Welcome Guest
The time is now 6:53 am
You last visited August 27, 2014, 6:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gail Howard's Advanage Plus Program Disk

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Rainmaker2k.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Cincinnati, Ohio
United States
Member #86619
February 7, 2010
3 Posts
Posted: February 8, 2010, 9:40 am - IP Logged

Does anybody know how to deal with installing Gail Howard's  Advanage Plus Program from the floppy disk? Every time I tried to installed the floppy disk it starts at reading 2 then stop. I'm running window xp and have a hard time trying to installed tthis disk.  I tried to contact the company and had no luck, they are very hard to deal with, tech dept is the biggest jerks on the planet.  Please email on step on how to fix this problem.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    17822 Posts
    Posted: February 8, 2010, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

Do you have the 32 bit or 64 bit version of XP?  Her older programs are MS DOS programs and I've heard DOS program  won't run on 64 bit versions of XP, Vista and Windows 7 unless they have a program emulating  XP  32 bits.

* you don't need more tickets, just the right ticket * 
    * your best chance to win a lottery jackpot is to buy a ticket * 
        Wink 

bobby623's avatar - abstract
      San Angelo, Texas
      United States
      Member #1097
      January 31, 2003
      1107 Posts
      Posted: February 8, 2010, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Does anybody know how to deal with installing Gail Howard's  Advanage Plus Program from the floppy disk? Every time I tried to installed the floppy disk it starts at reading 2 then stop. I'm running window xp and have a hard time trying to installed tthis disk.  I tried to contact the company and had no luck, they are very hard to deal with, tech dept is the biggest jerks on the planet.  Please email on step on how to fix this problem.

If you bought the program, you should have the registration  codes. Go to the download page and follow the instructions.

Floppy disks are ancient history!

I'm curious, whats on the floppy that you can't get by downloading from the download page!

If you are not a registered member, then it's likely there is a code on the floppy that shuts it down.

wantolearn's avatar - Lottery-058.jpg
        MD\VA\DC
        United States
        Member #5927
        July 28, 2004
        101 Posts
        Posted: February 8, 2010, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

If you bought the program, you should have the registration  codes. Go to the download page and follow the instructions.

Floppy disks are ancient history!

I'm curious, whats on the floppy that you can't get by downloading from the download page!

If you are not a registered member, then it's likely there is a code on the floppy that shuts it down.

Whenever you buy a product from a company, if help is needed, then they do not give adequate support, it looks like a scam.

Rainmaker2k's avatar - voodoo
          Dallas, TX
          United States
          Member #5506
          July 8, 2004
          24 Posts
          Posted: February 8, 2010, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

If you are a registered owner of  a copy of their software, you can order an upgrade of the Advantage program.  You go this route be sure to get Advantage plus and the wheeling programs.  I ordered an upgrade last year.  They will send it to you on a cd.  Go to Smartluck.com

It is better to open your eyes and say you don't understand, than to close your eyes and say you don't believe.

George Clinton