Welcome Guest
The time is now 5:16 am
You last visited July 22, 2014, 5:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Three wise men...lottery bible

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 5 years ago by destinycreation.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
aumira's avatar - chi
princeton junction.NJ
United States
Member #3892
February 29, 2004
82 Posts
Posted: July 24, 2009, 11:26 am - IP Logged

recenly i collected two issues of the lottery bible monthly..and this i think was after i read a posting in these forums..

i see a mass of numbers..and the last year's numbers of the month...just How do i use it to predict the numbers?

There is a word "mutual numbers"..what is that?

It is a peculiar publishing world..and the real publisher is not printed !

aumira

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    17937 Posts
    Posted: July 25, 2009, 6:00 am - IP Logged

Tips for Lottery Bible

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

aumira's avatar - chi
      princeton junction.NJ
      United States
      Member #3892
      February 29, 2004
      82 Posts
      Posted: July 28, 2009, 11:57 am - IP Logged

Thanks a lot Mr Raven for the information

I expected many responses esp those who originally about thes e leaflets and book lets.i am still wondering if i should buy # wisemen encyclopedia!

tks again

aumira's avatar - chi
        princeton junction.NJ
        United States
        Member #3892
        February 29, 2004
        82 Posts
        Posted: July 28, 2009, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

hello members

let me have a number of replies...and for those interested there are a lot of advertisements on

Luck attracting amulets, roots ,chains and such weird articles in these publications1

aumira

Idesire$'s avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
          Ellenwood,Georgia
          United States
          Member #60512
          April 21, 2008
          471 Posts
          Posted: August 6, 2009, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

recenly i collected two issues of the lottery bible monthly..and this i think was after i read a posting in these forums..

i see a mass of numbers..and the last year's numbers of the month...just How do i use it to predict the numbers?

aumira

What is your question exactly maybe I can help you because I use it all the time.

charmed7's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
            MICHIGAN
            United States
            Member #65282
            September 22, 2008
            1846 Posts
            Posted: August 11, 2009, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

there is proably a science to using the lottery bible. What i do is pick a few

numbers that go along with the numbers falling for my state. I keep a

calendar of what is falling for the month.  To expensive to play all that

is listed, so pick some that seem to catch your i .  Good luck to ya!

houston
              United States
              Member #50898
              March 19, 2007
              33 Posts
              Posted: September 1, 2009, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

aumira

yes this is happening for me i hit more with older 3 wise men than i do with the new one

South Carolina
                United States
                Member #18322
                July 9, 2005
                492 Posts
                Posted: September 1, 2009, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

I DON'T KNOW WHAT STATE YOU ARE PLAYING IN, YOUR OWN STATE, OR OTHER STATES ONLINE.  THE MAJORITY OF THE NUMBERS IN THE LOTTERY BIBLE MONTHLY WILL HIT NATIONWIDE (i.e. ALL STATES) DURING THE PARTICULAR MONTH THAT YOU'RE PLAYING. 

HOW DO YOU CHOOSE A NUMBER, SINCE IT IS EXPENSIVE TO PLAY MULTIPLE NUMBERS VIA ALL STATES ???  DON'T LET ALL OF THE NUMBERS IN THE MONTHLY PUBLICATION SCARE YOU.

IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LOTTERY BIBLE MONTHLY THERE IS A WHOLE PAGE OF NUMBERS, SOME OF WHICH ARE STARRED AND DOUBLE STARRED.  I WOULD CHOOSE THE NUMBERS THAT ARE DOUBLE STARRED, OR STARRED TO PLAY ONLINE OR IN YOUR OWN STATE. 

IN THE 2009 LOTTERY BIBLE COMBINATION DREAM BOOK AND ALMANAC, YOU SIMPLY LOCATE THE LAST NUMBER DRAWN (AND ALL BOXED FORMS OF THE NUMBER) IN THE LIST, AND PLAY THE 4 NUMBERS FOLLOWING THAT NUMBER.  IT IS SIMILAR TO A NUMBER FOLLOWERS SYSTEM.  THE REST OF THE ALMANAC IS SELF EXPLANATORY.