Welcome Guest
The time is now 9:56 pm
You last visited September 1, 2014, 9:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Better Your Odds on Pick 4

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #62713
July 6, 2008
3523 Posts
Posted: December 6, 2009, 9:00 am - IP Logged

Hi LP Community.

Maybe this system is old as I know there are some veteran Lottery Players.

Reduce the Pick 4 from 1/10,000 to 1/1,000 Just Like a Pick 3

All you need to do is Play all numbers on the first digit.

Example

1???     5???   9???

2???     6???   0???

3???     7???

4???     8???

You can Make 50 cent plays as it is only 5$.

So if you like 799 for example you would play

1799,2799,3799 etc. you will be surprised how many Boxed you will hit this way at 1$ 50/50 Play.

The Same system can be used for Pick 3 from 1/1,000 to 1/100.

Good Luck to all and Merry X-mas.

"To be the best, you have to work the hardest. You have to chase what seems impossible over and over and over again, because giving up is not an option, and when you feel like you've reached your limit, it's only the beginning, that's when it's time to dig deep, to find the courage to push some more, because if you've got the drive, the discipline, and the bizarre to do what it takes to make yourself great, then the rewards are endless.” L James 

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: December 6, 2009, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

is genius, nice system....thanks a lot

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: December 6, 2009, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

If you let:

6 & 1 = 1

2 & 7= 2

3 & 8 = 3

4 & 9 = 4

5 & 0 = 5

then the odds of playing Pick4 is: 1 in 500...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: December 6, 2009, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

I dont know the entire list of Pick3 combinations but i think that if no number repeats there are: 720 so that makes it:

1 in 360 to win Pick4...

If 1 number repeats then the odds to win Pick4 is: 1 in 140...Actually 1 in 135 for i heard that there are 10 triplets but i could be wrong i really dont know the history of Pick3 i dont play pick3...

And i think that in Pick3 half a month they play where 1 digit repeats, the other half 1 digit doesnt repeat...I think the same thing happens in Pick4...again i dont know the history of Pick3 i dont play pick3...

Florida
          United States
          Member #62713
          July 6, 2008
          3523 Posts
          Posted: December 7, 2009, 9:17 am - IP Logged

Hi Pumpi76

Can you Explain ? Sample. This one sound interesting. As I think the having better odds gives you a better chance of striking.  Thanks for your comments.

"To be the best, you have to work the hardest. You have to chase what seems impossible over and over and over again, because giving up is not an option, and when you feel like you've reached your limit, it's only the beginning, that's when it's time to dig deep, to find the courage to push some more, because if you've got the drive, the discipline, and the bizarre to do what it takes to make yourself great, then the rewards are endless.” L James 

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            5410 Posts
            Posted: December 7, 2009, 10:49 am - IP Logged

I dont know the entire list of Pick3 combinations but i think that if no number repeats there are: 720 so that makes it:

1 in 360 to win Pick4...

If 1 number repeats then the odds to win Pick4 is: 1 in 140...Actually 1 in 135 for i heard that there are 10 triplets but i could be wrong i really dont know the history of Pick3 i dont play pick3...

And i think that in Pick3 half a month they play where 1 digit repeats, the other half 1 digit doesnt repeat...I think the same thing happens in Pick4...again i dont know the history of Pick3 i dont play pick3...

In the last 5800 Kentucky evening pick-4 drawings, only 19.6% had no repeat digits; New York had 19.9%, California 19.7%, and Texas 20.6%. The average for pick-4s is about 72% that one or two digits will repeat in the same or another digit position.

There are 90 triplets because there are nine other digits with each of the ten triplets.

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              5410 Posts
              Posted: December 7, 2009, 11:07 am - IP Logged

Hi LP Community.

Maybe this system is old as I know there are some veteran Lottery Players.

Reduce the Pick 4 from 1/10,000 to 1/1,000 Just Like a Pick 3

All you need to do is Play all numbers on the first digit.

Example

1???     5???   9???

2???     6???   0???

3???     7???

4???     8???

You can Make 50 cent plays as it is only 5$.

So if you like 799 for example you would play

1799,2799,3799 etc. you will be surprised how many Boxed you will hit this way at 1$ 50/50 Play.

The Same system can be used for Pick 3 from 1/1,000 to 1/100.

Good Luck to all and Merry X-mas.

It may old but this system is worth looking into.

With 49.6% of all the combos having at least 2 matching digits and only 100 boxed combos to choose from, you're getting a payoff of at least $390 on a $10 bet. 

Nice!

Florida
                United States
                Member #62713
                July 6, 2008
                3523 Posts
                Posted: December 7, 2009, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

If you let:

6 & 1 = 1

2 & 7= 2

3 & 8 = 3

4 & 9 = 4

5 & 0 = 5

then the odds of playing Pick4 is: 1 in 500...

Hi Pumpi76

Can you Explain ? Sample. This one sound interesting. As I think the having better odds gives you a better chance of striking.  Thanks for your comments.

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: December 7, 2009, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

In the last 5800 Kentucky evening pick-4 drawings, only 19.6% had no repeat digits; New York had 19.9%, California 19.7%, and Texas 20.6%. The average for pick-4s is about 72% that one or two digits will repeat in the same or another digit position.

There are 90 triplets because there are nine other digits with each of the ten triplets.

About the triplets I was talking about "PICK3" not Pick4....if 1 number is secured already be prepared to start looking at Pick4 like a Pick3...

and i think that in Pick3 half the way has 1 number that repeats the other half doesn't repeat...In Pick4 i think that is 20 days out of the month that 1 number doesnt repeat and 10 days of the month that 1 number does repeat but either way i was talking about Pick3 since you need to start looking at Pick4 like a Pick3..

here is a sample:

if 133 plays then it is:

if 142 plays then it is:

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: December 8, 2009, 5:42 am - IP Logged

Something else you can do is since you are looking at: 1 & 2 to equal 1 and so forth in Pick3 you can look at the: pairs, Pick3 pairs to be exact...I am really not too clear about what pairs are but if you ask or look i am sure you will find the answer unless you already know what pairs are...

I got this idea from Delta draw and WinD...Delta Draw posted a link about one of WinD posts...

You can look at the pair decades and guess pair decades or try and forecast the pair decades of Pick3...

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      5410 Posts
                      Posted: December 8, 2009, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

About the triplets I was talking about "PICK3" not Pick4....if 1 number is secured already be prepared to start looking at Pick4 like a Pick3...

and i think that in Pick3 half the way has 1 number that repeats the other half doesn't repeat...In Pick4 i think that is 20 days out of the month that 1 number doesnt repeat and 10 days of the month that 1 number does repeat but either way i was talking about Pick3 since you need to start looking at Pick4 like a Pick3..

here is a sample:

if 133 plays then it is:

if 142 plays then it is:

In lottery lingo, combinations with no matching digits are called singles, 2 matching digits are called doubles, and 3 matching digits are called triples in pick-3 games.

The idea here is to chose one 3 digit number and play it in the pick-4 once with all ten digits. If the play was 133, you would play 1331, 1332, 1333, 1334, 1335, 1336, 1337, 1338, 1339, 1330. Personally I would play it in ten boxes rather than as front 3, back 3 or as any other 3 straight and probably play a 3 digit number with no matching digits.

Most pick-4 games have set box payoffs, $200 to $1 for singles (24 way box), $400 to $1 for doubles (12 way box), $800 to $1 for double-doubles (1331 - 6 way box), and $1200 to $1 for triples (1333 - 4 way box). There are 5040 combinations with no matching digits so the probability is about half the drawings will have no matching digits.

If you're playing $1 straight combinations using 133 as the front 3, the odds are exactly the same as the pick-3 (1000 to 1) and the payoff are exactly the same too for a $10 bet. By using 142 with the ten digits in the box, you're alive in 50.4% of the drawings when singles are drawn and still alive in 43.2% of the drawings when doubles are drawn or in 83.6% of all the drawings. Plus if the 1, 4, or 2 doubles up, you'll double your winnings.

If 133 plays then it is 133-all. If you're talking about using your version of VTracs, the play would be 133-all, 138-all, 183-all, 188-all, 633-all, 638-all, 683-all, and 688-all at a cost of $80. If you have a digital position system and it picks 1 in the first position, and 3 in the second and third positions, why would you play 688-all, increasing the cost of play without any increase in the payoff?

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #62713
                        July 6, 2008
                        3523 Posts
                        Posted: December 8, 2009, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

In lottery lingo, combinations with no matching digits are called singles, 2 matching digits are called doubles, and 3 matching digits are called triples in pick-3 games.

The idea here is to chose one 3 digit number and play it in the pick-4 once with all ten digits. If the play was 133, you would play 1331, 1332, 1333, 1334, 1335, 1336, 1337, 1338, 1339, 1330. Personally I would play it in ten boxes rather than as front 3, back 3 or as any other 3 straight and probably play a 3 digit number with no matching digits.

Most pick-4 games have set box payoffs, $200 to $1 for singles (24 way box), $400 to $1 for doubles (12 way box), $800 to $1 for double-doubles (1331 - 6 way box), and $1200 to $1 for triples (1333 - 4 way box). There are 5040 combinations with no matching digits so the probability is about half the drawings will have no matching digits.

If you're playing $1 straight combinations using 133 as the front 3, the odds are exactly the same as the pick-3 (1000 to 1) and the payoff are exactly the same too for a $10 bet. By using 142 with the ten digits in the box, you're alive in 50.4% of the drawings when singles are drawn and still alive in 43.2% of the drawings when doubles are drawn or in 83.6% of all the drawings. Plus if the 1, 4, or 2 doubles up, you'll double your winnings.

If 133 plays then it is 133-all. If you're talking about using your version of VTracs, the play would be 133-all, 138-all, 183-all, 188-all, 633-all, 638-all, 683-all, and 688-all at a cost of $80. If you have a digital position system and it picks 1 in the first position, and 3 in the second and third positions, why would you play 688-all, increasing the cost of play without any increase in the payoff?

Here is Why I feel that you should always play all the first.

For example lets say You Like the 799 

If you bet $10 in the Pick 3 you only have 1 play.

If they draw 798 you lost the $10.

If you play in the play 4 you have 10 diffrent chances of hitting.

And they Draw 9719

You Just Got a Box Hit Worth 100$ @ 50cents (If you Play Online you Double it)

This is why I feel the system is awesome as It has given many Boxed Hits in Play 4. I have only gotten 2 Str8 Hits using this system. I Have been Using it since January 2009.I Have gotten a Bunch of Boxed Hits. But with only a 10$ investment. You See I Don't Like Predicting 50 diffrent Combination becouse obviously one is bound to hit. On paper its cool but not with actual Money becouse you will get ripped in a 123.

The Idea is to Get more Hits , Better your odds with the least investment.

Another Way that use this system is 

1 6 4 0

2 5 3 9

3 4 2 8

4 3 1 7

5 2 0 6

6 1 9 5

7 0 8 4

8 9 7 3

9 8 6 2

0 7 5 1

Notice I am using the 0-9 in each digit seperatley - I have had lots of hits this way mostly boxed. Also if you know a double is due you use the same system except you double a digit. 

Please if anyone can disect this system to even better the odds, please, so do .

Thanks for your responses.

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: December 9, 2009, 8:12 am - IP Logged

great idea...And you probably reach the: $5,000 or $2,500 mark quicker that way than with the more expensive route...

Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #32652
                            February 14, 2006
                            5410 Posts
                            Posted: December 9, 2009, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

Here is Why I feel that you should always play all the first.

For example lets say You Like the 799 

If you bet $10 in the Pick 3 you only have 1 play.

If they draw 798 you lost the $10.

If you play in the play 4 you have 10 diffrent chances of hitting.

And they Draw 9719

You Just Got a Box Hit Worth 100$ @ 50cents (If you Play Online you Double it)

This is why I feel the system is awesome as It has given many Boxed Hits in Play 4. I have only gotten 2 Str8 Hits using this system. I Have been Using it since January 2009.I Have gotten a Bunch of Boxed Hits. But with only a 10$ investment. You See I Don't Like Predicting 50 diffrent Combination becouse obviously one is bound to hit. On paper its cool but not with actual Money becouse you will get ripped in a 123.

The Idea is to Get more Hits , Better your odds with the least investment.

Another Way that use this system is 

1 6 4 0

2 5 3 9

3 4 2 8

4 3 1 7

5 2 0 6

6 1 9 5

7 0 8 4

8 9 7 3

9 8 6 2

0 7 5 1

Notice I am using the 0-9 in each digit seperatley - I have had lots of hits this way mostly boxed. Also if you know a double is due you use the same system except you double a digit. 

Please if anyone can disect this system to even better the odds, please, so do .

Thanks for your responses.

If I chose doubles like 799 to play, I'd play ten $1 boxes because the odds are still 1000 to 1 against placing those 3 digits in the correct digit positions. In the example you gave, a $1 box gives you 8 chances of winning $400, 1 chance of winning $800, and 1 chance of winning $1200. There are 210 three digit box combos and you're getting at the least a $390 to $1 return on your wager.

"For example lets say You Like the 799 If you bet $10 in the Pick 3 you only have 1 play.If they draw 798 you lost the $10."

There is another benefit too. Last night 0081 was drawn in Florida and by using your method, players choosing 180, 100, or 800 would have all cashed for $390. When 2491 was drawn on Saturday, players had four choices of 3 digit numbers (124, 129, 149, or 249) to cash for $190.

"Please if anyone can disect this system to even better the odds, please, so do ."

The odds are great, but we're only half done because now we need a system that consistently chooses the correct 3 digits.

Hopefully Pumpi will have lots of ideas!

Dublin, Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #938
                              December 21, 2002
                              898 Posts
                              Posted: December 9, 2009, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

Looked at your system this morning and guess what 2395 midday Ohio - thanks for sharing  Buckeye