Welcome Guest
The time is now 6:49 pm
You last visited November 22, 2014, 6:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pharaohs Cash3 or Pick3 Hotsheet is the Best

Topic closed. 40 replies. Last post 5 years ago by merdis salley.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #74779
May 20, 2009
11 Posts
Posted: May 20, 2009, 11:50 am - IP Logged

To all Cash3 or Pick3 Lottery players I am new here at the lottery post but have been playing the Cash3 lottery in Georgia since 1992 and theirs a guy name pick3king here in Georgia that has the best Hotsheet for the Cash3 lottery that I have ever seen this mans Hotsheet hits every other day,I have won alot of money playing his numbers just google pick3king and his website will pop up his Hotsheet is the best I have seen

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    21615 Posts
    Posted: May 20, 2009, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

To all Cash3 or Pick3 Lottery players I am new here at the lottery post but have been playing the Cash3 lottery in Georgia since 1992 and theirs a guy name pick3king here in Georgia that has the best Hotsheet for the Cash3 lottery that I have ever seen this mans Hotsheet hits every other day,I have won alot of money playing his numbers just google pick3king and his website will pop up his Hotsheet is the best I have seen

Welcome to Lottery Post!  Since you're new here you probably don't know many of the predictors here, but you may change your mind about "who's the best" after you get to know them.

The Predictions Board maintains actual statistics for each person's posted picks, so you can truly know (for a fact) who's hot and who's not.  Sometimes when dealing with a "hotsheet"-type thing (there are many people who have "hotsheets") all the losing picks don't really get counted, so if you were to sit down and count the winning vs. losing picks it may not be as "hot" as one would think.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      18020 Posts
      Posted: May 20, 2009, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

I'm alway suspicious when a new member join LP and in their first post start talking up some other website.  I've seen too many such threads not to think it's just another scammer trying to attract some traffic to his/her website with some self praise and cheap publicity. 

If you really are just a lottery player sharing what you think is some useful information then welcome to LP.

* you don't need more tickets, just the right ticket * 
      * your best chance at winning a lottery jackpot is to buy a ticket * 
           Wink 

United States
        Member #74779
        May 20, 2009
        11 Posts
        Posted: May 20, 2009, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

Hello Todd well I will be watching the Lottery post Predictions but all I know is that the Pick3king has made me alot of Cash in Georgia

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          17937 Posts
          Posted: May 20, 2009, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

Hello Todd well I will be watching the Lottery post Predictions but all I know is that the Pick3king has made me alot of Cash in Georgia

OK Pete: Show Me!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            21615 Posts
            Posted: May 20, 2009, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

Like RJOh said, any new member coming on talking about some system like it's the second coming is suspicious.  Every system owner attempts to push their system by pretending to be a regular guy who is benefitting from it, so naturally everyone suspects you of doing that.

Usually fans of the lottery will be fascinated by the hundreds of various systems discussed here, and are interested in supplementing their knowledge rather than pushing everyone toward one method that they claim is "the best". 

If you have such a great thing, why not just sit pretty making big bucks?

Heck, if I had a system that was making me big bucks every day, I think I would be spending large amounts of time working the system and getting rich, rather than making sure to carefully mention a particular product name in every post I make.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

pepper1's avatar - batman38
              hotatlanta
              United States
              Member #70664
              February 8, 2009
              1444 Posts
              Posted: May 20, 2009, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

I'm from georgia and have being playing every since there was a georgia lottery I've got the first hot tip

sheet that everybody in georgia has if you don't know how they came up with the number they are useless, maybe you will get a hit every so often. If it was me and I was making alot of money I would just sit pretty and enjoy. Sound kind of funny to me....

pepper1's avatar - batman38
                hotatlanta
                United States
                Member #70664
                February 8, 2009
                1444 Posts
                Posted: May 20, 2009, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

I check the web site out $5.00 for the sheet and $50.00 for the month. You don't see any proof of anything.

My advice is to stick with lottery post.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  18020 Posts
                  Posted: May 21, 2009, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Yesterday,I noticed you posted some Pick3king picks for Georgia's Cash3 on the prediction board.  I hope you continue for a while so we all can see how hot his picks are.  Good luck.

Wink 

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
                    Jacksonville Florida
                    United States
                    Member #23018
                    October 6, 2005
                    752 Posts
                    Posted: May 23, 2009, 12:55 am - IP Logged

The real test would be to post the predictions here on Lottery Post for all to see how they turn out. Why don't you do this for 30 days here so we can track them (note: you must post the predicted numbers before the drawing). That way there is no way to fake it.

I am skeptical, but hey, prove me wrong...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      18020 Posts
                      Posted: May 23, 2009, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

The real test would be to post the predictions here on Lottery Post for all to see how they turn out. Why don't you do this for 30 days here so we can track them (note: you must post the predicted numbers before the drawing). That way there is no way to fake it.

I am skeptical, but hey, prove me wrong...

He has been doing just that:

Truckroute: Statistics Summary

Summary

Statistic  Current Month  Last Month  Current Year  Last Year  Lifetime 
                      Picks30030030
                      Hits00000
                          Hit Ratio0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%
                      Winnings$0$0$0$0$0
                          Prize Ratio0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%

Wink 

Virginia
                        United States
                        Member #73818
                        April 25, 2009
                        173 Posts
                        Posted: May 23, 2009, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

Seems to be doing an excellent job!!! :-)

Port St lucie
                          United States
                          Member #54218
                          August 10, 2007
                          9 Posts
                          Posted: May 23, 2009, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

RJOH I with u on this one, Dual arm study, Blinded, is the true test, but just out of curosity exactly how does a dead egyptian collect $5-$50. bucks? On line for that matter? LOL

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            18020 Posts
                            Posted: May 23, 2009, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

He has been doing just that:

Truckroute: Statistics Summary

Summary

Statistic  Current Month  Last Month  Current Year  Last Year  Lifetime 
                            Picks30030030
                            Hits00000
                                Hit Ratio0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%
                            Winnings$0$0$0$0$0
                                Prize Ratio0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%

Well Truckroute, three days and no hit kinda eliminates "a hit every other day" but "a hit every week" is still possible.  If that doesn't happens then we'll settle for "been known to hit every once in a while".  Good luck.

Wink 

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #32652
                              February 14, 2006
                              5602 Posts
                              Posted: May 24, 2009, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

I'm alway suspicious when a new member join LP and in their first post start talking up some other website.  I've seen too many such threads not to think it's just another scammer trying to attract some traffic to his/her website with some self praise and cheap publicity. 

If you really are just a lottery player sharing what you think is some useful information then welcome to LP.

I had a co-worker that swore by one of those taut sheets and every day he would show me where the winning (usually in the box) number was found on the sheet. The sheet had 10 columns with 10 rows with 100 different 6-way numbers in a grid and on the outside of it had the other 20 combinations plus the 90 3-way boxes and the 10 triples distributed randomly somewhere on the sheet.

Even after explaining to him the sheet had all 220 combinations, he still bragged about how the sheet picks the winner every day. The idea with all those sheets is for the player to choose which combination to play and maybe some players have developed a system to choose the correct combination.

When I look at the top pick-3 predictors, I look at the prize ratio because any ratio under 200% means the player is getting less than even money. On the flip side, a prize ratio of 50% means the player is still doing better than average because lotteries are paying off at less than 50%.

With pick-5 games I look at the hit ratio and compare that to the overall odds of winning anything. It's 1 in 9 in the Ohio Rolling Cash 5 game so any hit ratio under 11% means we would be better off buying QPs.

Nothing wrong with taut sheets as long as the person tauting what they bought understands the math.