a ways, but is also very expensive to play the number of numbers you would need in each column.  If you find you must go at least 5 digits down per column that's 5x5x5x5=625 per bets per draw and most of the time one or more columns goes further down.

BobP