Welcome Guest
You last visited December 22, 2014, 2:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky Number Picks For AUGUST!!

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 3 years ago by vjohnson8.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Tallahassee FL
United States
Member #110583
May 7, 2011
21 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2011, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

Those are some lucky number pick 3's and 4's. Play them in any combination you desire. Also through this whole month try and play these number. I will continue to post lucky numbers that I feel are lucky for everyone on the month of August!!!

Thank You,God Bless

SPIRITUAL HEALER

MOTHER ROSE MARIE                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    (800) 680-9762

I am a spiritual healer that has been helping people for over 27 years. God has given me this gift to help others in their everyday struggles. As in finance,love,happiness,and health. I have never seen a problem or a struggle I cannot fix. If you seek help and advice contact me,Mother Rosemarie for blessed reading (800) 680 9762. I can guarantee you a better day. Thank you and God Bless.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    29580 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2011, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

I will use these in Keno Thanks. Just want to know why you put your number here and you don't answer? Only voice mail.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

ESR54's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
      BRONX N.Y.10459
      United States
      Member #86576
      February 6, 2010
      788 Posts
      Posted: August 2, 2011, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

Oh  yes sister  Marie I  call and you  did not pick  up.  The qestion  is  why  give out your

number and  don't  answer your  phone?I Agree!

Tallahassee FL
        United States
        Member #110583
        May 7, 2011
        21 Posts
        Posted: August 5, 2011, 12:32 am - IP Logged

To everyone .... My lines are very busy .... Your not the 1st to say this .... Again please you the voice mail to leave a message you you phone number ... And I will return your call as soon as possible

Thank you , Sister Rose Marie

SPIRITUAL HEALER

MOTHER ROSE MARIE                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    (800) 680-9762

I am a spiritual healer that has been helping people for over 27 years. God has given me this gift to help others in their everyday struggles. As in finance,love,happiness,and health. I have never seen a problem or a struggle I cannot fix. If you seek help and advice contact me,Mother Rosemarie for blessed reading (800) 680 9762. I can guarantee you a better day. Thank you and God Bless.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          29580 Posts
          Posted: August 5, 2011, 2:17 am - IP Logged

To everyone .... My lines are very busy .... Your not the 1st to say this .... Again please you the voice mail to leave a message you you phone number ... And I will return your call as soon as possible

Yeah right!!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

vjohnson8's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            fort
            United States
            Member #72407
            March 17, 2009
            6114 Posts
            Posted: August 7, 2011, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

Im waiting on the the 301,310 here in ind, the 710 and 788, and 249 have been hitting ,1163 hit some where last night, good luck players val8Party

LET's get paid$$$$ money rollYes Nod

Tallahassee FL
              United States
              Member #110583
              May 7, 2011
              21 Posts
              Posted: August 8, 2011, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

SECOND WEEK OF AUGUST LUCKY PICKS!!

I feel these are very strong numbers for the next seven days. Play them in any combination.

Thank you,and GOD BLESS.

SPIRITUAL HEALER

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                29580 Posts
                Posted: August 10, 2011, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

Thank you very much  Sister Rosemarie, I did get to talk to her L.P. Members  I will be calling her back soon.   I am playing some of these in Keno because I did win off her other numbers so I will be playing these.

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  29580 Posts
                  Posted: August 10, 2011, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

SECOND WEEK OF AUGUST LUCKY PICKS!!

I feel these are very strong numbers for the next seven days. Play them in any combination.

Thank you,and GOD BLESS.

Just had to come back and get these numbers for Keno Ok. I forgot to call an an Hour check with you later.

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    29580 Posts
                    Posted: August 24, 2011, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Those are some lucky number pick 3's and 4's. Play them in any combination you desire. Also through this whole month try and play these number. I will continue to post lucky numbers that I feel are lucky for everyone on the month of August!!!

Thank You,God Bless

Put some more numbers here Please.

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      29580 Posts
                      Posted: September 23, 2011, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Thank You,God Bless

All of these came for some reason I thought about you. 8014 came in Ohio twice. I dreamed of keys I was doing a search and came to you.  I see you were here Sept. 22nd.

vjohnson8's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                        fort
                        United States
                        Member #72407
                        March 17, 2009
                        6114 Posts
                        Posted: September 30, 2011, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Thank You,God Bless

These numbers are still falling, i dream dress last night 701,107,   103,140,, on the radar  val8

LET's get paid$$$$ money rollYes Nod