Welcome Guest
The time is now 2:59 am
You last visited September 3, 2014, 2:56 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Surveys-CA

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 5 years ago by bigdaddy.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Santa Ana
United States
Member #71159
February 20, 2009
651 Posts
Posted: November 19, 2009, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

While looking at the numbers on the CA Lottery website, I took a 5 min. survey about the Super Lotto game.  I believe they want to know if we would prefer:

1) lower jackpots and

2) play the game everyday instead of twice a week--I think they need to re-vamp the game to try to generate more winners--big winners which will include meWink

Meanwhile, has any one participate in Lottery Surveys in their own state??Embarassed

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    9029 Posts
    Posted: November 20, 2009, 12:04 am - IP Logged

I'm in Illinois but get these surveys from the Missouri Lottery. some are quite interesting. A few of them have been about "Would you play these scrathcers?" and showed different prototype tickets.

One not too long ago was about proposed Pick 5 games and it not only asked if you'd play different matrixes, but showed the breakdown as to how much money they thought each game would bring in and how many jackpots would be paid out a year, and the average jackpot.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      -Ridge Runner- Oracle of the Appalachians
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: November 20, 2009, 1:23 am - IP Logged

While looking at the numbers on the CA Lottery website, I took a 5 min. survey about the Super Lotto game.  I believe they want to know if we would prefer:

1) lower jackpots and

2) play the game everyday instead of twice a week--I think they need to re-vamp the game to try to generate more winners--big winners which will include meWink

Meanwhile, has any one participate in Lottery Surveys in their own state??Embarassed

Ha ha ha, I live in Tennessee. They don't care what the players think here. They'd be afraid of the response they'd get about the computer drawings. They don't really want to know how much they're losing by people driving out of state to get tickets where they have true ball drawings. As long as they're collecting their fat salaries they don't care what we think or what we want.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
        Miami
        United States
        Member #62793
        July 9, 2008
        669 Posts
        Posted: November 20, 2009, 2:13 am - IP Logged

Ha ha ha, I live in Tennessee. They don't care what the players think here. They'd be afraid of the response they'd get about the computer drawings. They don't really want to know how much they're losing by people driving out of state to get tickets where they have true ball drawings. As long as they're collecting their fat salaries they don't care what we think or what we want.

Same thing in FL. They couldn't care less what we want.

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
          BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
          United States
          Member #1647
          June 10, 2003
          1292 Posts
          Posted: November 20, 2009, 8:04 am - IP Logged

1) lower jackpots and

when i lived in cali i played mostly hotspot until daily 4 came along.i took several $$$$$$$ out of cali when i left.the govenator can have his police state, tenn is much nicer...bring back the 6/49 matrix

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

you can reduce the numbers by sum range for the game played and eliminate boxed plays of other plays if you so wish...i will play the numbers whole it insures complete coverage...

playing $45 to win $500bx/$5000 str8 is a return i will take everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven babe