Welcome Guest
The time is now 2:18 am
You last visited July 28, 2014, 2:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Monthly Lottery TIP SHEET STRATEGY - TRY THIS

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 5 years ago by tweak.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
496 Posts
Posted: July 28, 2009, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

I recently purchased several $2.00 - $6.00 annual lottery booklets, including 2 monthly Tip Sheet lottery publications, the monthly "Lottery Bible" and the monthly "Lucky 13 - Lucky 3 Wise Men" publications from the Dream Book Outlet.com

I ran every Pick 3 and Pick 4 prediction from these 2 Tip Sheets through "Search Past Results" for this month, July 2009, for ALL STATES, to see how accurate these 2 Tip Sheets were for this month. 

EVERY SINGLE  Pick 3 and Pick 4 lottery number prediction FROM BOTH TIP SHEETS hit MULTIPLE TIMES NATIONWIDE, this month, July 2009, (with the exception of 5 Pick 4 #s that did not hit Nationwide).

Consider This: Since EVERY PICK 3 NUMBER HIT AND EVERY PICK 4 NUMBER HIT, except 5, You could apply the strategy of just choosing 1 or 2 numbers from the AUGUST 2009 Tip Sheets, ANY NUMBER, and play those 1 or 2 numbers ALL MONTH, during August 2009, through ALL STATES, midday or evening, and you are GUARANTEED MULTIPLE HITS - because ALL of the Pick 3 Numbers and the Majority of the Pick 4 Numbers from these 2 Tip Sheets HIT EVERY MONTH NATIONWIDE

So, why not just choose 1 or 2 numbers and play those numbers ALL MONTH through ALL STATES, for GUARANTEED  Hits ????

Again the 2 monthly TIP SHEETS are the monthly "LOTTERY BIBLE" - $6.50/6 month subscription

and "THE LUCKY 13 - THE LUCKY 3 WISE MEN" - $9.50/ 6 - Month subscription

THE MONTHLY LOTTERY BIBLE IS DIFFERENT FROM THE ANNUAL LOTTERY BIBLE PUBLICATION.

Both can be purchased from the DREAM BOOK OUTLET.COM.

GOOD LUCK.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    2892 Posts
    Posted: July 28, 2009, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

There are over seventy states drawing daily, most twice a day. 

There are 220 boxed numbers.

Do the math.

My only question is whether they are using any kind of system, wheel, etc. to create or sort their picks or they pull random numbers out of their . . .

Long time ago I created a set of 24 numbers that never had less then 32 wins nationwide each week, they also hit straight roughly as often as expected (1in3, 1in6 draws).   Problem was 32+ wins don't make a profit against all those plays and the straights doubled the playing costs, again no joy.  Did look good on the hit rankings. 

BobP

South Carolina
      United States
      Member #18322
      July 9, 2005
      496 Posts
      Posted: July 28, 2009, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

There are over seventy states drawing daily, most twice a day. 

There are 220 boxed numbers.

Do the math.

My only question is whether they are using any kind of system, wheel, etc. to create or sort their picks or they pull random numbers out of their . . .

Long time ago I created a set of 24 numbers that never had less then 32 wins nationwide each week, they also hit straight roughly as often as expected (1in3, 1in6 draws).   Problem was 32+ wins don't make a profit against all those plays and the straights doubled the playing costs, again no joy.  Did look good on the hit rankings. 

BobP

I SAID CHOOSE 1 OR 2 NUMBERS FROM EITHER TIP SHEET AND PLAY THAT PARTICULAR NUMBER THROUGH ALL STATES, FOR EITHER MIDDAY OR EVENING, WHATEVER YOU CAN AFFORD,  FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST 2009.  YOU DON'T HAVE TO PLAY EVERY DAY. 

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHERE THEY GOT THEIR NUMBERS FROM. THAT IS IRRELEVANT. ALL OF THE PICK 3 NUMBERS, AND THE MAJORITY OF THE PICK 4 NUMBERS (EXCEPT 5) , HIT NATIONWIDE, DURING JULY 2009.

EXAMPLE: THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS WERE RANDOMLY TAKEN FROM THE TIP SHEETS.  ALL OF THESE NUMBERS HIT MULTIPLE TIMES NATIONWIDE THIS MONTH, JULY 2009:  ALL OF THE OTHER NUMBERS NOT MENTIONED HERE, ALSO HIT MULTIPLE TIMES.

805 - 16 HITS

746 - 14 HITS

689 - 18 HITS

213 - 15 HITS

687 - 14 HITS

847 - 18 HITS

412 - 15 HITS

602 - 13 HITS

604 - 12 HITS

610 - 12 HITS

277 - 11 HITS

566 - 11 HITS

710 - 14 HITS

590 - 12 HITS

310 - 12 HITS

589 - 11 HITS

263 - 12 HITS

510 - 12 HITS

3692 - 5 HITS

4703 - 4 HITS

1703 - 5 HITS

1788 - 4 HITS

0767 - 4 HITS

etc......

YOU DON'T HAVE TO PLAY EVERY DRAWING, EVERY DAYPLAY WHATEVER YOU CAN AFFORD.  CHANGE THE NUMBERS UP. CHOOSE 1 OR 2 FOR THE FIRST HALF OF THE MONTH. CHOOSE  DIFFERENT NUMBERS FOR THE SECOND HALF OF THE MONTH.  IF YOU ARE PLAYING ONLINE, YOU ARE PLAYING OUT OF YOUR PROFITS IN YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT.  YOUR ACCOUNT WOULD BUILD UP GRADUALLY.

THANKS.

CLOVER$BAY's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
        MO
        United States
        Member #76619
        July 2, 2009
        663 Posts
        Posted: July 31, 2009, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Hello ,destinycreation Just wanted to ask you do u play on line and if you do how do i set up account? and is it safe. and can you give out the numbers that the lottery Bible has for the month tip sheet. I do have a lottery Bible Book. Thanks,

vjohnson8's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          fort
          United States
          Member #72407
          March 17, 2009
          6114 Posts
          Posted: August 1, 2009, 11:16 am - IP Logged

you have to think postive in order to win,the lottery bible does have alot of hits each month,try 809,watch itCheers

LET's get paid$$$$ money rollYes Nod

vjohnson8's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            fort
            United States
            Member #72407
            March 17, 2009
            6114 Posts
            Posted: August 1, 2009, 11:19 am - IP Logged

thank you for your tip ,i do believe this wil work , im going to try it for the month of aug,i will let you know what happens Group Hug

LET's get paid$$$$ money rollYes Nod

aumira's avatar - chi
              princeton junction.NJ
              United States
              Member #3892
              February 29, 2004
              82 Posts
              Posted: August 1, 2009, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

This is a pure advertisement plug for the tip sheets !

Please refer my earlier note on these sheets and the methodology of making some sense out of

the mass of numbers..randomely picked

what we need is a state wise selection.

these sheets failed abominably for the new jersey lottery in july.

if you know how to get a pick the number pl eleucidate.

Long time back there was a mention about locating the number by refereing to the result 360 days back ..these sheets may be helpful there.

incidentaly any one is aware of the retro reference?

aumira

Stalyn's avatar - 260g8d0
                Brooklyn, NY
                United States
                Member #26302
                November 16, 2005
                593 Posts
                Posted: August 1, 2009, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

Please refer my earlier note on these sheets and the methodology of making some sense out of

Long time back there was a mention about locating the number by refereing to the result 360 days back ..these sheets may be helpful there.

aumira

I Agree!

paymenow's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
                  Cardiff by the Sea, San Diego, CA
                  United States
                  Member #4097
                  March 21, 2004
                  174 Posts
                  Posted: August 1, 2009, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

I am absolutely amazed at the LUNACY of this system.  Do you really think that people on this forum are that stupid or dumb to try such a system?  You could never win with any sort of consistency whatsoever with this piece of crap horseradish manure.  Do the backtesting and the results will speak volumes to you.  It's just simply financially impracticale and downright unsound.

Pass on this as just another gimmick.  One must truly be able to see through all of the b.s. 

PayMeNow

tweak's avatar - i307m
                    Hudson County , NJ
                    United States
                    Member #18866
                    July 21, 2005
                    75 Posts
                    Posted: August 2, 2009, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

aumira

I bought a copy of Black Jack a few times.  They never hit in New Jersey, and theyre printed by double red publishing...in NJ! If you look at the back of these tip sheets they also sell "gamblers pendants" and rabbits feet haha.