Welcome Guest
The time is now 7:15 pm
You last visited November 27, 2014, 6:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Need Pick 4 Rundown Method

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by jayemmar.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
692 Posts
Posted: July 27, 2009, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

DOES ANYONE FOCUS PRIMARILY ON THE PICK 4 LOTTERY ?????????????

DOES ANYONE HAVE A RUNDOWN METHOD SIMILAR TO THE PICK 3 RUNDOWN METHODS (+111, +666, +312, +123, +973, etc...) THAT PRODUCES WINNING RESULTS FOR THE PICK 4 ?????????????   

SEARCHING PREVIOUS POSTS, I HAVEN'T SEEN TOO MANY PICK 4 RUNDOWN METHODS POSTED ON LP. FOR THAT MATTER, I HAVEN'T SEEN TOO MANY PICK 4 SYSTEMS POSTED AT ALL.  LP FOCUSES PRIMARILY ON PICK 3 METHODS.

ARE THERE ANY PICK 4 GURUS  IN THE HOUSE ?????????????????

THANKS.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8813 Posts
    Posted: July 28, 2009, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

DOES ANYONE FOCUS PRIMARILY ON THE PICK 4 LOTTERY ?????????????

DOES ANYONE HAVE A RUNDOWN METHOD SIMILAR TO THE PICK 3 RUNDOWN METHODS (+111, +666, +312, +123, +973, etc...) THAT PRODUCES WINNING RESULTS FOR THE PICK 4 ?????????????   

SEARCHING PREVIOUS POSTS, I HAVEN'T SEEN TOO MANY PICK 4 RUNDOWN METHODS POSTED ON LP. FOR THAT MATTER, I HAVEN'T SEEN TOO MANY PICK 4 SYSTEMS POSTED AT ALL.  LP FOCUSES PRIMARILY ON PICK 3 METHODS.

ARE THERE ANY PICK 4 GURUS  IN THE HOUSE ?????????????????

THANKS.

Here is a link that should help you: http://www.lotterypost.com/search?t=all&q=pick+4+systems 

There are 129 entries using the term pick 4 systems. I went to Resources at the top right in the blue bar, clicked on Search For Something, & chose the date range for All History, & all Forums. Try other words like pick 4 methods, pick 4 workouts, pick 4 strategies, etc..

United States
      Member #7437
      October 3, 2004
      376 Posts
      Posted: July 28, 2009, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Why not try to analyze each or any of the 4 triplets within the P4, and consider them as seperate P3 draws. The truth of the matter is, if anyone is good at winning the P3, then tackling the P4 should be a piece of cake, by applying the winning strategy to the 4 P3 segments.

jayemmar