Welcome Guest
The time is now 1:45 pm
You last visited September 18, 2014, 1:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega Million Is Rigged! I Proved It!

Topic closed. 40 replies. Last post 5 years ago by guesser.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #77662
July 29, 2009
60 Posts
Posted: September 5, 2009, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

hey i don't know if ANYONE knew this, but now i have observed, that theMEGA MILLION GAME IS TRULY RIGGED!  They don't put all 56 white ballnumbers into the pool!  they only put 49 numbers of the 56 into thepool!  darn scoundrels! but for their RED ball numbers, they use all 46balls! 

so 49-56=7

That's 7 white balls, guaranteed not to hit! 

SO for all those that think this game is playing fairly, think again!

Dupe AlertPoke

sfilippo's avatar - skull
    Oklahoma
    United States
    Member #33770
    February 24, 2006
    3146 Posts
    Posted: September 5, 2009, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

hey i don't know if ANYONE knew this, but now i have observed, that theMEGA MILLION GAME IS TRULY RIGGED!  They don't put all 56 white ballnumbers into the pool!  they only put 49 numbers of the 56 into thepool!  darn scoundrels! but for their RED ball numbers, they use all 46balls! 

so 49-56=7

That's 7 white balls, guaranteed not to hit! 

SO for all those that think this game is playing fairly, think again!

Dupe AlertPoke

Well, there ya go again. Do you not see what you are doing to yourself? Integrity-wise??? By making such a claim...

I could pick your logic apart, but I won't.

Smiley Steve

United States
      Member #77662
      July 29, 2009
      60 Posts
      Posted: September 5, 2009, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Well, there ya go again. Do you not see what you are doing to yourself? Integrity-wise??? By making such a claim...

I could pick your logic apart, but I won't.

lol...ok u know what! believe what u wanna believe!  i am through trying to explain myself! i know the trurth, and many hate the truth because the pain it brings!  so continue to play in your own fantasy!  i am simply trying to inform!  what u do with the info is your own business! the information i provide is only to add to the variables of the game!

United States
        Member #61296
        May 17, 2008
        187 Posts
        Posted: September 5, 2009, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

I actually watched the drawing last night on NJN. Didnt look rigged at all to me- all the numbers  were in play. Nothing out of the ordinary, except I didnt win. (What a shock!)

meriwetherman's avatar - azural
          gay,ga
          United States
          Member #68810
          December 30, 2008
          4789 Posts
          Posted: September 5, 2009, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

now how can u determine all the white balls are not floating around in that bin?

United States
            Member #77662
            July 29, 2009
            60 Posts
            Posted: September 5, 2009, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

I actually watched the drawing last night on NJN. Didnt look rigged at all to me- all the numbers  were in play. Nothing out of the ordinary, except I didnt win. (What a shock!)

jonnie trust me!  it is rigged!  i know how to tell such things!  and i only give details to those who i consider open minds!  but don't be fooled!  i know the info sounds far fetched, but it isn't!

sfilippo's avatar - skull
              Oklahoma
              United States
              Member #33770
              February 24, 2006
              3146 Posts
              Posted: September 5, 2009, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

jonnie trust me!  it is rigged!  i know how to tell such things!  and i only give details to those who i consider open minds!  but don't be fooled!  i know the info sounds far fetched, but it isn't!

Did the Oracle tell you this?

Smiley Steve

United States
                Member #77662
                July 29, 2009
                60 Posts
                Posted: September 5, 2009, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

now how can u determine all the white balls are not floating around in that bin?

just from a simple mathmatic derivative! i hate to be so secretive, but from all the anguish and sensitive people around here, i will not go into detail!  but if u believe it's not rigged, then it's your belief, i just don't want people thinking that this game is playing fairly!  because on some drawings they are not playing as u might think!  i made some predictions on certain numbers and such, and they came!  DOES THAT MEAN I FIGURED THE MM OUT?  no, it just mean i know something others don't, and i went out on a limb by revealing the above in this forum, but i see now, i will have to keep all thoughts to myself!

United States
                  Member #61296
                  May 17, 2008
                  187 Posts
                  Posted: September 5, 2009, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Neo-

Did u play numbers that u suggest were "out" of the drawing? Im tellin u nothin was wrong last nite- your typical draw. In fact, I like how Mega really mixes up the numbers in those machines vs a Powerball drawing where they kind of circle around and get sucked up. Mega spins them real fast, to the point where any number i just as likely to be picked as any other number. They come out of the machine still spinning, while the mega machine is spinning throughout, and doesnt stop untill all the white balls are finished. Its actually pretty cool to watch. To fix that would be seemingly impossible.

United States
                    Member #77662
                    July 29, 2009
                    60 Posts
                    Posted: September 5, 2009, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Neo-

Did u play numbers that u suggest were "out" of the drawing? Im tellin u nothin was wrong last nite- your typical draw. In fact, I like how Mega really mixes up the numbers in those machines vs a Powerball drawing where they kind of circle around and get sucked up. Mega spins them real fast, to the point where any number i just as likely to be picked as any other number. They come out of the machine still spinning, while the mega machine is spinning throughout, and doesnt stop untill all the white balls are finished. Its actually pretty cool to watch. To fix that would be seemingly impossible.

JONNIE, u sound like a honest guy, and i wish i can tell you how i know that it is rigged, but it's the lottery's gig to make it look like we all have a shot!  if you had an eye for it, you can tell that it is rigged, but you like most are looking at the shroud, and not the face under the veil!  i was fooled too, until i started thinking out of the box!

United States
                      Member #77662
                      July 29, 2009
                      60 Posts
                      Posted: September 5, 2009, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

EVERYONE!   JUST DISREGARD WHAT I SAID EARLIER!....lol.. i can tell from the members of this site, that "CHANGE" = CRUCIFY! 

sorry for throwing a rift into the fold!  PLAY AT YOUR OWN FANTASY!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        17878 Posts
                        Posted: September 5, 2009, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

EVERYONE!   JUST DISREGARD WHAT I SAID EARLIER!....lol.. i can tell from the members of this site, that "CHANGE" = CRUCIFY! 

In your other thread you complained because no one responded to the MegaMillions numbers you suggested other play and now you are complaining because no one takes you serious when you say the MegaMillions drawings are rigged.   You are acting like a child looking for attention.

* you don't need more tickets, just the right ticket * 
                        * your best chance at winning a lottery jackpot is to buy a ticket * 
                             Wink 

ThatScaryChick's avatar - AbnSTiA

United States
                          Member #56506
                          November 21, 2007
                          4631 Posts
                          Posted: September 5, 2009, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

I don't think anyone is trying to crucify you,. If you make a claim that something is rigged, you should offer up the proof. Why do you expect everyone to believe you if you can't offer evidence? It is a pretty big claim to make, saying the game is rigged. I watched the last drawing of Mega Million on USA Mega (here) and don't see what you are seeing. We all would like to know how you can tell it is rigged. I would honestly like to know.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

bigguy5's avatar - peace
                            charlotte.n.c
                            United States
                            Member #37585
                            April 17, 2006
                            275 Posts
                            Posted: September 5, 2009, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

all game,s  give  you   the odd,s of winng,   but  you  can  tell  the  people,   that  are losing.  they  complain,       they  should  stop  playing,   it  no  game  out  there    mint  for you  everybody to   win   some win some  lose,  you  have  take the  bitter  with  the sweet,    i am  have been in  the game  for  over  50yrs,   win  some  lose  some   and that the way  it  is

JADELottery's avatar - DaLittleLeperCon
                              The Quantum Master
                              West Concord, MN
                              United States
                              Member #21
                              December 7, 2001
                              2823 Posts
                              Posted: September 5, 2009, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Don't give up.

Sometimes proof can be a very subtle thing.

I've been working on it for a few years now, but haven't released ALL the information I have on it.

I'll release it when the timing - is - just - right.

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
                              Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
                              Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos.
                              Knowledge is Beyond Belief.
                              Wisdom is Not Censored.

The Name Anagram
                              name - Douglas Paul Smallish
                              amen - US God plus Islam Allah
                              mean - Jehocifer

JADE Quintrains
                              JADE at planet.infowars.com