Welcome Guest
The time is now 7:09 pm
You last visited October 24, 2014, 7:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga fantasy 5 ez match

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by sunjune6.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Atlanta
United States
Member #33572
February 22, 2006
366 Posts
Posted: October 31, 2009, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

If I play EZ Match on two separate tickets for the same draw, are the EZ match numbers the same on both tickets or do the numbers and prizes differ on each ticket?

It seems like if you bought eight tickets that played every number, you would always win, but there must be a catch. Any thoughts?

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    17937 Posts
    Posted: October 31, 2009, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

If I play EZ Match on two separate tickets for the same draw, are the EZ match numbers the same on both tickets or do the numbers and prizes differ on each ticket?

It seems like if you bought eight tickets that played every number, you would always win, but there must be a catch. Any thoughts?

Have you reviewed the GA Website? The How-To-Play Tutorial is pretty clear on the subject.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/201783/1427772

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

sunjune6's avatar - Lottery-010.jpg
      Atlanta,GA
      United States
      Member #79429
      September 1, 2009
      103 Posts
      Posted: November 10, 2009, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

Playing ez-match on separate tickets for the same draw (with the same numbers even) will result in different ez-match numbers. If the same ez-match number comes up on different tickets; the prize amount will be different. I have put it to the test. If they came out with the same ez-match numbers and prizes; wouldn't you and everybody eles that play Fantasy5 just love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

The lottery would go broke on that game.

If you think you can or if you think you can't you are right!

Today could be the day!