Welcome Guest
The time is now 5:43 pm
You last visited July 24, 2014, 5:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has anyone here read Gail Howard's book-Lottery Master Guide?

Topic closed. 61 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Greg.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
North Texas
United States
Member #58400
February 13, 2008
4 Posts
Posted: August 18, 2008, 12:37 am - IP Logged

Hi I'm new here.I have read Gail Howard's books Lottery Master Guide also have her wheeling system books and software.I'm practicing just for now to trap 2 or 3 Power numbers since I plan to use her Wheel 5 Plus system with 2 power numbers and wheel 33 numbers.

So has anyone here first read her book Lottery Master Guide also used Wheeling systems to play your favorite lotto game?If so what kind wheeling system did you use?

I'm trying to start a thread for those who have used Gail Howard's wheeling systems and software also have read Lottery Master Guide and are applying the skills methods that she shows mentions in her book.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
    Member #41383
    June 16, 2006
    1969 Posts
    Posted: August 18, 2008, 12:51 am - IP Logged

Do a 'search' and you will find tons of talk about her books.   

A 'wheel' is a 'wheel', and software - hers or anyone else's - does not work, that we can tell you.

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      7822 Posts
      Posted: August 18, 2008, 2:03 am - IP Logged

Any wheel is only good if you happen to put the right numbers into it. Nobody knows what those numbers are before the drawing. So it's a calculated guess if you guessed right and played the wheels combination you might win something. 

You might be better off making your own wheel set and give it a whirl.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
        jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
        Kunming
        China
        Member #57910
        January 23, 2008
        3357 Posts
        Posted: August 18, 2008, 5:08 am - IP Logged

Hi I'm new here.I have read Gail Howard's books Lottery Master Guide also have her wheeling system books and software.I'm practicing just for now to trap 2 or 3 Power numbers since I plan to use her Wheel 5 Plus system with 2 power numbers and wheel 33 numbers.

So has anyone here first read her book Lottery Master Guide also used Wheeling systems to play your favorite lotto game?If so what kind wheeling system did you use?

I'm trying to start a thread for those who have used Gail Howard's wheeling systems and software also have read Lottery Master Guide and are applying the skills methods that she shows mentions in her book.

As they have told you on this post. A wheel is only as good as the numbers in them. Good Luck anyway!

I'll be trying Automatic Writing to get the winning lottery numbers.

Automatic writing  is an alleged psychic ability allowing a person to produce written words without consciously writing. The words are claimed to arise from a subconscious, spiritual or supernatural source.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          8918 Posts
          Posted: August 18, 2008, 9:50 am - IP Logged

If you read some of her strategies and then pick a game and track the drawings, you will see a lot of her "Never plays" be drawn.....i.e., never play all evens, all odds, never play an exact sequence, such as 7  14  21  28  35  42, etc..

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: August 18, 2008, 11:48 am - IP Logged

We are dealing with ping pong balls..Nothing will help you but dumb luck..If a system or book hits it is still dumb luck..Good LUCK.........

Portland, Oregon
              United States
              Member #29697
              January 5, 2006
              65 Posts
              Posted: August 18, 2008, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

We are dealing with ping pong balls..Nothing will help you but dumb luck..If a system or book hits it is still dumb luck..Good LUCK.........

If I won a lottery jackpot, and if the Lottery Commission asked me how I picked my numbers, I've considered replying, "I used a computer program called LotSoLuck to pick the numbers.  In my tests, if properly programmed, it hits the numbers every time.  This is the first time I've used it on a ticket I actually bought ... but I will use it again."

Of course, there is no such software (grin).  And while most people would know I was just having a little fun with the Lottery Commission, there'd always be a group of schlemazels out there who would spend hours Googling the net to find it.

P.T. Barnum was right.Jester

Regards - J. Alec West

Westerly, RI
                United States
                Member #63729
                August 6, 2008
                1 Posts
                Posted: August 18, 2008, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

I have to disagree about some of the comments concerning software. If you use the software for analyzing the numbers you will see there are definite patterns that can be played. You can better your odds by knowing these patterns. If you use the software to just pick numbers, then I do not put much faith in that. I have read Gail Howard's book. She does provide alot of useful information, on the other hand, much of the book is a sell for her other products. I am an electrical engineer, with a minor in mathematics. I love math and studying numbers. Now I use several lottery programs and have for several years. Have I won? Nope!! Even with software, the trick is you still have to pick the right numbers. There is always a number that "shouldn't" have come out that does. Books and software are nice, but the bottom line is alot of luck.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                  Member #4877
                  May 30, 2004
                  4614 Posts
                  Posted: August 18, 2008, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Do a 'search' and you will find tons of talk about her books.   

A 'wheel' is a 'wheel', and software - hers or anyone else's - does not work, that we can tell you.

I Agree!

lol

psykomo

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                    Member #47420
                    November 4, 2006
                    3930 Posts
                    Posted: August 18, 2008, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

I've never heard of Gail Howard hitting a big jackpot..I guess she's not LUCKY enough...........

Portland, Oregon
                      United States
                      Member #29697
                      January 5, 2006
                      65 Posts
                      Posted: August 18, 2008, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

I've never heard of Gail Howard hitting a big jackpot..I guess she's not LUCKY enough...........

Exactly.  She's just another dream merchant who's discovered the REAL secret to wealth - that more money can be made by teaching people how to become rich than by applying the techniques being taught.

I just visited her site.  My God - $80 for her "Advantage Plus" CD.  And it must be a very underutilized CD since she also offers the software on a 3.5" floppy disk.

Regards - J. Alec West

United States
                        Member #41383
                        June 16, 2006
                        1969 Posts
                        Posted: August 19, 2008, 3:08 am - IP Logged

I have to disagree about some of the comments concerning software. If you use the software for analyzing the numbers you will see there are definite patterns that can be played. You can better your odds by knowing these patterns. If you use the software to just pick numbers, then I do not put much faith in that. I have read Gail Howard's book. She does provide alot of useful information, on the other hand, much of the book is a sell for her other products. I am an electrical engineer, with a minor in mathematics. I love math and studying numbers. Now I use several lottery programs and have for several years. Have I won? Nope!! Even with software, the trick is you still have to pick the right numbers. There is always a number that "shouldn't" have come out that does. Books and software are nice, but the bottom line is alot of luck.

You can do the same thing with a spreadsheet, but as you said, and as I have said for years, it still takes pure dumb luck.

Now, you can put yourself into a better position to compile distinct pools of numbers to draw from, that helps, but you still have to decide what to play, and guess right.

And as I have said a thousand times: when it's all said and done, after you narrow down numbers: to me, there is not much of a difference between 1 in 146 million and 1 in 10 million.

Think there is ?

I could say 'I'm thinking of two numbers from a pool from number 1 thru number 20, pick two numbers' - and I would bet most folks would not be able to pick my two numbers I wrote down...

Heck, I could say 'pick a number between 1 and 10' and most would not get it, but the sheer volume of people guessing would assure that somebody would get it right, but most would not.

United States
                          Member #41383
                          June 16, 2006
                          1969 Posts
                          Posted: August 19, 2008, 3:10 am - IP Logged

Exactly.  She's just another dream merchant who's discovered the REAL secret to wealth - that more money can be made by teaching people how to become rich than by applying the techniques being taught.

I just visited her site.  My God - $80 for her "Advantage Plus" CD.  And it must be a very underutilized CD since she also offers the software on a 3.5" floppy disk.

Regards - J. Alec West

Yep.   

And if you glance thru her ads, you will see 'most' people that won with her 'systems' won mainly in the '80's and into the early 90's, not much in the last 15 years or so, not nearly as much as when the matrixes were a lot smaller.

United States
                            Member #119
                            February 19, 2002
                            526 Posts
                            Posted: August 29, 2008, 12:11 am - IP Logged

By far, Howard's LM Guide is the best overall book on the lottery out there.  If you read this one book, and truly understand it, all of it, you won't need to purchase any lottery software from anyone (Pick 3,4 games excepted).

Call me weird, but I enjoy rereading it from time to time because I get a kick out of how the book quantifies the kinds of characteristics some to most lotteries manifest that I then see occurring in the Cash 5 and Pick 6 games I play.

Howard's Chart #4, illustrated in the book, is imitated by most other lottery software packages yet you can replicate that chart on paper as she invites you to do without ever spending a cent on any software package, including her own.

I used Chart #4 alone to win about 4-5 four out of six number Pick Six prizes over a period of about 12-16 months some time back.

The problem is that people expect to win the lottery just by purchasing a software package or a book, or a book of wheels.  That might be a symptom of the instant gratification society we live in.  If you have no interest, or desire, to study patterns, then spending money on a lottery software package, whose ever it is, is just not rational.  Purchasing software or a book or whatever will not help you win; knowing how to USE such WILL help you win.  Please don't surrender your thinking, your analysis of the numbers to software alone.  You have to know how to use it to aid or guide you.

Even the great Warren Buffet, who made his billions studying patterns, believes in staying with your "selections" for the long haul.  But he will tell you that he carefully evaluates beforehand which stocks to buy.  Similarly, when you purchase a ticket with numbers you selected, hopefully you put some thinking some thought, some science into your selection.

This book will teach you how numbers form patterns, the types of patterns out there, and how to anticipate which numbers might hit or are more likely to hit.

For those of us who like playing wheels, you can plug in numbers from your study of those patterns (see most of my previous posts) into those wheels. This book even gives you several examples of Pick 5, 6, 7 and Pick 10 wheels so you don't have to buy any wheels from anyone if you don't want to.

Is anything guaranteed from the purchase of a book or a software package?  Absolutely not.

And I have no fiduciary relationship with the author, in case you are wondering.

Even though I do not spend a lot of money weekly on the lottery, I derive a lot of enjoyment from the study of the aforementioned patterns and trying to "anticipate" or intuit which numbers might hit as a result of that study. It's a lot of fun for me.

I haven't hit the big one yet.  (Actually, I have, but I have not yet happened upon that day in the future!) hehe

Well, that's my two cents.  The other four hundred cents I will be putting down on a lottery Friday night.

Good luck to everyone!

United States
                              Member #41383
                              June 16, 2006
                              1969 Posts
                              Posted: August 29, 2008, 12:28 am - IP Logged

But Greg: EVERY 'system' works - it's all in the timing.

Now, this isn't to say that 'my 6 numbers I always play will hit', even though they may eventually, nobody knows.

The problem with any 'system' that relies on randomness is USUALLY relying on 'something to occur because it has not and is 'due'', *OR*, 'something is NOT due to occur because it just did, so go the opposite way and see if it works'.

The problem is, that confounds us because we still cannot narrow it down enough: how many folks have hit even a 5+0 in the Powerball Challenge on here ?  And that's with a pool of 12/3 numbers, I think.   Make it 20/6 and folks would hit it more often - at least a 5+0 - but then you cannot afford to wheel all those....... and if you could, that would be the time you needed 21 numbers, not 20........ LOL

I am becoming more convinced every day that long-term investing ala Warren Buffett may be a thing of the past - I've made a lot of money over the last 6 months - but the longest I have held any one position has been 7 business days, I usually sell in 4. It's a different market today.