Welcome Guest
The time is now 2:23 pm
You last visited October 21, 2014, 2:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Maybe this is a reason why you cant crack the lottery straight or with 1 ticket...

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 3 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: July 29, 2011, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Something i call the: CURVE....You could do it maybe with horses but not with balls colliding...You ever ask why dreams or people who contact the dead can win the lottery but people with supercomputers cant...maybe thats why...I´ll give you an example...

imagine having a gun and trying to shoot bees/flying bug you will miss most of the time, not because your gun/system is useless but because flying insects makes frequent TURNS/CURVES they dont fly in a straight line...bullets go in straight lines they dont turn every minute...same is with the lottery, the lotteryballs turn every minute while your system is going in a straight line following it...

imagine that your system is like a cop car but it cant make sharp/slick tuns while the lotto balls are the criminals car that can make the slickest turns, what will happen you will not be able to catch them...not that you are stupid or anything...maybe dreams and the spirit world can see the turns...

another analogy is that maybe the criminals car you are chasing has brand new tires with lots of grips and your tires are worn out and is raining or it just finish rain...

again, is not that you are stupid or anything....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: July 29, 2011, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

Something i call the: CURVE....You could do it maybe with horses but not with balls colliding...You ever ask why dreams or people who contact the dead can win the lottery but people with supercomputers cant...maybe thats why...I´ll give you an example...

imagine having a gun and trying to shoot bees/flying bug you will miss most of the time, not because your gun/system is useless but because flying insects makes frequent TURNS/CURVES they dont fly in a straight line...bullets go in straight lines they dont turn every minute...same is with the lottery, the lotteryballs turn every minute while your system is going in a straight line following it...

imagine that your system is like a cop car but it cant make sharp/slick tuns while the lotto balls are the criminals car that can make the slickest turns, what will happen you will not be able to catch them...not that you are stupid or anything...maybe dreams and the spirit world can see the turns...

another analogy is that maybe the criminals car you are chasing has brand new tires with lots of grips and your tires are worn out and is raining or it just finish rain...

i dont care even if is a silver bullet, lol..bullets cant make turns/sharp turns....

there was a movie where bullets could make turns and dodge...dont remember the name....:  )

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
      egg harbor twp.south jersey shore
      United States
      Member #112972
      June 29, 2011
      3160 Posts
      Posted: July 29, 2011, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

maybe a scattergun would hit more LOL.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        -Ridge Runner- Oracle of the Appalachians
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: July 30, 2011, 12:48 am - IP Logged

If there is a code to be cracked I believe you will be the one to crack it, pumpi.

Simply because you look at things from every perspective and through every prism possible. And that's what it's gonna take if a code does indeed exist and it is at all within the realm of possibility to crack it.

And I mean that.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: August 1, 2011, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

If there is a code to be cracked I believe you will be the one to crack it, pumpi.

Simply because you look at things from every perspective and through every prism possible. And that's what it's gonna take if a code does indeed exist and it is at all within the realm of possibility to crack it.

And I mean that.

IT WILL not be me, rdgrnr...like how they say, Rome wasnt built in 1 day, if you look at history: Medicine, nor Veterinary nor math nor calculus, nor any discipline was built in 1 day nor in 100 years either, not even in 1,000 years....

and even if i was to crack 1 lottery code it will just be 1, i believe in the future there will be lots of Powerballs and so many types of lotto of different designs, complexity, structure that if i do crack 1 it will be just 1 out of many, many more to be cracked...

randomness is considered a pastime a hobby but there will come a time when gambling/randomness will be considered a college course...randomness is a distant branch/subject of mathematics out of the many....and why not they teach logic and philosophy in college...