Welcome Guest
The time is now 1:55 am
You last visited April 20, 2014, 1:52 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Schedule for "Lottery Changed My Life"

Topic closed. 61 replies. Last post 5 years ago by markp1950.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75967
June 15, 2009
10 Posts
Posted: August 1, 2009, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

There are currently six shows planned.  Likely first show is August 6, 13 and 20; then two or three week break, then successive weeks thereafter.

TheGameGrl's avatar - p42a
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #17084
    June 10, 2005
    3100 Posts
    Posted: August 1, 2009, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Thanks! What station usually airs it? Lifetime? I forget..:(

Signature quote-If I'd agree with you , we'd both be wrong.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      27931 Posts
      Posted: August 2, 2009, 1:03 am - IP Logged

There are currently six shows planned.  Likely first show is August 6, 13 and 20; then two or three week break, then successive weeks thereafter.

I think it is TLC. that is where I seen it last Month.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
        Member #75967
        June 15, 2009
        10 Posts
        Posted: August 2, 2009, 9:15 am - IP Logged

Yes, TLC

marcie's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          27931 Posts
          Posted: August 2, 2009, 9:22 am - IP Logged

Yes, TLC

I do plan to watch them.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Texas Joey's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
            Katy, Tx
            United States
            Member #67709
            December 3, 2008
            204 Posts
            Posted: August 4, 2009, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

I sure hope those shows are not repeats.  They seem to play the same ones over and over..The curse of the Lottery.....Lottery changed my life111  Surely they can find new excited winners...

Best of Luck

Joey

Grovel's avatar - boondocks riley-100x100.jpg
              Little Rock, AR
              United States
              Member #68365
              December 19, 2008
              228 Posts
              Posted: August 5, 2009, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the heads up. I will be sure to check them out. Maybe I will be on this show somedaySmile.

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                CA
                United States
                Member #57222
                December 23, 2007
                587 Posts
                Posted: August 6, 2009, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Thank You McDude!

I just checked my DVR-  finally they are all NEW  all the way to the 20th!  I finally have a new set to add to my lottery series.

thank you!!!!!!!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                  Zeta Reticuli Star System
                  United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  8763 Posts
                  Posted: August 6, 2009, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Everyone here should watch this program.

On tonight's episode they showed the Wicca guy who won $88 million (netted $33), a teenager who won on a scrathcer, invested $550,000 of it in the stock market and had lost $200,000 of that when they show was made, a woman who won a $1.2 million house in a raffle for $50, and a couple in New Zealand.

The first half of the program was all postive, the second half, follow up storis on these people, not so positive.

For all the discussions we've had here on LP about reamining anonymous or not, everyone should watch this and pay special attention to the New Zealand couple.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                    Member #75967
                    June 15, 2009
                    10 Posts
                    Posted: August 6, 2009, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

I guess I should have mentioned that these are all new shows.  This is the new season.  The schedule has changed a bit.  The dates are successive now.  First show was tonight, then every Thursday for the next five weeks.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                      Zeta Reticuli Star System
                      United States
                      Member #30470
                      January 17, 2006
                      8763 Posts
                      Posted: August 6, 2009, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the heads up here too, McDude. When I first saw this I though it was just going to be repeats, as TLC does that so often. This was a very pleasant surprise, and quite interesting.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Kidzmom's avatar - cold
                        NC
                        United States
                        Member #11741
                        February 23, 2005
                        1232 Posts
                        Posted: August 6, 2009, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

I sure hope those shows are not repeats.  They seem to play the same ones over and over..The curse of the Lottery.....Lottery changed my life111  Surely they can find new excited winners...

Best of Luck

Joey

Don't know if they are repeats but these are the ones that are going to be showing:

Aug 07, 1:00 am
                        (60 minutes)
                        Lottery Changed My Life
                        Wiccan Millionaire
                        TV-PG, CC

Meet a Boy Scout and college student who bet his fortune on the stock market; a Wiccan turned lottery winner who dreams of becoming a record mogul; a family that kept their jackpot a secret; and a raffle winner who wishes she never won.

Aug 13, 8:00 pm
                        (60 minutes)

Remind Me
                        Lottery Changed My Life
                        Doorman Millionaire
                        TV-PG

Meet a Manhattan doorman turned millionaire who's looking for love, a Florida winner who may lose what he treasures most and an auto mechanic who is learning to live like a millionaire.

Aug 20, 8:00 pm
                        (60 minutes)

Remind Me
                        Lottery Changed My Life
                        Millionaire Bachelor
                        TV-PG

Meet a music lover who is betting his fortune on the business; a mom who looks for a fresh start after hitting it big; a millionaire couple with a travel bug; and find out how America's youngest multi-millionaire lost it all.

Be kind to a stranger because you never know when you are talking to an angel.Blue Angel

KZM

ThatScaryChick's avatar - AbnSTiA

United States
                          Member #56506
                          November 21, 2007
                          4424 Posts
                          Posted: August 7, 2009, 12:17 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the reminder! It's nice to see that they are finally playing new episodes.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

hearsetrax's avatar - 78638c467ef281febf24383e126f74b6

United States
                            Member #52345
                            May 21, 2007
                            1731 Posts
                            Posted: August 7, 2009, 6:45 am - IP Logged

Hurray!new shows LOL

clean forgot about that wiccan freak LOL .... as for the new zealand winners ..... sounds like sis N law has a case of sour grapes

United States
                              Member #34931
                              March 9, 2006
                              68 Posts
                              Posted: August 7, 2009, 11:24 am - IP Logged

"Meet a Boy Scout and college student who bet his fortune on the stock market"

Won a million . . $650,000 after taxes . . spent around $100,000 and invested around $550,000 . . then lost around $200,000 in the stock market.  Considering his age, judgement, and financial experience . . didn't do half bad.  In general, stocks should rebound . . EVENTUALLY.  If the $650,000 had been invested in a High Yield Corporate Bond Fund, the Net Asset Value (principal amount) would still have taken around a 30% hit, BUT the fund would still be paying around a 7% dividend . . in the neighborhood of $3,800 per month (before taxes).