Welcome Guest
The time is now 5:36 pm
You last visited October 21, 2014, 5:32 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone Ever Heard Of This System?

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Lottotwister.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
detroit/mlchigan
United States
Member #48200
December 15, 2006
436 Posts
Posted: April 17, 2009, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

I got an advertisement in the mail today for Carl Wesley's pick 3 lottery system called "Lottery Twister". It says you can make $2,000 a month using the system. I just wanted to know if anyone here ever heard of this because I want to know if it's any good because i'm thinking about buying it.

tantip

joker831's avatar - Trek COMBADG3.gif
    Tucson, Arizona
    United States
    Member #63404
    July 27, 2008
    102 Posts
    Posted: April 17, 2009, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Hey tantip.... never heard of this guy or his system.  I wouldnt waste the money.  You could get a LOT of info and systems right here for FREE.  It's all just a matter of finding something that works for your state.  Good luck in your search.

The possibilites are endless.... might as well start at the begining

grandpajohn's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      williamsburg,ohio
      United States
      Member #71029
      February 17, 2009
      603 Posts
      Posted: April 17, 2009, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

tantip,

I agree with joker831 here.

Lord knows how many systems are out there.

Lot of them are a waste of money.

How many systems out there say don't play birthdays?

Well don't tell the one guy who hit what a yr or so ago that or he still be looking for his 200 millions.

He played his grand kids birthdays.

"Don't Give Up.Don't Ever Give Up"

Jim Valvano ex N.C.State basketball coach Thumbs Up

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        17937 Posts
        Posted: April 17, 2009, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

I got an advertisement in the mail today for Carl Wesley's pick 3 lottery system called "Lottery Twister". It says you can make $2,000 a month using the system. I just wanted to know if anyone here ever heard of this because I want to know if it's any good because i'm thinking about buying it.

tantip

No but because you mentioned his name and lottery, many LP members and guests will google that name with lottery and go to website that's selling this system along with 10 others system.  Sometimes when a question like that is asked, I think it's actually the guy or a vendor selling that stuff that is really asking the question.  It's one way of getting some free advertisement on one the nation most popular lottery website.

* you don't need more tickets, just the right ticket * 
        * your best chance at winning a lottery jackpot is to buy a ticket * 
             Wink 

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
          Dallas, TX
          United States
          Member #60284
          April 12, 2008
          3856 Posts
          Posted: April 17, 2009, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Never heard of such system. There are many software in the pass that I have purchased, and produce zero hits...so I ended there, and created my own instead.

msmusic's avatar - music note-t10469-2jvmir1.jpg
            Hating is for the weak, loving is for the strong.
            LA/TX
            United States
            Member #5957
            July 29, 2004
            8984 Posts
            Posted: April 17, 2009, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

got  same letter in the mail. put it in file 13. Best to do a little work and learn your state and create your own w/o.

"Money is a good servant, but a poor master."

http://lotterynumatic.blogspot.com/

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
              Zeta Reticuli Star System
              United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              9107 Posts
              Posted: April 17, 2009, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

tantip

Don't bother with it, it's junk. I had it and think I gave it to the library for a book sale.

There's far better stuff right here at LP, just do some searches.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: April 17, 2009, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

i don't know if is true can't confirm it...But i heard people say that some horse racing tracks pay better than pick3, if it is so, why don't this people take their system to horse racing....Horse racing is very, very similar to pick3...And it can pay more than 2,000 a month....How many horses are there? 8 running how many numbers are there? 10....

and unlike pick3, horse racing is less random than pick3...so i don't understand this people...I even heard that some horse racing pay 100,000 dollars...when have you heard of pick3 paying that...This people are full of crap...Sometimes i think that whenever someone is sending you that in the mail is really someone testing you trying to get you into drugs selling or drug bussiness, or something illegal or prostituing yourself which can surely rake more than 2,000 a week or a month...

This also game me an idea in horse racing the first 20 seconds or 30 seconds dictate the winning combination while in pick3 there is collisions all the time and you are never sure...One can check the combination of horse on the first 10 seconds of the race and track it agains the winning one and it will still be less random than pick3 ball collisions...

and how much does horse racing cost to bet 1 dollar or 25 cents because if is 25 cents it just tells you something about all this systems and RJOH i agree with you...

i sometimes think that all this people with all this systems are talking about horse racing instead of Pick3/Pick4, since horse racing is less random than pick3...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
                  Pittsburg, Ks
                  United States
                  Member #3382
                  January 17, 2004
                  44250 Posts
                  Posted: April 18, 2009, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

got  same letter in the mail. put it in file 13. Best to do a little work and learn your state and create your own w/o.

I also got the same letter in the mail a few days ago. Thought about buying it but as they have said don't waste your money.

Now like a dummy I have bought lottery material from them and got a 8x11 44 page b00k

on so-called lottery secrets

Brain Doesn't  Work Until Half-Past Coffee

germantown md
                    United States
                    Member #64543
                    August 31, 2008
                    3149 Posts
                    Posted: April 18, 2009, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

ignore that crap.didnt know nothing  learnt my self.u can win on ur own,just read and researh on Lp.(key) try to figure out why someone says( example) 102 is coming.when u get that trust me its on.lol.

Lottotwister's avatar - drow

United States
                      Member #539
                      August 5, 2002
                      168 Posts
                      Posted: April 19, 2009, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

Tantip, don't waste your money on it its pure crap. That was one of the first systems I bought a long time ago. The same system is on lp it is called 2 numbers garanteed in 8 if no doubles.

And no I'm not carl wesley I pick my username when I bought that system as a joke to mess with my friend on here fido. Because he bought it 2. That was long before we where on lp. I finally had to prove to him

that I was not carl. So no I'm not carl wesley just using the name of his system as my user name as a joke.

Kaptainess's avatar - hiro bird.jpg

United States
                        Member #63356
                        July 26, 2008
                        1427 Posts
                        Posted: April 19, 2009, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

I wouldn't do it either - why?  Because he's going to make more than 2,000 a week on folks buying the book!  LOL!

Look at the numbers - there are not a lot of people on Lottery Post compared to the number of people that play the lottery.  So his market is those that don't have the advantage of being on Lottery Post.  I bet its someone on here that decided to put a book out to make extra dough.

I do very well without muddying up my brain with another system.

If you do buy it, I hope you have a fireplace, at least you'll get something out of the purchase, heat.

LOL!!  Sorry, I had to.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                          Dump Water Florida
                          United States
                          Member #380
                          June 5, 2002
                          2913 Posts
                          Posted: April 19, 2009, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

Tantip, don't waste your money on it its pure crap. That was one of the first systems I bought a long time ago. The same system is on lp it is called 2 numbers garanteed in 8 if no doubles.

And no I'm not carl wesley I pick my username when I bought that system as a joke to mess with my friend on here fido. Because he bought it 2. That was long before we where on lp. I finally had to prove to him

that I was not carl. So no I'm not carl wesley just using the name of his system as my user name as a joke.

The 2in8 system isn't "pure crap" in and of itself.  I mean sure, I would be very unhappy having paid fifty dollars for it after getting it in the Lotto-Logix book for five dollars.  The system has some efficacy when built around a hot three different digit boxed number from the game with some attention paid to make sure the distribution is good. 

BobP

Lottotwister's avatar - drow

United States
                            Member #539
                            August 5, 2002
                            168 Posts
                            Posted: April 20, 2009, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

The 2in8 system isn't "pure crap" in and of itself.  I mean sure, I would be very unhappy having paid fifty dollars for it after getting it in the Lotto-Logix book for five dollars.  The system has some efficacy when built around a hot three different digit boxed number from the game with some attention paid to make sure the distribution is good. 

BobP

Sorry Bobp, didn't mean to say the concept was pure crap I mean't the person selling it. Didn't mean to step on any toes.Embarassed

Lottotwister