Welcome Guest
The time is now 9:54 pm
You last visited September 19, 2014, 9:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

psychic that can give winning numbers in texas

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #78022
August 5, 2009
8 Posts
Posted: August 5, 2009, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

i am a psychic in that i can communicat mentally with others face to face, over the phone or through live or recorded video.

i am wanting to use this ability to winn the lotto but i need some one to help. a person to recieve a telepatichaly sent mesage
through a video containg the winning lotto numbers.

this person will buy the tickket so it will cost a dollar or so, and the winnings will be split
50/50 between us.

to prove how this will work any one who is serrous aboubt helping we can do a test run aboubt upcoming news headlines.
where you will make a video of yourself alone with a pen a paper and wright down the info i send you through the video,

keep in mind that this is a telepathic comunitation and you will be hearing my thought in your mind so it may be a little
akward to you but it is a reality.

after you have recorded the video send it to me so that after the news events have happened
i can watch it and send the information back in time to you through the video.
think of a recording of a person not as recording light and sound but as recording a point in time that can be seen in the future
after the video was made.

its a little hard to explain but i promise if your honest to your self and me both of us will be finacally free

this fourm doesnt allow links so i cant give my email but if you know how to make contact please let me know

ThatScaryChick's avatar - AbnSTiA

United States
    Member #56506
    November 21, 2007
    4635 Posts
    Posted: August 5, 2009, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

If you can do this, why not do just do it with a friend or a relative? Why choose some stranger on the internet. Oh, that's right, because this is a scam.  Roll Eyes

"this fourm doesnt allow links so i cant give my email but if you know how to make contact please let me know"

The reason Todd doesn't allow links from new posters, is because he knows posters like you. Posters who are new, who don't engage with the rest of the forum and just post to sell some system or website and try to post links to questionable sites. You know...spammers.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: August 5, 2009, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

If your a psychic and can pick winning numbers why not just pick the winners in Texas and keep the money for yourself?..I don't believe in psychic who say they can pick winners and ask someone else to buy the ticket..No one is a psychic or they would all be rich..

Member #0
        January 1, 2000
        0 Posts
        Posted: August 5, 2009, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

Another spamer !!!!!!Todd is going to get you with your lies.. who you think we are suckers to fall for anything ?

United States
          Member #78022
          August 5, 2009
          8 Posts
          Posted: August 5, 2009, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

i cant do it with a friend because i have none this ability i have is perminate i can not turn it off my family wont do it because i have become an outcast because of this.

its not a scam thats why i offerd to to a test run with any one serrious aboubt winning if they dont like the results they dont have to progress.

im sory you feel im trying to scame some one out of a buck. :(

United States
            Member #78022
            August 5, 2009
            8 Posts
            Posted: August 5, 2009, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

it doesnt work on me im not trying to scam anyone ill do a test run with news headlins to prove it to any one serous aboubt helping

United States
              Member #78022
              August 5, 2009
              8 Posts
              Posted: August 5, 2009, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

im not spamming! im not trying to fool any one or scam any one ill even do a test run to prove it using news headlines

c.ome on ppl y so harsh? give me a chance

United States
                Member #78022
                August 5, 2009
                8 Posts
                Posted: August 5, 2009, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

well as far as ingauging with the comm its been harsh so far being accuse of spamming scamming ect.. im not selling any thang not trying to link to anythang just want a partner to win the lotto i have a definable ability that i want to use to get out of some bad times and need someon to help

thats it! no scam an even 50/50 split if it doesnt work ill mail the person there dollar !

MmeFlorida's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                  south florida
                  United States
                  Member #48616
                  January 3, 2007
                  1495 Posts
                  Posted: August 5, 2009, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

it doesnt work on me im not trying to scam anyone ill do a test run with news headlins to prove it to any one serous aboubt helping

What do you mean about news headlines?? Are you going to predict a major earthquake or plane crash in the next two weeks

or something?

<Insert  somewhat cryptic,sarcastic quote aimed at an imaginary enemy here>Wink

United States
                    Member #56506
                    November 21, 2007
                    4635 Posts
                    Posted: August 5, 2009, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

well as far as ingauging with the comm its been harsh so far being accuse of spamming scamming ect.. im not selling any thang not trying to link to anythang just want a partner to win the lotto i have a definable ability that i want to use to get out of some bad times and need someon to help

thats it! no scam an even 50/50 split if it doesnt work ill mail the person there dollar !

Oh, come on. You don't expect people to fall for this right? No one, should give their phone number or address to a complete stranger on the net, even if it will only cost a "dollar". Especially, one who just joined today, claiming that they can win a huge jackpot. (Oh, and of course you can't win a big jackpot with your own friends and family, you need the help of complete strangers to do it! )

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

MmeFlorida's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                      south florida
                      United States
                      Member #48616
                      January 3, 2007
                      1495 Posts
                      Posted: August 5, 2009, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

why don't you try this with a friend instead of a website full of strangers???? Just think, it won't cost you $1

<Insert  somewhat cryptic,sarcastic quote aimed at an imaginary enemy here>Wink

United States
                        Member #78022
                        August 5, 2009
                        8 Posts
                        Posted: August 5, 2009, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

its like this:

**----------------------***---------------------****_-------------------*

|                                |                                |                              |

|                                |                                |                       i watch video and

|                                |                                |                    send info back in time

you watch video       |                                 |

and wright info         |                                 |

down                        |                                 |

|                                  |

event happens                        |

|

event ared on news

**= today for example

***= 3 days from now ex.

****=4 days from now

*=   6 days from now

i can send info back in time using a video camera and tv

its far fetched i know but it is true

United States
                          Member #78022
                          August 5, 2009
                          8 Posts
                          Posted: August 5, 2009, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

i dont need a phone number or address all i need is some one willing to no be so ..... soo.... arrogant.

United States
                            Member #78022
                            August 5, 2009
                            8 Posts
                            Posted: August 5, 2009, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

cant do it with a friend because i have none this ability i have is perminate i can not turn it off my family wont do it because i have become an outcast because of this

United States
                              Member #56506
                              November 21, 2007
                              4635 Posts
                              Posted: August 5, 2009, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

i dont need a phone number or address all i need is some one willing to no be so ..... soo.... arrogant.

It has nothing to do with arrogance. I'm just not gullible.