Welcome Guest
The time is now 10:37 pm
You last visited July 28, 2014, 10:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 6 years ago by morningstar2008.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
kristin88149's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
Nasau
Bahamas
Member #56929
December 9, 2007
107 Posts
Posted: April 25, 2008, 10:24 am - IP Logged

I dreamt that me and my two younger cousins( one is 10 and the other is 8) were in this building with my daughter(7months).....it was like people was turning in to monsters and we were hiding in the building........i had a gun and was shooting at them through a window.......the dream ended and then we were all at this road where there was a beach and they were having two bake sales and there was lots of cakes...on the side of one cake sale there was a room where my friend Selena and she was holdig her baby and the baby had a pacifier in its mouth and i pulled it out of her baby's mouth and I was rowing that the baby was going to have bad teeth...........My husband was also in the first part of the dream because i remember telling him to hold the door cuz the door wouldnt lock.......

Please help

angelm's avatar - anne
    richmond ky.
    United States
    Member #15877
    May 22, 2005
    8464 Posts
    Posted: April 25, 2008, 11:25 am - IP Logged

To see a cake in your dream, indicates that you need to learn to share and allocate your workload instead of trying to do everything yourself.  Cakes also symbolize selfishness or the feeling of not getting your fair share. More positively, the dream may represent your accomplishments and achievements. Consider also the metaphor a "piece of cake" or some situation that is easy.

To dream that you are buying a cake, suggests that you have accepted the rewards and recognition your are getting for our work.  You are learning to be comfortable in the spotlight

morningstar2008's avatar - rinard
      bronx
      United States
      Member #57970
      January 25, 2008
      204 Posts
      Posted: April 25, 2008, 11:34 am - IP Logged

goodmorning kristin88149

cousin -to dream of your cousin means a letter of exciting news 411

building - one built of stone means riches in abundance  -748

daughter - to dreams of your daughteris -572

people - to see many people means sickness or death in your neighborhood - 775

monster - means exessive pleasure ,it aslo means a great deal of drinking -189

hiding - to dream of hiding from any one ,signifies that you will lose part of your savings through ignoance -260

gun - to dream of gun means anger -217

shooting - to dream you are shooting means that you may run into an accident -463-713

window - shows you will have the support og your children through the days of your life -523

road - to travel over a nice and clean road  is great success in business and love affairs -673

beach - implies to good fortune -199-0191

bake  to watch a bakeshows that slowly and steadily you will always profit by your work - 140

sales-means your prospect of the future state is that of succes - 933

cake -this  is a good omen to ones in love ,your sweetheart will cling with fervent love - 520-713

selena - stands for great succes -135

baby - means an abundance of health and wealth - 211-210

teeth -means contentment - 615-786

husband -for a woman to dream of her husband means reunited and perfect happiness will be the result -293

sweetie i hope you understand your dream and god bless you