Welcome Guest
The time is now 8:07 am
You last visited August 21, 2014, 8:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Information on a Pick 3 System, does it work?

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Pick'em's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
Plano
United States
Member #12225
March 8, 2005
22 Posts
Posted: June 28, 2011, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

I received a promotional Pick 3 system in the mail yeaterday, I need to know if this system and the software really works.

I'm not going to give the name of the system out, but if you will e-mail me I would be gladly to give you the name and the Company who sent me this.

The cost of the system is $82.00, I want to know if anyone has used it, if so, how good is it?

I don't want to buy anything that isn't worth twenty five cent in Cambodian money, if you know what I mean. I'm not trying to promote a Company or it's product, I want to know if anyone here has the softeware, the system, if so, is it any good or worth the money they are asking for the software?

By the way, the promotion claims to garuantee you will win on the Pick 3.

I really would appreciate it if someone has this software or system before I purchase it.

Thank you

grwurston's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    Goal. $1,500 a week.
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90253
    April 24, 2010
    2318 Posts
    Posted: June 28, 2011, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

I received a promotional Pick 3 system in the mail yeaterday, I need to know if this system and the software really works.

I'm not going to give the name of the system out, but if you will e-mail me I would be gladly to give you the name and the Company who sent me this.

The cost of the system is $82.00, I want to know if anyone has used it, if so, how good is it?

I don't want to buy anything that isn't worth twenty five cent in Cambodian money, if you know what I mean. I'm not trying to promote a Company or it's product, I want to know if anyone here has the softeware, the system, if so, is it any good or worth the money they are asking for the software?

I really would appreciate it if someone has this software or system before I purchase it.

Thank you

Why the secrecy? You'll get more and better feedback if you just say what it is. Plus, there is a better chance of finding some one who may have tried it.

Btw, ALL  the promotions for pick 3 systems "guarantee" you will win. If they didn't no one would buy them.

"You can observe a lot just by watching."  Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

danyo1332's avatar - 198208 10150427293015037_578305036_17777547_4875050_n
      clinton, ohio
      United States
      Member #94568
      July 22, 2010
      1920 Posts
      Posted: June 28, 2011, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

Why the secrecy? You'll get more and better feedback if you just say what it is. Plus, there is a better chance of finding some one who may have tried it.

Btw, ALL  the promotions for pick 3 systems "guarantee" you will win. If they didn't no one would buy them.

I Agree!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231108 My Definite Double System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231369 My P4 to P3 Pair System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233360 My Digit 9 Significance System

Pick'em's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
        Plano
        United States
        Member #12225
        March 8, 2005
        22 Posts
        Posted: June 28, 2011, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

It's no secret, I don't want to promote the software or the system. It's against the rules of Lottery Post.

The Software and System cost about $82.00, I want to know if someone has already used it or heard of it.

If you want to know the name of the Company and the Title of the Software, e-mail me and I will give it to you.

Other than that, this is all you will get from me.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          21496 Posts
          Posted: June 29, 2011, 7:28 am - IP Logged

Thank you

I don't understand the point of this question.  You say you received a "promotion" of the system.  Then you say you don't want to buy it if it isn't worth anything.  But I thought you already received it?

Let me ask you something.  How many of the hundreds of freely-available systems posted on the forums have you tried?  Wouldn't you want to try them first, considering that there is zero up-front investment, and there is already discussion posted around each one?

It does require you to use the Search page to find them, but I would think that would be a better strategy than soliciting a handful of responses via e-mail and laying out $82.00 for a system that was probably taken off the forums anyway.

You weren't aware that many of the systems for sale were stolen directly from the free public forums here?

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
            Kunming
            China
            Member #57910
            January 23, 2008
            3358 Posts
            Posted: June 29, 2011, 7:42 am - IP Logged

I don't understand the point of this question.  You say you received a "promotion" of the system.  Then you say you don't want to buy it if it isn't worth anything.  But I thought you already received it?

Let me ask you something.  How many of the hundreds of freely-available systems posted on the forums have you tried?  Wouldn't you want to try them first, considering that there is zero up-front investment, and there is already discussion posted around each one?

It does require you to use the Search page to find them, but I would think that would be a better strategy than soliciting a handful of responses via e-mail and laying out $82.00 for a system that was probably taken off the forums anyway.

You weren't aware that many of the systems for sale were stolen directly from the free public forums here?

I agree. If you've been at Lotterypost for awhile, you can find almost any system that you desire and get this... FOR FREE! You can't beat free.

I'll be trying Automatic Writing to get the winning lottery numbers.

Automatic writing  is an alleged psychic ability allowing a person to produce written words without consciously writing. The words are claimed to arise from a subconscious, spiritual or supernatural source.

NITEHAWK61's avatar - wings2
              WESTCHESTER/NEW YORK
              United States
              Member #25041
              October 31, 2005
              103 Posts
              Posted: June 29, 2011, 7:47 am - IP Logged

Can't beat it with a stick!!!

free works for me!!!

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5350 Posts
                Posted: June 29, 2011, 11:27 am - IP Logged

I bet it's that " If you know one number" guarantee system that's been circulating the net forever. There are so many of them cleverly disguised, but I've caught a few of them red handed by some of the testimonials from supposed peoplewho bought them.

One of them I recently checked out had the last testimonial stating how she went to the store to buy her 36 tickets and won a box hit. The 36 gave it away. The one number guarantee system uses 36 boxed numbers to bet.

The other giveaway was when she said..."All I had to do is look for the ready-to-play 36 sets you provided in the ebook".

danyo1332's avatar - 198208 10150427293015037_578305036_17777547_4875050_n
                  clinton, ohio
                  United States
                  Member #94568
                  July 22, 2010
                  1920 Posts
                  Posted: June 29, 2011, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Wow didn't know that...people really take our ideas and sell them..? If I see my theories for sale on any site, I'll be having a nice little chat with that person!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231108 My Definite Double System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231369 My P4 to P3 Pair System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233360 My Digit 9 Significance System

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5350 Posts
                    Posted: June 29, 2011, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

Wow didn't know that...people really take our ideas and sell them..? If I see my theories for sale on any site, I'll be having a nice little chat with that person!

I'm not sure what the legal circumstances are, but I don't think there's anything you could do about claiming it as yours. You posted it in a public forum. I don't know If you can patent an idea such as this, but even If you could, the headache involved in taking the person to court wouldn't be worth it, unless the person made a ton of money from it.

There was a poster who got mad at me for figuring out his sytem and posting it on the forums a few months ago. Meanwhile, I found out through another LP member that the system was being sold on the net. Either he was the owner and got pissed off that I figured it out, or thought I was stealing his sytem and posting it on the lottery system forum. I wasn't doing anything illegal. I just happened to figure it out. I believe the poster stole it from the seller and didn't want people to know he stole it. he already posted some of the system on here as his. What nerve! Then when he realized I was aware of his actions, I was accused of all kinds of things. But never once did he try to clear his name even after I exposed him.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                      Kunming
                      China
                      Member #57910
                      January 23, 2008
                      3358 Posts
                      Posted: June 30, 2011, 3:00 am - IP Logged

I think it's all silly, really. If you have a 'system' and it really works most or all of the time, why would you post it in here in the first place? Putting it on this forum where thousands of member read it is asking for said system to be shared or stolen (if that's your fear, don't post it). If you really have a system that works that good, you should be super rich and don't really care about sharing it. I guess in most if not all cases, the systems are not that good. They're okay at best. As most experience players knows, patterns go hot and then cold. No system is 100% effective.

I'll be trying Automatic Writing to get the winning lottery numbers.

Automatic writing  is an alleged psychic ability allowing a person to produce written words without consciously writing. The words are claimed to arise from a subconscious, spiritual or supernatural source.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                        Dump Water Florida
                        United States
                        Member #380
                        June 5, 2002
                        2906 Posts
                        Posted: June 30, 2011, 3:19 am - IP Logged

There are systems that work, but they aren't profitable to play at the low payout rates we have to deal with.

Look at the last two Pick-3 draws.  How often do you see the three winning digits?  How often do you see none of the winning digits?  Maybe you have to look midday to midday or evening to evening instead of midday to evening, systems are made out of this stuff and sold for $9.99 on ebay. 

Systems like this get posted in the hope someone can take them a step further. 

BobP

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
                          If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
                          United States
                          Member #73903
                          April 28, 2009
                          1433 Posts
                          Posted: June 30, 2011, 3:19 am - IP Logged

Thank you

Pray Tell, Could it be “Power-Edge 3” Lottery System?.

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
                          Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

__________________________________________________________________

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
                            mississippi
                            United States
                            Member #34478
                            March 3, 2006
                            5364 Posts
                            Posted: June 30, 2011, 10:00 am - IP Logged

Right on Todd...first thing he asked was about computer software...GOOD LUCK THERE BUDDY..if you think a computer program is going to solve RANDOM...

AND Todds statement is EXACTLY why I do not give away anything that has taken me over 20 years to understand the inner workings, design and build everything I have today..its nothing personal to anyone..but I do not share my knowledge

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

United States
                              Member #7437
                              October 3, 2004
                              376 Posts
                              Posted: June 30, 2011, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Pick'em:

You really have me wondering. You have a system you received gratis , and you want to know if it's any good. There's a real simple guaranteed way to find the answer. And guess what: It's also gratis.

Want to know the answer? 

TRY THE SYSTEM OUT ON PAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jayemmar