Welcome Guest
You last visited December 19, 2014, 3:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Cash 3: Tips on choosing winning numbers

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 4 years ago by bunnylove5215.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Instyle's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg

United States
Member #55821
October 21, 2007
160 Posts
Posted: April 18, 2010, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

In playing Cash 3 for a while, I've gotton better in choosing winning numbers and wanted to start "Tips for New players for Cash 3 to pick numbers that have better chances of winning.  I just want to start a list that may help others; especially new players to not waste too much money in picking numbers with no basic system.  I know that the lottery is random, but sometimes there is a pattern to random numbers as I have learned from the expert players on LP.  So, I will start and if anyone has anything that has proven to improve picking your (winning)numbers than feel free to contribute to the list.  I read the lp forum and lot and notice a lot of good people to help.  One day I may have something really valuable to offer but till then I will post what has help me choose winning numbers.   Please feel free to contribute from what you've learn by trial and error oh, I forget and by loosing too much money in picking the wrong numbers.   Pleassssse no smart alec's , I jus wanted to contributie just like the others on this board that share knowledge to help others win.     So I will start.

I have learn never to ignore the chance for doubles to appear.  In watching the patterns doubles usually appear after every fourth or fifth draw., so I don't usually have doubles in my list of numbers to play untlil then.  Unfortunately like today (660)md cash 3.  It messed up my wholes system.  So' Ive will have a picks doubles included in my work out; based on the patterns that i see.

Always include doubles, and if you don't want to risk loosing on a double number by the one number play front pair /or back pair.  66x  or x06 would have won something.

Another tip, sometimes during the month a number will apear back to back.  So I always play the prvious number from midday and evening draw. 

And everyone knows this, i think,  always try to go up/down a digit in your draw.  So many times i've loss by the one digit.   But...... I am getting better.   As I think of more, I will add, but for now, please contribute to the TIPS!

Thanks

Ms. Pat's avatar - Lottery-032.jpg
    Fayetteville, Georgia
    United States
    Member #3593
    February 2, 2004
    2151 Posts
    Posted: April 18, 2010, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

Instyle

There are so many good posters here on LP until one can not help but learn something over the years. I have heen here for 6 and I learn new stuff every day. My tip is this: and it's just me because I don't have the money to play a whole bunch of numbers and even if I had I would not want to waste it. I track the payouts. If the payout is big like in the millions for a triple(unless like last week that was a trick) or any popular number...I won't play for 3-4 draws. or I may play one of my pet numbers. I always have 1 or 2 pet numbers that I play until they fall. Sometimes a repeat or an odd number will come after a large payout. Say any payout from 400 to 500k up will also apply. Until the GLC messed up the website by not including the winning number search feature , you could look at the last time a number fell and see waht fell around it. I think they were on to us on that one that is why it's taking so long for them to fix it.

Ms. Pat

United States
      Member #55821
      October 21, 2007
      160 Posts
      Posted: April 18, 2010, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Instyle

There are so many good posters here on LP until one can not help but learn something over the years. I have heen here for 6 and I learn new stuff every day. My tip is this: and it's just me because I don't have the money to play a whole bunch of numbers and even if I had I would not want to waste it. I track the payouts. If the payout is big like in the millions for a triple(unless like last week that was a trick) or any popular number...I won't play for 3-4 draws. or I may play one of my pet numbers. I always have 1 or 2 pet numbers that I play until they fall. Sometimes a repeat or an odd number will come after a large payout. Say any payout from 400 to 500k up will also apply. Until the GLC messed up the website by not including the winning number search feature , you could look at the last time a number fell and see waht fell around it. I think they were on to us on that one that is why it's taking so long for them to fix it.

Ms. Pat

Thank you for your input Ms. Pat.  I will add to my list.   Every thing that we learn helps.   It does to me anyway.

Good luck to you!  :)

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        Vtracs is My Game!
        Georgia
        United States
        Member #3617
        February 6, 2004
        7053 Posts
        Posted: April 18, 2010, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

For me, I track Hot, Due, and Cold numbers for each draw separately. I then create the Pairs from those numbers.The pairs are a must for me but you have to track the numbers to know what's Hot/Due. For doubles, most of the time the number that doubles is either Cold/Due digits or Hot Digits.

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118.

Hot-Due-Cold. Most Due. Most Frequent. Sums, Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. MOST POPULAR VTRACS SUMS ARE 7,8,9,10,11.VTRACS WORK IN ALL STATES!

United States
          Member #55821
          October 21, 2007
          160 Posts
          Posted: April 18, 2010, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Sherita, I use that too, in picking my numbers.  I was lucky enough to get the combo 133 last evening, which helped in funding my game.  ya know we all are going for the big one, but I will take the little wins when I can.  Here is one I forgot and should have used for this evening pick.,

After the 15th of the month on a avg., number start to repeat consistently.  I usually the numbers are at 1 day skip.  for the evning draw numbers 6 and 7 were at skip 1.  I should have used the prev draw   (1,3)from 133 and pair it with the 6 or the 7.  If i had done that,  136 and 137 would have been in my set of numbers to play this evening.  But, one  of the things i usually do, is to forget to play a ticket.  I played the 3 tickets I filled out, and left the one with the 137 on it on the table.  Ok, carelessness also counts when i play,  and belive me I will watch it. next. time. 

take care and Good luck to you! 

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
            Vtracs is My Game!
            Georgia
            United States
            Member #3617
            February 6, 2004
            7053 Posts
            Posted: April 18, 2010, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Speaking of tracking, 3,7,1 were my hot digits for Ga Eve

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118.

Hot-Due-Cold. Most Due. Most Frequent. Sums, Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. MOST POPULAR VTRACS SUMS ARE 7,8,9,10,11.VTRACS WORK IN ALL STATES!

United States
              Member #55821
              October 21, 2007
              160 Posts
              Posted: April 19, 2010, 7:25 am - IP Logged

Here's another tip that I've noticed which always causes me to loose out.  I have two list, one list consist of numbers I really think  may fall, (due to my system) and another set that's in my work out, that I say.... (no way, not today) these numbers should fall.  and guess what... the numbers on the "no way" list usually fall. So , from now on I will play some numbers off the no way list.  (Live and Learn)

For 2day midday, these are on my "no way list"

034 036 346 460 ....

Live and learn

United States
                Member #55821
                October 21, 2007
                160 Posts
                Posted: April 22, 2010, 10:21 am - IP Logged

In playing Cash 3 for a while, I've gotton better in choosing winning numbers and wanted to start "Tips for New players for Cash 3 to pick numbers that have better chances of winning.  I just want to start a list that may help others; especially new players to not waste too much money in picking numbers with no basic system.  I know that the lottery is random, but sometimes there is a pattern to random numbers as I have learned from the expert players on LP.  So, I will start and if anyone has anything that has proven to improve picking your (winning)numbers than feel free to contribute to the list.  I read the lp forum and lot and notice a lot of good people to help.  One day I may have something really valuable to offer but till then I will post what has help me choose winning numbers.   Please feel free to contribute from what you've learn by trial and error oh, I forget and by loosing too much money in picking the wrong numbers.   Pleassssse no smart alec's , I jus wanted to contributie just like the others on this board that share knowledge to help others win.     So I will start.

I have learn never to ignore the chance for doubles to appear.  In watching the patterns doubles usually appear after every fourth or fifth draw., so I don't usually have doubles in my list of numbers to play untlil then.  Unfortunately like today (660)md cash 3.  It messed up my wholes system.  So' Ive will have a picks doubles included in my work out; based on the patterns that i see.

Always include doubles, and if you don't want to risk loosing on a double number by the one number play front pair /or back pair.  66x  or x06 would have won something.

Another tip, sometimes during the month a number will apear back to back.  So I always play the prvious number from midday and evening draw. 

And everyone knows this, i think,  always try to go up/down a digit in your draw.  So many times i've loss by the one digit.   But...... I am getting better.   As I think of more, I will add, but for now, please contribute to the TIPS!

Thanks

Look out for repeat numbers to month end.

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
                  Stone Mountain, GA
                  United States
                  Member #3189
                  January 1, 2004
                  22704 Posts
                  Posted: April 22, 2010, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Sherita, I use that too, in picking my numbers.  I was lucky enough to get the combo 133 last evening, which helped in funding my game.  ya know we all are going for the big one, but I will take the little wins when I can.  Here is one I forgot and should have used for this evening pick.,

After the 15th of the month on a avg., number start to repeat consistently.  I usually the numbers are at 1 day skip.  for the evning draw numbers 6 and 7 were at skip 1.  I should have used the prev draw   (1,3)from 133 and pair it with the 6 or the 7.  If i had done that,  136 and 137 would have been in my set of numbers to play this evening.  But, one  of the things i usually do, is to forget to play a ticket.  I played the 3 tickets I filled out, and left the one with the 137 on it on the table.  Ok, carelessness also counts when i play,  and belive me I will watch it. next. time. 

take care and Good luck to you! 

Thanks for the repeat after the 15th tip!  Thumbs Up

456/317 fell on the 15th, 317 came back on the 18th.

980 fell on the 19th, 908 fell today.

Honorable mention: 336 fell on the 14th, 336 repeats on the 20th.

WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                    ATLANTA, GA
                    United States
                    Member #78958
                    August 24, 2009
                    5062 Posts
                    Posted: April 22, 2010, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

WOW!!

This was some great information!  Thanks for sharing, I'll be on the lookout as well!

ATLANTA
                      United States
                      Member #62901
                      July 12, 2008
                      15208 Posts
                      Posted: April 22, 2010, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

INSTYLE:

*MANY TIMES MONDAY-THURSDAY ON CASH 3 ONE DIGIT WILL REPEAT FROM MID TO EVE: WED THE "9" REPEATED FROM 149 TO 593,TUESDAY THE "6" REPEATED FROM 336 TO 866, MONDAY THE "9" REPEATED FROM 980 TO 792,

*SOMETIMES THE EVE DRAW WILL INCLUDE 2 DIGITS FROM THE LAST 3 EVE DRAWS SAME FOR MID:WED EVE 593 INCLUDED 2 DIGITS FROM EVE DRAWS 317 792 : MON MID 980 INCLUDED 2 DIGITS FROM MID DRAWS: 660 258:

Ms. Pat's avatar - Lottery-032.jpg
                        Fayetteville, Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #3593
                        February 2, 2004
                        2151 Posts
                        Posted: April 22, 2010, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for sharing....

Maybe we can save a little to play when Ms. Marge is playing fair. I had already noticeed repeats the last week of the month. She atarted early this month still collecting on the 2 triples.....

Ms. Pat

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                          Middle GA
                          United States
                          Member #42874
                          July 9, 2006
                          3750 Posts
                          Posted: April 22, 2010, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Instyle

Ms. Pat

I reference the payouts too Ms. Pat.  Lots of good tips here.  This thread was a very good idea!

GOOD NEWS!!  Search feature has been activated on new GA LOTTERY website.  Hallelujah!! Banana

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

United States
                            Member #55821
                            October 21, 2007
                            160 Posts
                            Posted: April 22, 2010, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for your input G26,.   Every little bit of information helps me and hopefully others.   With the tips I've learned and what others are contributiong, I can narrow down a list of numbers to just a few and with a little luck. it will fall, As it did today!

Good luck to you and if you think of other tips please contribute.  i've improve my chances of winning a considerably since I've recording and remembering and using the things I've learned.  soon I will move on to bigger lottery pots, but for now, I fine tuning my number selection skills while lowering the amount of money I waste on the choosing the wrong numbers to play.

Good luck to you! 

United States
                              Member #55821
                              October 21, 2007
                              160 Posts
                              Posted: April 22, 2010, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Forgot one other tip.  I'm still waiting on back to back numbers to fall.  Ex.  March 17 640 (md), March 17- 064 (evening); Feb. 27 469 (md) and 964 (pm), and I though one occured in Jan., but right now I can't find it.   Anyway, look for it.  I was lucky enough to catch the ones in feb and march.

good luck