Welcome Guest
The time is now 4:28 am
You last visited April 25, 2014, 4:26 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A close call :(

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 5 years ago by ThatScaryChick.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #46570
September 14, 2006
558 Posts
Posted: December 19, 2008, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

Hi all...

What a shock Eek  I got today as I saw the Fantasy 5 numbers ... I got 3 out of 5 and was off by a multiple of 1 on the other 2 numbers ..

These were the numbers ... 17-25-29-32-36

I had 17-25-19-33-36 .. paying $12 ... my heart sank as I knew I had these numbers on my tickets as I glanced at the winning number and rifled thru my wallet to get my ticket. If only that 19 was a 29 and the 33 a 32... sigh ... this was my closest call as of yet.

That was my excitement for the day..wanted to share it with you all ... back to the elusive hunt for the correct 5 again .. lol . Big Smile

Omniscient

See full size image                                               

Don't Play more, Play Smarter!

sfilippo's avatar - skull
    Oklahoma
    United States
    Member #33770
    February 24, 2006
    3146 Posts
    Posted: December 19, 2008, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

That's still a great win in my book! Keep up the great picking and you'll hit the jackpot one day.

Congrats!

Smiley Steve

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
      North Jersey
      United States
      Member #5709
      July 18, 2004
      17153 Posts
      Posted: December 19, 2008, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

That's still a great win in my book! Keep up the great picking and you'll hit the jackpot one day.

Congrats!

Agreed, stay with it...!    Good Luck.!

Your Best Teacher, is Your First Mistake.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - AbnSTiA

United States
        Member #56506
        November 21, 2007
        4459 Posts
        Posted: December 20, 2008, 12:06 am - IP Logged

Hi all...

What a shock Eek  I got today as I saw the Fantasy 5 numbers ... I got 3 out of 5 and was off by a multiple of 1 on the other 2 numbers ..

These were the numbers ... 17-25-29-32-36

I had 17-25-19-33-36 .. paying $12 ... my heart sank as I knew I had these numbers on my tickets as I glanced at the winning number and rifled thru my wallet to get my ticket. If only that 19 was a 29 and the 33 a 32... sigh ... this was my closest call as of yet.

That was my excitement for the day..wanted to share it with you all ... back to the elusive hunt for the correct 5 again .. lol . Big Smile

Omniscient

That always sucks to be so close. It happend to me on Wednesday. The numbers drawn for my game were: 04-08-12-18-25 Queen of Hearts and I had 03-08-12-19-25 King of Clubs (I also had the Queen of Hearts on another line). I just think "so close" and "if only". But I guess I can only try again.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
          Dallas, TX
          United States
          Member #60284
          April 12, 2008
          3855 Posts
          Posted: December 20, 2008, 12:45 am - IP Logged

Next time for sure! Keep at it, you'll get it soon. :D

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
            Florida
            United States
            Member #46570
            September 14, 2006
            558 Posts
            Posted: December 20, 2008, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Thanks all ... I played the FL lotto for tonight.. maybe I can win the $34 million ... now wouldn't THAT be nice! Thumbs Up

See full size image                                               

Don't Play more, Play Smarter!

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: December 20, 2008, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

That always sucks to be so close. It happend to me on Wednesday. The numbers drawn for my game were: 04-08-12-18-25 Queen of Hearts and I had 03-08-12-19-25 King of Clubs (I also had the Queen of Hearts on another line). I just think "so close" and "if only". But I guess I can only try again.

way to go "Thatscarychick" do not be disheartened.....Keep it up....you were very close...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

ThatScaryChick's avatar - AbnSTiA

United States
                Member #56506
                November 21, 2007
                4459 Posts
                Posted: December 21, 2008, 12:44 am - IP Logged

way to go "Thatscarychick" do not be disheartened.....Keep it up....you were very close...

Thank you pumpi76. I try to stay positive and believe that one day I will get all the numbers in a line.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."