Welcome Guest
You last visited December 20, 2014, 7:10 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RunDown Tips?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Shawn67.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
Member #45970
September 1, 2006
4763 Posts
Posted: September 14, 2008, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

I am interested in working with simple rundowns but am curious if anyone here can offer any good advice as far as what number to use as your "base" number when doing a rundown. Is it best to use the previous draw number, or is there a better way to work them? Thanks for your input.

Atlanta/Georgia
    United States
    Member #61526
    May 26, 2008
    80 Posts
    Posted: September 15, 2008, 1:44 am - IP Logged

Shawn67, it is best to use the last number drawn to run down your numbers. I am relying on my experience of using number rundown books. By the way, the best rundown books that I have seen in the market are "Prof. Hitt's Ready Reference Rundown and Workout" and " Lottery Bible Number Rundown".

Good Luck!

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
      Member #45970
      September 1, 2006
      4763 Posts
      Posted: September 15, 2008, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

Shawn67, it is best to use the last number drawn to run down your numbers. I am relying on my experience of using number rundown books. By the way, the best rundown books that I have seen in the market are "Prof. Hitt's Ready Reference Rundown and Workout" and " Lottery Bible Number Rundown".

Good Luck!

Thanks for the reply. I've ordered the "Prof. Hitt's Ready Reference Rundown and Workout" book, but it hasn't arrived yet. I've heard both positive and negative reviews of it, I'll just have to see when it arrives.