Welcome Guest
You last visited December 20, 2014, 2:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gail Howard info., circa 1991

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
9214 Posts
Posted: August 1, 2010, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

This is from a 1991 Globe Mini Mag.

I'm putting it in Discussions because it's not about systems or a Gail Howard  system, it's about Gail Howard.

Howard, a former stoikbroker and trader in commodities futures,writes about handicapping lotteries from her Manhattanheadquarters.......

howard left the brokerage business in 1983 to concentrateexculsively on lottey handicapping, and to publish her lotterynewsletter. She used to play regularly herself and had a 12 monthwinning streak in 1984 and 1985, during which she won 72 lottery prizes.

But now, she says, her handucapping chores take up to 18 hours daily, and she rarely has time to buy a ticket.

So you tell me, if you're that good at winning from the lottery are you going to stop playing to pump out lottery information, or is the real money in pumping out the lottery information. Seriously think about it.

Someone "knows how to beat the lotto" and rarely has time to buy a ticket?

Bang Head

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: August 1, 2010, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

"A man's got to know his limitations."   ~Dirty Harry~ 

(applies to women too)

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
      Member #81843
      October 31, 2009
      856 Posts
      Posted: August 1, 2010, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

Trappers and miners needed entertainment stuff too ya know, like saloons: Liquior in the front, Poker in the rear.

GH was at the tip of the spear. If I remember correctly she had software for several systems in the 80's including the Atari ST. She used to advertise in publications.

DD

Luminus's avatar - abstract

United States
        Member #51269
        April 3, 2007
        364 Posts
        Posted: August 1, 2010, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Why all the talk about Gail Howard all of a sudden?

United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          9214 Posts
          Posted: August 1, 2010, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

She's mentioned a lot on the board, and there's a current discussion in the Pick 5 Forum that wheeltowin started on using Gail Howard's systems on Illinois Little Lotto.

I just thought a little bit of "the rest of the story" might be informative.

This was from 1991 when mail order was the big money maker. "Put word on paper and sell information and the paper becomes worth so much more." And it was and is true. But update that and put it on software and $$$$$$$$.

Follow the money....... if you really did know a way of beating the lottery consistently, are you going to do that, or pay for advertising, mailing lists, banner ads, etc... and sell the info?

Maybe it's just me but it sure seems that abandoning one for the other speaks volumes.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
            Member #51269
            April 3, 2007
            364 Posts
            Posted: August 1, 2010, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

She's mentioned a lot on the board, and there's a current discussion in the Pick 5 Forum that wheeltowin started on using Gail Howard's systems on Illinois Little Lotto.

I just thought a little bit of "the rest of the story" might be informative.

This was from 1991 when mail order was the big money maker. "Put word on paper and sell information and the paper becomes worth so much more." And it was and is true. But update that and put it on software and $$$$$$$$.

Follow the money....... if you really did know a way of beating the lottery consistently, are you going to do that, or pay for advertising, mailing lists, banner ads, etc... and sell the info?

Maybe it's just me but it sure seems that abandoning one for the other speaks volumes.

Well, for one thing the system works.  The second thing is I'd do it for the bragging rights and to also let other people in on the trick.  Getting paid for the info is just capitalism.  Not everyone trying to make a buck is a scammer.

Remember, she's not claiming that she can pull off consistent jackpots.  She said she can pull off consistent wins and that's the truth.

United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              9214 Posts
              Posted: August 2, 2010, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Luminus,

" She said she can pull off consistent wins and that's the truth."

And with that she stops playing to sell information about playing. Follow the money trail.

Lep

United States
                Member #68002
                December 10, 2008
                477 Posts
                Posted: August 2, 2010, 10:50 am - IP Logged

Gail Howard and Steve Player sell lottery systems Steve Player  acutally uses his too win lots of money why do some players have such a negative attitude towards these people?? so what if there making money off of selling  there stuff a lot of people have won money using them I guarantee you that if NO one ever won a dime from using there methods they would have been out of business years ago but the fact that LOTS of people have won  proves too them and others it's capable of working  if  properly applied.People sell things in this world that are totally worhtless,meaningless and obviously a scam every day Gail and Steve are not con artist or scammers the real con artist and scammers seem too get caught after awhile and  have to set up shop elsewhere or are permanently put out of business,these 2 lottery system individuals have never been  investigated,never targeted by the BBB and have been in business since  I was 15 yrs old and I'm now 42 so no scammer  is  that good without getting caught or people finally realising what there selling is crap.So if you bought  there stuff in the past and didn't win it's your fault not  there's if you never used there systems  and are just saying negative things based on youir personal feelings then says so that way we know your  just venting for no apparent  reason and shouldn't take what you say seriously cause you never  tried there ssystems in the first  place.If  your dumb enough too buy something you don't  think will  or  can  work  that's your own  fault the rest of us know what we are  doing and all the  negative  press is just plain ANNOYING and  unnecessary I HATE quick-picks but you  don't see  me in here putting down quick-picks  or  quick-pick players.

United States
                  Member #51269
                  April 3, 2007
                  364 Posts
                  Posted: August 2, 2010, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

Luminus,

" She said she can pull off consistent wins and that's the truth."

And with that she stops playing to sell information about playing. Follow the money trail.

How 'bout you follow my past and present posts?  I've demonstrated that the system works quite nicely.  Keep losing, if you want.

United Kingdom
                    Member #31295
                    January 27, 2006
                    73 Posts
                    Posted: August 2, 2010, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

I'm curious about this Gail Howard system that wins because I dont know of any system that produces a consistent win or a system where you win back more than you spent. And as far as I can see the information she puts out is nothing unique.

United States
                      Member #68002
                      December 10, 2008
                      477 Posts
                      Posted: August 2, 2010, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

Your  right it's  not unique and  she doesn't win personally only the players that  SUCCESFULLY  apply her methods many systems,software  and strategies  are available for  lottery players these are just TOOLS they  do not do the  work for you therefore it's the PLAYER that is responsible  for any wins or losses it's NOT the system it's the PLAYER the system  provides the player with the necessary info too help give him  an edge on the game and unless your good at using these tools  your not gonna be able too win anything.When people say how come everyone doesn't get the same  results if they are all using the same system or strategy?? well it's because not everyone is good at using these systems and strategies.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                        MD
                        United States
                        Member #1701
                        June 18, 2003
                        7927 Posts
                        Posted: August 2, 2010, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

The facts are any system looks good on paper until you use it if you don't enter the numbers they draw then people call it crap. Because you entered numbers you thought were going to win doesn't mean they are going to draw those numbers so one never knows Gail Howard provides lots of examples of how to play, some this stuff is for novices, once a beginner become proficient at tracking the history of a game he/she could apply their knowledge to try and capture a win by entering the best possible spread of numbers and wheeling them for maximum effect.

Take a look at any pick 5 game and make a chart of the numbers, what was drawn! say for a month or longer and compare it with her strategies I'll bet at least 10 or more times a month her pick strategies come out. Anybody that studies the game can do this without buying a book. But novices have no clue as to what they are doing so books become a learning tool and thats what they should be.

I've use her pick 5 strategy for Maryland's bonus match 5 and had i entered the numbers they drew correctly in a wheel i would have won 5 of 5 lots of times. I got lots of 3 of 5 correct and a few 4 of 5 correct.

I lost interest in the game when they stopped paying the tax on the 5 of 5 win.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                          Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          21652 Posts
                          Posted: August 2, 2010, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

This is from a 1991 Globe Mini Mag.

I'm putting it in Discussions because it's not about systems or a Gail Howard  system, it's about Gail Howard.

Howard, a former stoikbroker and trader in commodities futures,writes about handicapping lotteries from her Manhattanheadquarters.......

howard left the brokerage business in 1983 to concentrateexculsively on lottey handicapping, and to publish her lotterynewsletter. She used to play regularly herself and had a 12 monthwinning streak in 1984 and 1985, during which she won 72 lottery prizes.

But now, she says, her handucapping chores take up to 18 hours daily, and she rarely has time to buy a ticket.

So you tell me, if you're that good at winning from the lottery are you going to stop playing to pump out lottery information, or is the real money in pumping out the lottery information. Seriously think about it.

Someone "knows how to beat the lotto" and rarely has time to buy a ticket?

Bang Head

I wonder how many $1 prizes than "72" includes.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            9214 Posts
                            Posted: August 2, 2010, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

I wonder how many $1 prizes than "72" includes.

Todd, I've wondered that, too.

LotteryTechInc,

There's been some speculation on this board that there is no "Steve Player", just someone from a lottery publishing house in NH posing as "Steve Player". Tin hat, but who knows for sure? Will the real steve Player please stand up?

Also, rdgrnr hinted at someone playing enough tickets to produce a win to publish the winning ticket in sales promos and catalogs.

If you've ever seen Steve Player's full catalog, the printing certainly was costly. So let's say you're a mail order wheeler - dealer and you play all the Pick 3 combos to produce a win.

You've shelled out less than $1,000 and you rent mailing lists for more than that. (Maailing lists are rented, not sold, it's a big business). you know that a quality list will bring a 4 to 5 % response (which is considered excellent) and you will have made far more than it took to play the tickets.  Now let's consider that one of the basic tenets of mail order is always offer a refund because very few people ever ask for one.

Now fast forward to the internet, internet advertising, e-mails with no postage costs, and voila! Your mail order business just went on steroids!

Just thing to think about.

Re: Gail Howard, with her backgorund in stocks and commodities, if she would have stumbled upon something along investing methods that produced profits the way she says her lotto onfo does, would she had stopped investing herself and just sold the info.?

All in all though, no peddler of lottery systems can even touch Mike Warren and a few others of sports handicapping "fame" when it comes to sleaze marketing.

Waren would play both sides of NFL games and then publish last Sunday's winnig ticket as last week's "Five-Star Pick", among other tricks.

Lep

United States
                              Member #68002
                              December 10, 2008
                              477 Posts
                              Posted: August 2, 2010, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

COIN TOSS

Also, rdgrnr hinted at someone playing enough tickets to produce a win to publish the winning ticket in sales promos and catalogs.

(YES that's very possible  but highly unlikely because he NEVER buys quick-picks  and when you  go too the New Hampshire  website too check the actual winnings NO  one is that lucky by just buying a BUNCH of  random tickets just  so they can post there winnnings as  proof  there systems work.I personally know several players  from this Forum that have won money using some of his systems  but of course they  don't play the amounts of  tickets he does but they did win.Plus  if you analyse the way he plays it's more than just  buying  huge amount of tickets HOPING that something  hits he bets a LOT  of  money on every individual ticket for some one just guessing that's FOOLISH he's obviously using a system HIS own systems and he NEVER  just plays all the  possible combo's in  order  too  win that would be WAY too much money too lose.Also he  did win  the NY Lottery back in 1988 and the FL Pick-5 in 2001 and he spent $40 when he won the  FL 5 jackpot and one  of his tickets was  a winner.So no  matter how you wanna disect Steve Player  based on my own research since  2004 he is the REAL deal as far as using strategies too hit the  numbers,now whether  he's a real person or persons who  really cares he  or they are doing something right a lot of money  has been won since I found  out about him in 1999 enough that he doesn't have too work even if he stopped  selling his  systems and he's not some mail order wheeler  and  dealer either he  makes money from playing  the  games and selling his  systems NO one  is forced 2 buy them and you can request  a catalog  which is FREE.The only thing your  paying for  is the system that you choose too buy  nothing else and enough people  beleive his systems  work that's why they  buy them I have  several  friends in GA that  do pretty good using some of his stuff not on the  level he  does but they do  very well.)