Welcome Guest
The time is now 5:58 am
You last visited November 23, 2014, 5:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Cash 3 - Hot and Cold Numbers..?

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 4 years ago by slipchamber.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Port St Lucie, FL
United States
Member #100258
November 8, 2010
5 Posts
Posted: November 8, 2010, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

Hi Guys and Gals! awesome forum you got going on here!! I am studying previous Cash 3 numbers in Florida and just have a question.. About a 1/4 done but so far have found 2 numbers that apparently have NEVER  won, wouldn't these be due? It seems like most people pick Hot numbers, but I always though that the the Cold numbers would be due. I'm new to this, so please don't flame me, just trying to learn! Thanks!!

oh and the numbers are 216 , 095

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5350 Posts
    Posted: November 8, 2010, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

That's odd because i did a study about 5 years ago showing 3 combos that never showed in Florida, and the two you posted weren't part of the 3 I had. Two of them showed within 2 weeks of my study, and the third one which was 984, I won $3,000 with it.

I wrote every number 000-999 on a couple of sheets of paper and manually crossed out every winning number until I was left with 3 combos. It took me about 3 days to do this.

I wish I remembered what the website was, but a year or so ago, I found a website that allowed you to punch a combo from any game and it would tell you If it ever won. I may look for it today.

Port St Lucie, FL
      United States
      Member #100258
      November 8, 2010
      5 Posts
      Posted: November 8, 2010, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

i am using <snip> ... don't want to post the link, almost got banned just now.. but it found no results for those two numbers. so you think that if its never won, it should statistically be due? it makes sense to me, but who knows?

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        21615 Posts
        Posted: November 8, 2010, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Hi Guys and Gals! awesome forum you got going on here!! I am studying previous Cash 3 numbers in Florida and just have a question.. About a 1/4 done but so far have found 2 numbers that apparently have NEVER  won, wouldn't these be due? It seems like most people pick Hot numbers, but I always though that the the Cold numbers would be due. I'm new to this, so please don't flame me, just trying to learn! Thanks!!

oh and the numbers are 216 , 095

No, both numbers have hit straight -- both in Midday AND Evening.

Fri, Aug 27, 2010   Florida Cash 3 Midday   0-9-5
        Sun, Oct 4, 2009   Florida Cash 3 Midday   2-1-6
        Sun, Apr 20, 1997   Florida Cash 3 Evening   0-9-5
        Sun, Feb 9, 1997   Florida Cash 3 Evening   0-9-5
        Thu, Feb 3, 1994   Florida Cash 3 Evening   2-1-6
        Sat, Jan 29, 1994   Florida Cash 3 Evening   2-1-6
        Sat, Mar 24, 1990   Florida Cash 3 Evening   2-1-6
        Sat, Nov 25, 1989   Florida Cash 3 Evening   0-9-5

Whatever web site you used to run your search does not have a full history of past results -- or else their history is wrong.  In fact, almost all other lottery web sites fit that description!  Wink

Running that search on Lottery Post's Lottery Results Search Engine took me literally 5 seconds to set up and run across all of the Florida Midday and Evening history.

You can access that same feature by upgrading to Platinum.  Click Premium Memberships on the left side of any page.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Port St Lucie, FL
          United States
          Member #100258
          November 8, 2010
          5 Posts
          Posted: November 8, 2010, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

no it's right, I was only searching evening, and didn't go back past 99, sorry for the confusion

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            21615 Posts
            Posted: November 8, 2010, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

no it's right, I was only searching evening, and didn't go back past 99, sorry for the confusion

Well, just so you know:

I figured out what site you used, and I can tell you that it has lots of errors.  How do I know this?  Because many years ago I used that site to build my first results database for Lottery Post.  I learned the hard way that the database I was sold was chock-full of errors and gaps.  TONS of them.  It was so bad that in most cases I had to wipe the data and re-build the whole thing myself.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Port St Lucie, FL
              United States
              Member #100258
              November 8, 2010
              5 Posts
              Posted: November 8, 2010, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

ok, i'll keep that in mind, I agree, flawed data is pretty useless....