Welcome Guest
The time is now 8:40 pm
You last visited October 24, 2014, 8:36 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to GEt Win For Life: A Strategy Using Key Wheel with Balanced Wheel

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 4 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2010, 10:11 am - IP Logged

In a Pick6/42 there are drawings that: Start with 10-12 or 8-12 and have a range of 20 or 21, so if they start with: 10 it ends with: 30 or 31...It happens like once a month sometimes twice a month (Win for life plays twice a week)...

So if the range/span is: 20...and many times there is: 3 numbers from the first 10 and 3 numbers from the second 10...I say do this...

Guess 3 numbers, 3 numbers you think are going to be in the: first 10 of that 20 number range they will be your key numbers...And get a: 2/3 Pick3 wheel which i just found out comes to 8 tickets...And then you have: and you do it 8 times and pair them up...[Win for life is one of the hardest games, harder than PowerBall]

XXXABC

XXXABC

XXXABC

XXXABC

XXXABC

XXXABC

XXXABC

XXXABC

Now the ABC [the 2/3 wheel] i think is a combination abbreviated wheel, it should be a combination wheel...Now the key is to make it a state of the art abbreviated wheel, maybe state of the art abbreviated positional [the 6th number] (now imagine if you had a supercomputer which should do it] And that´s it it comes out to: 8 tickets...The Awesomest part of it is that you can repeat that: 8 block as many times as you like with different keynumbers or the same key numbers and you will have like a HUGE WAR TANK sort of speak...And you have 1 in 10 of getting a: 6/6....If you get the key numbers correct which will be 3/10 then you are automatically getting a 5/6 as many times as you had repeated the block...Just need the luck of the Bonus Ball and it will be, let´s say you repeated the block 20 times it will be: 20 x $50,000 a month for 1 year [20 x 8 = $160]....And if you didnt get the bonus ball it will be: 20 x $600 = $12,000 per month or twice a month if it plays twice a month....Sometimes the first number goes from: 20-41 or 19-38, still a 20 range....

And you just mixed a balanced wheel with a key number wheel...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: June 10, 2010, 10:17 am - IP Logged

Imagine spending: $600 on the 8 ticket block and getting the key numbers correct= or even spending: $4,000 on the same 8 ticket block and getting the bonus ball....it will be: [600 divided by 8 = 75] $50,000 a year x 75 = 75 years getting: $50,000 a year (second prize)....

this block is better than any wheel...But it has its limits...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: June 10, 2010, 10:33 am - IP Logged

but this is not important...the state lottery needs to have a lottery code for certain VIP´s that´s why they need to have RNG...Like an Emergency code...What happens jokingly if a vicepresident is been framed and he needs some money or an architect or someone is closed to developing the latest state of the art technology but needs $10,000....

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: June 10, 2010, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

In a Pick6/42 there are drawings that: Start with 10-12 or 8-12 and have a range of 20 or 21, so if they start with: 10 it ends with: 30 or 31...It happens like once a month sometimes twice a month (Win for life plays twice a week)...

So if the range/span is: 20...and many times there is: 3 numbers from the first 10 and 3 numbers from the second 10...I say do this...

Guess 3 numbers, 3 numbers you think are going to be in the: first 10 of that 20 number range they will be your key numbers...And get a: 2/3 Pick3 wheel which i just found out comes to 8 tickets...And then you have: and you do it 8 times and pair them up...[Win for life is one of the hardest games, harder than PowerBall]

XXXABC

XXXABC

XXXABC

XXXABC

XXXABC

XXXABC

XXXABC

XXXABC

Now the ABC [the 2/3 wheel] i think is a combination abbreviated wheel, it should be a combination wheel...Now the key is to make it a state of the art abbreviated wheel, maybe state of the art abbreviated positional [the 6th number] (now imagine if you had a supercomputer which should do it] And that´s it it comes out to: 8 tickets...The Awesomest part of it is that you can repeat that: 8 block as many times as you like with different keynumbers or the same key numbers and you will have like a HUGE WAR TANK sort of speak...And you have 1 in 10 of getting a: 6/6....If you get the key numbers correct which will be 3/10 then you are automatically getting a 5/6 as many times as you had repeated the block...Just need the luck of the Bonus Ball and it will be, let´s say you repeated the block 20 times it will be: 20 x $50,000 a month for 1 year [20 x 8 = $160]....And if you didnt get the bonus ball it will be: 20 x $600 = $12,000 per month or twice a month if it plays twice a month....Sometimes the first number goes from: 20-41 or 19-38, still a 20 range....

And you just mixed a balanced wheel with a key number wheel...

like how i said before: a Pick6/42 game is really a: Pick6/36, why because most drawings go from: 3-39....Then the last 2 previous drawings, dont repeat: so theoretically you could subtract: 12 numbers or 10 numbers from it....So that´s: 36-12 = 24 numbers per drawings to choose from....That´s a: 24 range...And this system is asking for a: 20 range....

Hower those are ping pong balls colliding, anything can happen....

got this idea from lottery logix after i was looking at one of their: balanced wheels on the internet...

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: June 11, 2010, 5:19 am - IP Logged

and you let the 3/10 the 3 key numbers you let it be:

1 & 6 = 1

2 & 7 = 2

3 & 8 = 3

4 & 9 = 4

5 & 10 = 5

that way it will be: 3/5 for the first 3 key numbers plus a 2/3 combination abbreviated wheel size 10 for the other 3 numbers....

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: June 11, 2010, 6:34 am - IP Logged

did you know i get threats and indirect lines thrown at me, like indirect lines thrown at me everywhere i go and the pain staking lenght they go through, i am suprise no one has come forward with a: $100 BILLION dollar check offering it to me to tell them how to win the lottery....And yes that´s a Billion with a B....

What i think is that crooks out there on the net and else where make more money fooling people how to win the lotto...For instance:

1 system selling for $40 if you was to get: $300 buyers every day around the world x sold in 60 countries = $264 Million dollars PER YEAR, way more than what MegaMillions or Powerball pay...And that was just: 1 system...For instance, 10 systems x 264 Million dollars will be: 2.6 Billion dollars every year....And that´s just in Powerball...There is Pick3, Pick4, Pick5, gambling, roullette, blackjack, horses, dogs racing, other stuff, stock market, Forex, scratchoffs....Each one of them is: 2.6 Billion....It will be: 2.6 Billion x 12 = 32 Billion PER YEAR...More than what Powerball pays...But the Forex can be divided into categories, the Stock Market into 8 and other stuff into 8 too so it will be: 36 x 2.6 Billion = 94 Billion dollars PER YEAR...They dont have to sell it in the USA...

That´s why i advised people if they have a system to crack the lotto or anything dont mention it here....

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: June 11, 2010, 6:49 am - IP Logged

did you know i get threats and indirect lines thrown at me, like indirect lines thrown at me everywhere i go and the pain staking lenght they go through, i am suprise no one has come forward with a: $100 BILLION dollar check offering it to me to tell them how to win the lottery....And yes that´s a Billion with a B....

What i think is that crooks out there on the net and else where make more money fooling people how to win the lotto...For instance:

1 system selling for $40 if you was to get: $300 buyers every day around the world x sold in 60 countries = $264 Million dollars PER YEAR, way more than what MegaMillions or Powerball pay...And that was just: 1 system...For instance, 10 systems x 264 Million dollars will be: 2.6 Billion dollars every year....And that´s just in Powerball...There is Pick3, Pick4, Pick5, gambling, roullette, blackjack, horses, dogs racing, other stuff, stock market, Forex, scratchoffs....Each one of them is: 2.6 Billion....It will be: 2.6 Billion x 12 = 32 Billion PER YEAR...More than what Powerball pays...But the Forex can be divided into categories, the Stock Market into 8 and other stuff into 8 too so it will be: 36 x 2.6 Billion = 94 Billion dollars PER YEAR...They dont have to sell it in the USA...

That´s why i advised people if they have a system to crack the lotto or anything dont mention it here....

They take those: 96 Billion clandestinely invest it in the Forex and see each dollar duplicate: 6 times: so is now: $600 Billion PER YEAR...Yeah with a: B....

That was 60 countries...120 countries now will be: $1.2 Trillion Dollars Global Bussiness PER YEAR...And yes that´s with a: T....

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: June 11, 2010, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

They take those: 96 Billion clandestinely invest it in the Forex and see each dollar duplicate: 6 times: so is now: $600 Billion PER YEAR...Yeah with a: B....

That was 60 countries...120 countries now will be: $1.2 Trillion Dollars Global Bussiness PER YEAR...And yes that´s with a: T....

Want to know something even more creepier...With the $600 or $1.2 Trillion a year...YOu could take: 5 billion and you know how many hackers you can hire with $5 Billion...YOu can hire: 230,000 hackers each getting paid: $2,000 a month...Each one of those hacker rakes: $1,000 a month they bring in: $4.4 Billion dollars every year...Just to do damage...

How much does 1 satellite cost??? $1 Billion dollars, maybe $500 Million....YOu know something else they could do...

Spend $400 Million in the most expensive supercomputer ever with the maximunest capacity and use that Supercomputer to: CLONE & REPLACE THE INTERNET....You know how much the internet brings in every year in bussiness globally??? Like: $600 Billion PER YEAR....

What am i trying to say...They make way more money from scaming and fooling people than they do from winning Powerball jackpots of $300 million...

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: June 11, 2010, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

2.4 Billion dollars per year....do you know how many houses keys that is...If you had entire countries keys, you know how many murders those are, how many credit cards those are you get whatever you want, you name it....you probably know the secret to the deepest secrets in the world, every country´s secret you know it...you know how many: female teens ownership that is: all they got to do is spy for you...

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: June 11, 2010, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

2.4 Billion dollars per year....do you know how many houses keys that is...If you had entire countries keys, you know how many murders those are, how many credit cards those are you get whatever you want, you name it....you probably know the secret to the deepest secrets in the world, every country´s secret you know it...you know how many: female teens ownership that is: all they got to do is spy for you...

they later take the 1.3 Trillion per year, invest it again: Forex/bussiness or on who knows what and wait for the end of the year for each dollar to quadruple..So now is: 1.3 Trillion x 4 = 4 Trillion dollars PER year they make...Do they need to win Powerball...4 Trillion PER year do you now how many human ownership that is...

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: June 12, 2010, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

they later take the 1.3 Trillion per year, invest it again: Forex/bussiness or on who knows what and wait for the end of the year for each dollar to quadruple..So now is: 1.3 Trillion x 4 = 4 Trillion dollars PER year they make...Do they need to win Powerball...4 Trillion PER year do you now how many human ownership that is...

But again the credit card companies dont want to SEE THIS...feel like telling the credit card companies, serve them right...I´ve been saying it, Credit Card companies should create a: combination Pick2 game paying: $150 or $175 or $125 costing: 25 cents, letting it have dozens of thousands of winner per day for hackers, crooks, very poor people, thieves, inmates who get off prisons, you know to keep them at bay...

Again LOOK who you are talking too....Credit Card Companies, DO YOU SEE THIS...

by the way: REMEMBER JESUS...Remember when he was at the cross and he talk to the thieve/criminal whatever he was and he told him, i tell you that tomorrow you will be with me in the kingdom of heaven...They cant see the cross not even if it was a female...Worse than a lion....Jesus dude, JESUS the SON OF GOD...the person/GOD that preach about evil...