Welcome Guest
The time is now 3:52 pm
You last visited July 23, 2014, 3:51 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick-5 Number Strategy

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Pick-5Player.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #66338
October 22, 2008
25 Posts
Posted: October 25, 2008, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

After playing the lottery games for the past 8 yrs off and on and winning mostly in the cash-3 straight from 2001-2003 using lottery software,i have finally discovered in my opinion the best way at possibly HITTING a PICK-5 jackpot.Currently after much trial and error i am using a method that selects 22 numbers and generates 5 combos for  3/4 number hits and 15 combos for  4/5 number hits.The 22 number selection strategy is an idea i got from one of Steve Players Systems called the "PICK-5 CASHFLEX" it uses 22 numbers with 42 combinations for 3/4/5 number hits it cost $60 but instead of purchasing it i decided i COULD DO BETTER.My arsenal of software includes GAIL HOWARD,LOTTO-HAT,EXPERT LOTTO and LS2004.The last program was developed by a friend of mine back in 2004 based on my ideas and a lot of his ideas,experience and EXCELLENT knowldege of FILTERS.He never sold the program it was a personal project and i was lucky enough to get a copy, i am currently testing its' capabilties after not being able too get more than 3 numbers in Pick-5 back in 2005 due too the COMPLEXITY of the program another words HE DID SO WELL IT WAS TOO COMPLICATED TO USE EFECTIVELY. Now after finally finding a strategy too use with the software which is basically an analysis program i am confident i can hit 5 numbers in the Pick-5.I've hit 4 numbers several times in the past with other methods but never 5 numbers, anyway with this program i select 22 numbers and apply 5 filters which are LINE WIDTH,ODD/EVEN,ROOT SUMS,DECADES and ODD/EVEN BY POSITION.These 5 filters "GREATLY" increase your chances of hitting a jackpot I've back-tested it based on having all numbers and filters correct and it generated the winning combinations of 4 numbers in 5 combinations and 5 numbers in 15 combinations.I started using this strategy on 10/18 and hit 3 numbers for $11 only playing 5 tickets for $5 I'm still testing this strategy in order too increase my skill at selecting all 5 filters correctly.In my pool of 22 numbers i had all 4 trapped but due to an error in one of my filter selections i missed out on it and the reason i did not trap all 5 numbers is because i made an error in my number selection method and left out a number that was drawn(i'm not perfect at it yet).Each time i discover a mistake or problem i go back and see where i can make changes,modifications too improve on the next time.I will keep you guys posted and whenever i get a 4 or 5 number hit i will post the ticket here if that is allowed by TODD!!!

Texas
    United States
    Member #58739
    February 24, 2008
    59 Posts
    Posted: October 25, 2008, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

best of luck!

Luck is the residue of design.

Chesapeake, VA
      United States
      Member #65042
      September 15, 2008
      63 Posts
      Posted: October 25, 2008, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

Your filtering method is the same as mine except i don't use positions.

Its like poker: you can play your best but you gotta know when to fold your cards and take a rest. Hold your cards, take a breath, and hope that nobody else is stacking the deck.

United States
        Member #39194
        May 12, 2006
        28 Posts
        Posted: October 25, 2008, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

I've tried many systems and so far the method that's paid the most that I've used in the past two years is:  Generate random numbers and filter.  I play the pick 5 and in conjunction with systems, I do the random number thing and have won more money using random numbers and filters than with any other system!  For example, if I want ten tickets, I generate 20 (sometimes 25 or 30) random tickets.  Then I put them through filters to whittle them down to 10.

So far I've hit 4/5 a few times each year, but missing that elusive 5/5.  If anyone has any method for getting that 5th number, I'm all ears.  :)

On a side note, does anyone have any recommendations on good filtering software?  I'm using one which only has a few filters, and another which won't let you filter on number sets that are saved (?!?).

United States
          Member #66338
          October 22, 2008
          25 Posts
          Posted: October 26, 2008, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

"ELMOO168" the best software in my opinion with EXCELLENT filters are LOTTOHAT,EXPERT LOTTO and LS2004 which is a program a friend of mine developed based on input of my ideas along with his.The LS2004 program generates RANDOM COMBINATIONS from my selected numbers and filters it doesn't use WHEELS like GAIL HOWARD or LOTTOPRO 2008.Also LOTTO-HAT is another good program that generates random combos from selected numbers and filters,what software do you currently use?

United States
            Member #39194
            May 12, 2006
            28 Posts
            Posted: October 28, 2008, 3:21 am - IP Logged

I'm using the filters in Lotto Pro but it's very limited.  Also I've been using lotwin for the past few months for their "One Click Prediction" and haven't been more successful than random picks.  I've noticed that the picks that the "One Click Prediction" gives me have to be scrutinized - many times you get up to 5 or 6 successive numbers!  The problem with the software is that after I get the picks, I can't apply filters to it to weed out the bad picks, or at least I haven't figured out how to.  And also the cost - for what it's producing, I can't justify the monthly fee (I wanted to try the program to see if it can improve my odds like they advertise).

I'll take a look at the other programs - oh yeah, I also tried Lotto Buster but I can't figure out how that program works for the life of me!

United States
              Member #66338
              October 22, 2008
              25 Posts
              Posted: October 30, 2008, 10:42 am - IP Logged

I had LOTTOBUSTER it's still around? I wasn't impressed with it at all as for LOTWIN LOTTER LINE BUILDER it's very expensive and not worth it at all the other programs I mentioned are with in reason Lottohat is $60 you already have Lottopro which I bought the other day for $30 it's a good prgram but it needs more filters I wonder if they take suggestions!!!

United States
                Member #66338
                October 22, 2008
                25 Posts
                Posted: October 30, 2008, 10:43 am - IP Logged

Expert Lotto is $60 I just bought that today!!