Welcome Guest
The time is now 5:30 am
You last visited October 26, 2014, 5:27 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Scratch Magic by Steve Player for Scratch Off Games

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Raven62.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
622 Posts
Posted: July 19, 2011, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

I received this advertisement in the mail from Steve Player, advertising a new system for people who play Scratch Off Games.  This is his first system for Scratch Off Games.  I do not play Scratch Off Games myself, but I thought that I would pass this on for those of you who do.  I know that some of you don't like Steve Player Systems, however, there is not a lot of lottery Strategy and methodology out about how to "win" at Scratch Off Games, so please be open minded, even though the system is expensive.

You can order this system from his website, if you are interested.  I am not endorsing any of his systems, and I have not tried this system, because I do not play Scratch Off Games.  Again, I am just passing this information on to anyone who might be interested, because I have never come across any system for Scratch Off Games myself, even if I was interested in playing. 

$95.00

SCRATCH MAGIC

STEVE PLAYERS INSTANT INSIDE EDGE

YES - YOU CAN WIN WITH SCRATCH-OFF TICKETS

I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO DECODE THE SECRET NUMBERS RIGHT ON THE TICKET

LEARN HOW TO AVOID BUYING THE LOSING TICKETS IN EVERY ROLL

THE TRUTH REVEALED - INSIDE INFO THE STATE DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW

Everybody loves Scratch Lottery Tickets. They are fun, fast and easy to play, and they offer us an instant chance of winning some very substantial prizes. You don't have to wait for the numbers to be drawn; just scratch off the coating and the results of each ticket are right there in front of you on the game board. These days the prize levels have been elevated into the Millions of dollars and there are a vast array of games available to play in every Lottery State. But can these games really be beaten? You bet they can!!!

Over the last thirty years I have received a steady flow of letters, from customers all around the country, asking me for a system specifically designed for winning the Scratch-Off or Instant games. I have spent the last three years studying and analyzing hundreds of different Scratch game formats in great depth, and I am amazed by what I have learned. More importantly, I have used all of this new found knowledge to create the definitive winning system for all Scratch Game players: the SCRATCH MAGIC SYSTEM.

Many people call these games "sucker bets," and I used to agree, until I finally took the time to learn how it all works. Did you know that there are scores of professional Scratch players that make a ton of money playing these games each year? Did you know that these players use a very distinct proven set of formulas to beat the odds over and over again? Did you know that there are special numbers, printed right on the tickets in plain view, that you can easily decode and use to your direct advantage? You bet there are!!!

I have done all of the research, and now, anyone who plays these games can benefit from my findings. If you think that the winning tickets in Scratch Games are totally random, you will be shocked to learn how predictable they really are. My system will show you how the State designs these games, and therefore, how they artificially create their own version of randomness. Once you learn this, you will be able to determine how many winners each roll of tickets should statistically have, and more importantly, how many winners in each prize category should be in each roll. You can then learn how to avoid buying the losing tickets in a roll and greatly increase your chances of buying the tickets with the best odds of winning cash. In fact, there is so much valuable information contained in the SCRATCH MAGIC SYSTEM, that once you read it, you will never play the Scratch Games the same way again. Why would you want to continue losing once you learn all of the secrets that the Lottery Commission does not want you to know.

If you play the Scratch Games, then I've got the inside information that can help turn you into an instant winner, time and time again. There has never been anything like the SCRATCH MAGIC SYSTEM offered to the public before. Order today and I'll let you in on the proven insiders secrets that pro players have been using for years. No matter which States Instant or Scratch games you play, this is the knowledge you need to scratch your way into the winners circle. I urge you not to miss out on this brand new winning release.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    9112 Posts
    Posted: July 19, 2011, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

destinycreation,

I got this one in the mail, too. This alone is a red flag to me:

And how pray tell are you going to do that? There's no way you have any control of what's coming out of a scratcher machine next, and as far as I know, no clerk is going to sell you specific tickets out of a roll.

"Please goive me the first, second, sixth and eleventh tickets from the #16 $2 scratchers."

Ain't happening, not if everything is on the up and up.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5350 Posts
      Posted: July 19, 2011, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

I received this advertisement in the mail from Steve Player, advertising a new system for people who play Scratch Off Games.  This is his first system for Scratch Off Games.  I do not play Scratch Off Games myself, but I thought that I would pass this on for those of you who do.  I know that some of you don't like Steve Player Systems, however, there is not a lot of lottery Strategy and methodology out about how to "win" at Scratch Off Games, so please be open minded, even though the system is expensive.

You can order this system from his website, if you are interested.  I am not endorsing any of his systems, and I have not tried this system, because I do not play Scratch Off Games.  Again, I am just passing this information on to anyone who might be interested, because I have never come across any system for Scratch Off Games myself, even if I was interested in playing. 

$95.00

SCRATCH MAGIC

Everybody loves Scratch Lottery Tickets. They are fun, fast and easy to play, and they offer us an instant chance of winning some very substantial prizes. You don't have to wait for the numbers to be drawn; just scratch off the coating and the results of each ticket are right there in front of you on the game board. These days the prize levels have been elevated into the Millions of dollars and there are a vast array of games available to play in every Lottery State. But can these games really be beaten? You bet they can!!!

Over the last thirty years I have received a steady flow of letters, from customers all around the country, asking me for a system specifically designed for winning the Scratch-Off or Instant games. I have spent the last three years studying and analyzing hundreds of different Scratch game formats in great depth, and I am amazed by what I have learned. More importantly, I have used all of this new found knowledge to create the definitive winning system for all Scratch Game players: the SCRATCH MAGIC SYSTEM.

Many people call these games "sucker bets," and I used to agree, until I finally took the time to learn how it all works. Did you know that there are scores of professional Scratch players that make a ton of money playing these games each year? Did you know that these players use a very distinct proven set of formulas to beat the odds over and over again? Did you know that there are special numbers, printed right on the tickets in plain view, that you can easily decode and use to your direct advantage? You bet there are!!!

I have done all of the research, and now, anyone who plays these games can benefit from my findings. If you think that the winning tickets in Scratch Games are totally random, you will be shocked to learn how predictable they really are. My system will show you how the State designs these games, and therefore, how they artificially create their own version of randomness. Once you learn this, you will be able to determine how many winners each roll of tickets should statistically have, and more importantly, how many winners in each prize category should be in each roll. You can then learn how to avoid buying the losing tickets in a roll and greatly increase your chances of buying the tickets with the best odds of winning cash. In fact, there is so much valuable information contained in the SCRATCH MAGIC SYSTEM, that once you read it, you will never play the Scratch Games the same way again. Why would you want to continue losing once you learn all of the secrets that the Lottery Commission does not want you to know.

If you play the Scratch Games, then I've got the inside information that can help turn you into an instant winner, time and time again. There has never been anything like the SCRATCH MAGIC SYSTEM offered to the public before. Order today and I'll let you in on the proven insiders secrets that pro players have been using for years. No matter which States Instant or Scratch games you play, this is the knowledge you need to scratch your way into the winners circle. I urge you not to miss out on this brand new winning release.

You know, over the years I've bought a couple of his systems. Only one was worth the price. A couple of months ago, a friend sent me Steve's latest P-3 box system and it was a total joke. But with all of Steve's system sales pitches, I have for the most part found a decoding method when reading in between the lines. I've actually been getting better at this.

Based on what I read above, it seems that there's much more than just looking for a set of numbers or letters. The reason I say this because of one sentence below...

Once you learn this, you will be able to determine how many winners each roll of tickets should statistically have, and more importantly, how many winners in each prize category should be in each roll".

United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        9112 Posts
        Posted: July 19, 2011, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

So do you think he's saying buy a roll of tickets?

Anyone who buys scratchers by the roll is a case for GA.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
          Pittsburg, Ks
          United States
          Member #3382
          January 17, 2004
          44438 Posts
          Posted: July 20, 2011, 7:20 am - IP Logged

$95.00

SCRATCH MAGIC

I have received the same letter. I have book. The book is called "Secrets Revealed" On the cover it says they bought a book of 250 $1 tickets. Also on the cover it states "we will not only tell you but "show" you exactly "where" the winning ticket are located. Now you can "know" the secrets. Steve Player seems to be behind coz I get e-mails from Ace Lee sometimes about his scratch off system

Brain Doesn't  Work Until Half-Past Coffee

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            21585 Posts
            Posted: July 20, 2011, 7:38 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Instant ("Scratch-Off") Games forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
              Jacksonville Florida
              United States
              Member #23018
              October 6, 2005
              745 Posts
              Posted: July 20, 2011, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Scam.

Another internet information product that promises or implies easy wealth. The internet information product market has soooo many scams that people continue to buy. The internet information product "gurus" who are teaching this stuff are doing only one thing: making your wallet (or purse) lighter by taking your money. Their thinking is that you have their money in your pocket.

Basic internet information product business model:

1. think up an idea or angle that feeds into everyone's desire to be happy, wealthy, or healthy (ie diet?)
              2. make it easy to do (ie the old easy "get rich quick" scheme)
              3. imply (or outright lie) that your "unique" system or idea or product will absolutely work
              4. create a flashy website, usually with an attractive woman, expensive car, or mansion in the background
              5. don't forget those testimonials! true or fake, doesn't matter, they sell!
              5. offer a money back guarantee with a very limited time window and make it difficult to follow the terms of the refund process so most people give up trying to get a refund
              6. rinse and repeat

Scam.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                17945 Posts
                Posted: July 20, 2011, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

While I've never used any of Steve Player systems I thought maybe the price of his systems were justified by the amount of research he did to come up with them.  The fact that players had control over what they played as much as lotteries had control over which numbers were drawn could give the players with a well thought out system an edge.  With scratch-offs, lotteries control everything, the number of winners, the distributions of winners, the number of top prizes and  etc and for him to suggest players can control anything in scratch-off games other than the number of tickets they buy and where they buy them makes him look like just another scam artist selling systems to get players money.  Even the the many winning tickets he's shown as proof that his systems work were probably the results of buying a bunch of tickets rather than using his systems.

If I had any doubt about Steve Player being a scam artist before, after reading this post those doubts are removed.

* you don't need more tickets, just the right ticket * 
                * your best chance at winning a lottery jackpot is to buy a ticket * 
                     Wink 

United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  9112 Posts
                  Posted: July 20, 2011, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

I have received the same letter. I have book. The book is called "Secrets Revealed" On the cover it says they bought a book of 250 $1 tickets. Also on the cover it states "we will not only tell you but "show" you exactly "where" the winning ticket are located. Now you can "know" the secrets. Steve Player seems to be behind coz I get e-mails from Ace Lee sometimes about his scratch off system

Thanks for posting that, Wheeler.

So "Steve Player" (or the think tank / publishing house calling itself "Steve Player") buys one roll of 250 $1 tickets and based on the results of that roll creates a "system" and sells it for $95, trying to give the buyers the idea that that one roll will be indiciative of all rolls.

As duckman and RJOh have said if that doesn't wake people up I don't know what would.

Lep

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
                    Pittsburg, Ks
                    United States
                    Member #3382
                    January 17, 2004
                    44438 Posts
                    Posted: July 20, 2011, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for posting that, Wheeler.

So "Steve Player" (or the think tank / publishing house calling itself "Steve Player") buys one roll of 250 $1 tickets and based on the results of that roll creates a "system" and sells it for $95, trying to give the buyers the idea that that one roll will be indiciative of all rolls.

As duckman and RJOh have said if that doesn't wake people up I don't know what would.

Sorry I misinformed you. This wasn't Steve Player. The book I have Secrets

revealed was published by John Zelinski of Michigan

Brain Doesn't  Work Until Half-Past Coffee

new york
                      United States
                      Member #63828
                      August 9, 2008
                      32 Posts
                      Posted: July 20, 2011, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

This is such a scam, I don't even know where to begin. The op's 'I don't purchase scratch off tickets myself' finely 'scripted' and colorful (winkwink) 'eye-catching' post is laughable at best. How some can fall for this scam is beyond me. 

Why are these types of threads allowed on this forum?

United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        9112 Posts
                        Posted: July 21, 2011, 1:08 am - IP Logged

Sorry I misinformed you. This wasn't Steve Player. The book I have Secrets

revealed was published by John Zelinski of Michigan

My mistake, Wheeler.

Lep

Raven62's avatar - binary
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #17843
                          June 28, 2005
                          17937 Posts
                          Posted: July 21, 2011, 9:28 am - IP Logged

$95.00

SCRATCH MAGIC

What makes you think we want to read your Spam: We get plenty of our own: Don't ya Know!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!