Welcome Guest
The time is now 8:15 pm
You last visited July 23, 2014, 8:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotsoftpro Software Info

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Tenaj.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Instyle's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg

United States
Member #55821
October 21, 2007
160 Posts
Posted: October 17, 2010, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

Just Purchase the Cash 4 version of the Lostsoft pro software and was wondered some of the features that are available on the Cash 3 is not on Cash4 or am I overlooking something.  The help guide provides info on all features but I 'm finding that some of the features are not either available for cash 4 or I am not able to find out how.  Any one who has used the software please advise. 

I did try the trial version first and found that the software does offer some information automatically that I was performing manuaully.  But I want to be able to use all features that may help and coudl not understand why some  feature I could not find on the software.

Thanks in advance

"Live and Learn

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    17937 Posts
    Posted: October 17, 2010, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Just Purchase the Cash 4 version of the Lostsoft pro software and was wondered some of the features that are available on the Cash 3 is not on Cash4 or am I overlooking something.  The help guide provides info on all features but I 'm finding that some of the features are not either available for cash 4 or I am not able to find out how.  Any one who has used the software please advise. 

I did try the trial version first and found that the software does offer some information automatically that I was performing manuaully.  But I want to be able to use all features that may help and coudl not understand why some  feature I could not find on the software.

Thanks in advance

"Live and Learn

Lotsoft Foums is Your Friend:

Go to the Lotsoft forum and viewtopic.php?p=434&sid=826746d4dc1d0982123d70820ee70fbc#p434

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
      Charlotte NC
      United States
      Member #17406
      June 18, 2005
      4034 Posts
      Posted: October 17, 2010, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

Thanks in advance

"Live and Learn

Email Paurths.

takeemtothebank