Welcome Guest
The time is now 12:29 pm
You last visited October 2, 2014, 12:28 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Robert Walsh Question

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
591 Posts
Posted: March 30, 2010, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone purchased either of Robert Walsh's E-books : 1) "Play & Win Daily Pick 4 with Big Cash Winning Numbers" - originally published in March 2009.  A Hard Copy of this book is available on Amazon.  There is a November 2009 E-book update of the original E-book, with more Pick 4 strategies included in the updated version, priced at $47.

His 2010 Pick 3 E-book: "How to Play & Win the Pick 3 lottery", priced at $37

Has anyone purchased either of these books, and tried any of the strategies in either book ???  If so, what is your evaluation of the strategies ???

(The price of these books is not an issue.  I realize that there are plenty of Free strategies on LP.  I simply want an evaluation of the strategies contained in the books.  Are these books worth the investment ???  Are there any strategies that are so new and different in either of these books, that we haven't seen so much of on LP??

Personally, I have collected a compilation of many free Pick 3 strategies from LP.  However, I have very few worthwhile Pick 4 strategies.  So, I'm looking for good Pick 4 strategies to add to my collection.

Thanks.

Kansas City, MO
    United States
    Member #50725
    March 13, 2007
    78 Posts
    Posted: March 30, 2010, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

I have purchased both. The Pick 4 strategies are complicated, but workable. A positive benefit is that he honors his refund policy (which many don't). Good luck to you.

South Carolina
      United States
      Member #18322
      July 9, 2005
      591 Posts
      Posted: March 30, 2010, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

I have purchased both. The Pick 4 strategies are complicated, but workable. A positive benefit is that he honors his refund policy (which many don't). Good luck to you.

How are the Pick 3 strategies in the Pick 3 book ???  Anything very new or different ???  He is advertising his Pick 3 Strategies as being something entirely different from anything else that we've seen on the market.   Have you won anything yet by utilizing any of these strategies ???

Thanks.

I prefer a Hard Copy Reference myself, rather than an E-book.  I just realized that Amazon is selling the Revised and Updated Pick 4 Hard Copy of the book.  However, Amazon isn't carrying the Pick 3 hard copy yet.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        17906 Posts
        Posted: March 30, 2010, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

How do you know that, did you get your money back after trying one of his system?

* you don't need more tickets, just the right ticket * 
        * your best chance at winning a lottery jackpot is to buy a ticket * 
             Wink 

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5350 Posts
          Posted: March 30, 2010, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

I recently bought his system. Don't waste your time. There are too many tradegies to deal with. He claims you can tell which one to play, but I disagree.

Go and use that money to take your family out to Rib City for a nice dinner. There's more meat on them ribs than there is in that system.

NY
            United States
            Member #23835
            October 16, 2005
            2829 Posts
            Posted: March 31, 2010, 2:31 am - IP Logged

How do you know that, did you get your money back after trying one of his system?

You want to know how to make 150k per year even if 100% of your customers return the book for the "full refund"? Sell 50,000 books and charge $6.95 shipping and handling for a book that can be shipped for $3.95.

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5350 Posts
              Posted: March 31, 2010, 7:49 am - IP Logged

You want to know how to make 150k per year even if 100% of your customers return the book for the "full refund"? Sell 50,000 books and charge $6.95 shipping and handling for a book that can be shipped for $3.95.

True, but this an E-book. No shipping or handling.

lottolaughs's avatar - avatar 3824.gif
                California
                United States
                Member #40295
                May 31, 2006
                6448 Posts
                Posted: March 31, 2010, 9:34 am - IP Logged

I recently bought his system. Don't waste your time. There are too many tradegies to deal with. He claims you can tell which one to play, but I disagree.

Go and use that money to take your family out to Rib City for a nice dinner. There's more meat on them ribs than there is in that system.

"tradegies" is right! LOL, was that intentional,pac,or just a typo? Green laugh

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #86155
                  January 30, 2010
                  1421 Posts
                  Posted: March 31, 2010, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Green laughJester LaughLOL RJOh, you asked a good question!!! Kind of told off on himself...didnt he???

L.L.

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #86155
                    January 30, 2010
                    1421 Posts
                    Posted: March 31, 2010, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

"Robert Player, Steve Howard, and Gail Walsh" Green laugh are all in cahoots with this system business in the sense that they have not and will not tell you everything. The sales of the said systems generate the bulk of their money from good people who are sincerely looking for a dependable system.

As I've said before, they all had to spend money in order to accomplish those demonstrated wins. Not trying to rain on anybody's parade, okay. If a person is going to market something, they should FULLY EXPLAIN how it works and why it works...especially when money other than just the initial purchase price are involved from that point on. Shame on them...

L.L.

pick4hawk's avatar - Trek HAND3.gif

United States
                      Member #19982
                      August 9, 2005
                      225 Posts
                      Posted: April 1, 2010, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

I've read his advertisments and some of what He says is dead wrong.

He would have to give me some better idea of what he has developed to purchase.

Just knocking what other people supposedly use doesn't sell me on his ideas on how he may look at past data.

*We may see something that isn’t there because of what we expect to see

Or conversely, we may not see something because we don’t expect to see it.*

tianca's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
                        toronto
                        Canada
                        Member #11169
                        February 6, 2005
                        170 Posts
                        Posted: April 1, 2010, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Don't waste your money.........everything in the book you know already........instead of 1-5 he use 0-4........i hope u know what i am talking about.......

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #86155
                          January 30, 2010
                          1421 Posts
                          Posted: April 1, 2010, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Don't waste your money.........everything in the book you know already........instead of 1-5 he use 0-4........i hope u know what i am talking about.......

Absolutely...and it's still (5) numbers which would still further dictate how one would apply their numbers as a whole.

L.L.

South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #18322
                            July 9, 2005
                            591 Posts
                            Posted: April 2, 2010, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone purchased either of Robert Walsh's E-books : 1) "Play & Win Daily Pick 4 with Big Cash Winning Numbers" - originally published in March 2009.  A Hard Copy of this book is available on Amazon.  There is a November 2009 E-book update of the original E-book, with more Pick 4 strategies included in the updated version, priced at $47.

His 2010 Pick 3 E-book: "How to Play & Win the Pick 3 lottery", priced at $37

Has anyone purchased either of these books, and tried any of the strategies in either book ???  If so, what is your evaluation of the strategies ???

(The price of these books is not an issue.  I realize that there are plenty of Free strategies on LP.  I simply want an evaluation of the strategies contained in the books.  Are these books worth the investment ???  Are there any strategies that are so new and different in either of these books, that we haven't seen so much of on LP??

Personally, I have collected a compilation of many free Pick 3 strategies from LP.  However, I have very few worthwhile Pick 4 strategies.  So, I'm looking for good Pick 4 strategies to add to my collection.

Thanks.

I don't know, ...   Robert Walsh just sent me a standard E-mail follow-up message indicating that some strategy in his Pick 3 E- book, "How to Play & Win the Pick 3 lottery", just HIT STRAIGHT 11 Times during the month of MARCH 2010 in the state of North Carolina

So, I don't know .... He's got me wondering now ????

Here is the text of his message:

From Illinois to North Carolina there is Good News
                            coming in from everywhere.

The promised soaring record temperatures arrived to the
                            joy of many here in the Chicagoland area these last few
                            days.

In North Carolina my Pick 3 System soared to a record
                            number of Pick 3 Straight Wins in a row to close out
                            March 2010.

"How To Play & Win The Pick 3 Lottery" played
                            the system's strategies and number formulas
                            to perfection, just the way the System is designed to,
                            created a RECORD 11 Evening to Evening Straight
                            Pick 3 Wins in a row in the North Carolina Pick 3
                            Lottery.

From March 21 to March 31 the following NC Pick 3
                            Evening to Evening winning numbers were....

....that connected together to create this record setting
                            performance.

In celebration of this monumental
                            achievement, I have decided to extend the $37.00
                            price offer through the month of April 2010.  This
                            will give all you subscribers who have yet to purchase
                            my System the opportunity to be part of this celebration....
                            as Good News is to be shared.
                            Robert Walsh
                            I wonder what type of Pick 3 strategy could have produced 11  STRAIGHT PICK 3 HITS in one month in the same state (NC), much less 11 CONSECUTIVE HITS ???  Funny, North Carolina happens to be the state that I like to play in too. What a coincidence ?!!!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

United States
                              Member #68002
                              December 10, 2008
                              477 Posts
                              Posted: April 2, 2010, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

DESTINY

I have both books and in m opinion they are worth it plenty of information on tackling the games yes it has a lot of strategies but you need as many as you can get the more you have the better your chances of winning.Combine the strategies with your own or just use what he has a lot ways you can implement them I did some back-testing and the strategies can produce results if applied correctly.