Welcome Guest
The time is now 1:49 pm
You last visited October 31, 2014, 1:36 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

In New York - how do I find out if there are top prizes left?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 5 years ago by mademan83.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
new york new york
United States
Member #76859
July 7, 2009
14 Posts
Posted: July 15, 2009, 12:14 am - IP Logged

I've looked on the official NYS lottery website but can't find this information. Does anyone know if there is a website to find out how many top prizes are left in a scratch off ticket in New York? And how many top prizes are offered when the game first comes out? Is this information made public?

I buy the $10.00 Stacks of Cash ticket for myself and for my mom, and recently I just happened to go on the NYS website and looked under recent winners - and two people have won the top prize recently! My congratulations go out to them!!

I'd love to know how many top prizes are left. It'd be sweet if I knew I still had a chance, lol.

Thank you in advance. Smile

New York
    United States
    Member #75175
    May 28, 2009
    6 Posts
    Posted: July 16, 2009, 6:16 am - IP Logged

Once a week retailers get a list of what's left....If you're on good terms with one, ask him to make you a copy

JAP69's avatar - Lottery-053.jpg
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #6
      November 4, 2001
      8511 Posts
      Posted: July 28, 2009, 8:41 am - IP Logged

E-mail the lottery and request to have the remaining prizes posted on their website. Better yet e-mail the lottery commisson and complain about the lottery not having it on their website. If they can send it out to the retailers they can have it on their site.

Stats hunting: Type

new york new york
        United States
        Member #76859
        July 7, 2009
        14 Posts
        Posted: July 30, 2009, 12:03 am - IP Logged

E-mail the lottery and request to have the remaining prizes posted on their website. Better yet e-mail the lottery commisson and complain about the lottery not having it on their website. If they can send it out to the retailers they can have it on their site.

That makes perfect sense!! Thanks!!

yonkers , poughkeepsie NY
          United States
          Member #75102
          May 27, 2009
          6 Posts
          Posted: July 31, 2009, 12:35 am - IP Logged

i also have been wondering this question the NYS lottery website does not tell us how many top prize remain or how many they start out with in a specific game..the only game i see on the website is the 500,000,000 exstravaganza after they report a recent winner the say how many top prizes are left as of the publish date in the article..all games should disclose this i think