Welcome Guest
You last visited December 19, 2014, 4:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

steve player pick 4 system-cash eyes

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 3 years ago by lottobrain.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
plain city, ohio
United States
Member #115779
August 28, 2011
3 Posts
Posted: December 5, 2011, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

I recently purchased the Cash eyes system and was very disappointed. I followed the directions and of course it gave me no winning results. He has supposedly won very large amounts of money using this system recently, but of course I guess it only works for him, just like most of his systems. Anyone purchase this system and have the same results?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    18101 Posts
    Posted: December 5, 2011, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

Steve only told you about his winnings, now you know the rest of his story.  Read the back of the play slips, the odds posted on them are correct.   You will lose more often than you win.

If you're willing to spend enough, any system will have some winners but you may not win as much as you spend.  There's where plan B comes it, you sell the system.

* you don't need more tickets, just the right ticket * 
    * your best chance at winning a lottery jackpot is to buy a ticket * 
         Wink 

plain city, ohio
      United States
      Member #115779
      August 28, 2011
      3 Posts
      Posted: December 5, 2011, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Well, I sent the system back to OPCOM and demanded a refund as well as disputed it with my credit card company so I'm not worried. I'll get my money back and they got their system back so everyone goes home happy. LOL I still know how to use the system just in case it has some hits.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-010.jpg
        Atchafalaya Basin
        United States
        Member #90218
        April 24, 2010
        10810 Posts
        Posted: December 5, 2011, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

I recently purchased the Cash eyes system and was very disappointed. I followed the directions and of course it gave me no winning results. He has supposedly won very large amounts of money using this system recently, but of course I guess it only works for him, just like most of his systems. Anyone purchase this system and have the same results?

Stay away from Steve Players so called Systems . I read through several system that friends own and they all are Bunk ,Trash and Crap . His systems is all hype with no real profit potential in any of his systems..

Alll you need is here in Lotto Post ....

United States
          Member #7437
          October 3, 2004
          376 Posts
          Posted: December 6, 2011, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

streetmagic:

Steve Player is probably the dirtiest name in circles of lottery enthusiasts. The posts on LP are replete with disappointing experiences people have had, who were suckered in to purchasing his "systems". It can't be stressed enough that before anyone takes the elastic bands off of the bankroll to purchase a "winning system", a convincing proof of winnability over a long run must  first be presented to prospective buyers. This proof must cover many different circuits as well. A years worth of workouts over, say a dozen or so circuits, showing dollars invested and dollars won/lost, is worth much much more than a software demo of the system.

jayemmar

pinellas park, fla
            United States
            Member #67048
            November 14, 2008
            66 Posts
            Posted: December 6, 2011, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

Before I was aware of this great lottery site, I made the mistake of buying a couple of Steve Players lower costing systems for pick3. They were pure junk, never came close to any winners. Wish I would have known of this site sooner, could have saved some money.

plain city, ohio
              United States
              Member #115779
              August 28, 2011
              3 Posts
              Posted: December 7, 2011, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

Well my friend sent me the money magnet for pick 5 and i used it to test it out on paper the first time. It gave me 10 numbers to play and i picked an 11th number (6) and i wheeled them and of course the winning numbers that night were all in the 11 that i wheeled but didnt play. If I would have wheeled 11 numbers for 5/5 it would cost 462 bucks but i would have won 120,000 and after taxes about 82,000 so it would have been worth spending almost 500 bucks. Of course I didnt play and since then have only had 3 out of 5 number hits using the system. I have bought a lot of qps at one time and hit 4 out of 5 once. So now I just stick to quick picks unless it looks like certain numbers are "hot".

lottobrain's avatar - box
                Smyrna, DE
                United States
                Member #10074
                January 1, 2005
                114 Posts
                Posted: December 11, 2011, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

I also purchased the Cash Eyes Play4 System and was disappointed in the amount of work required to use it. I didn't continue with it, but it is hard to believe that Steve Player did not make a very large profit using it by the amount of money he won in 2009, 2010, and 2011 in NewHampshire Play4  ......$750,000.  Not only that....he must have a customer or friend that believed in it as he also shows up as a big winner on several of the pages where Steve's winnings show.  I know the NH lottery has said that he apparantly spends a lot more than he wins sometimes, but I can't believe he spent more than $750,000 to win that $750,000.  He also wins a lot with PB, Mega Millions.  I wouldn't be surprised if one day he wins one of those Jackpots.

One can check out these winnings by going to the New Hampshire Lottery site and looking for 'Online Winners" in the Winners Gallery link.  I have bought several of his systems since 1989 ranging from low price to high and have won more than I spent, though I modified one of his ideas a few years ago for the play four and won about $20,000 over a 2 year period. I still generally like to use a lot of my ideas for playing.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  18101 Posts
                  Posted: December 11, 2011, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

I also purchased the Cash Eyes Play4 System and was disappointed in the amount of work required to use it. I didn't continue with it, but it is hard to believe that Steve Player did not make a very large profit using it by the amount of money he won in 2009, 2010, and 2011 in NewHampshire Play4  ......$750,000.  Not only that....he must have a customer or friend that believed in it as he also shows up as a big winner on several of the pages where Steve's winnings show.  I know the NH lottery has said that he apparantly spends a lot more than he wins sometimes, but I can't believe he spent more than $750,000 to win that $750,000.  He also wins a lot with PB, Mega Millions.  I wouldn't be surprised if one day he wins one of those Jackpots.

One can check out these winnings by going to the New Hampshire Lottery site and looking for 'Online Winners" in the Winners Gallery link.  I have bought several of his systems since 1989 ranging from low price to high and have won more than I spent, though I modified one of his ideas a few years ago for the play four and won about $20,000 over a 2 year period. I still generally like to use a lot of my ideas for playing.

He also wins a lot with PB, Mega Millions.  I wouldn't be surprised if one day he wins one of those Jackpots.

Anyone who purchases MM and PB tickets could win.  Look at the numbers of MM and PB jackpot winners who were not Steve Player and probably never heard of him.  I wouldn't be surprised if one day a LP member wins one of them too and they post systems at LP all the time for free.

Wink 

Smyrna, DE
                    United States
                    Member #10074
                    January 1, 2005
                    114 Posts
                    Posted: December 11, 2011, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Well yes, many people have won a lot of big jackpots without ever hearing of Steve Player. And it is to their  good fortune because they won with a quick pick for the most part while some winners do pick their own numbers, and did not have to share the jackpot with a multitude of others as was the case when Steve Player predicted his first jackpot win in the April 25, 1988 pick 6 lotto in New York and had sold the winning numbers to many people. I've forgotten now how many winners there were, but no one was able to retire from their winnings. Personally, I'm not interested in any of his lotto jackpot systems where he picks the numbers to be played for that reason.  I've seen it reported several times that the most played combination in the lotto jackpot games is " 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6".  Now most of us would not ever expect to see that combination with 6 consecutive numbers, but it is a legitimate combination and has just as good a chance as any combination to be drawn.  However, a person holding that ticket would be sadly disappointed when they went to collect their winnings.  I believe I saw a report in Lottery Players Magazine back in late 80's where that combination had been played 50,000 times in a big Florida Lotto jackpot and if it had hit, the winners would have only gotten $1,000 each.

United States
                      Member #7437
                      October 3, 2004
                      376 Posts
                      Posted: December 12, 2011, 9:12 am - IP Logged

lottobrain:

It's been said before, and it's been said at least a s many time as the number of fingers and toes you and I both have on our physical selves. Player only tells you how much money he has collected on his tickets, but it's the balance sheet that counts, and this he doesn't show you. How much money has he invested in his purchase of tickets? What are his wins versus his losses?  It should be clear to everyone that Player's profits soley come from the thousands who have been suckered into buying his systems, and not from winning tickets!

jayemmar

Member #0
                        January 1, 2000
                        0 Posts
                        Posted: December 12, 2011, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

once i bought his "Pregnancy p-3 system" but it failed overtime, and i just couldn't stomach it anymore, so i stopped playing the numbers. None of the numbers showed. he didn't deliver on his promise.

don't waste money on the pregnancy system.

Smyrna, DE
                          United States
                          Member #10074
                          January 1, 2005
                          114 Posts
                          Posted: December 12, 2011, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Well I think I mentioned earlier that the New Hampshire Lottery said that Steve Player usually spends a lot more than he wins when he gets the big hits to use the tickets to promote his latest system idea.  I still believe though that on the $750,000 win on play 4, he did not lose any money.  The problem with the system is having the patience to keep playing until the hit comes.  Most of us lose faith when the money starts getting low and stop keeping the numbers in.  Of course he most likely has an enormous list of addresses and emails to promote his latest idea and enough of us get hooked into buying something every so often, that he has a steady income.  The thought that always grabs me when he displays the enormous amount of cash that can be won with "this or that system" is what would happen to a little state like my Delaware if 10 or 15 people using the "Cash Eyes" system or whatever, were able to win that kind of money?  They would probably be considering closing down the lottery!...at least the lower odds games like play 3 or play 4.  Of course that kind of system has not yet been sold by anyone, so no problem!  If he has a system like that.....it's not for sale!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            18101 Posts
                            Posted: December 13, 2011, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

Well I think I mentioned earlier that the New Hampshire Lottery said that Steve Player usually spends a lot more than he wins when he gets the big hits to use the tickets to promote his latest system idea.  I still believe though that on the $750,000 win on play 4, he did not lose any money.  The problem with the system is having the patience to keep playing until the hit comes.  Most of us lose faith when the money starts getting low and stop keeping the numbers in.  Of course he most likely has an enormous list of addresses and emails to promote his latest idea and enough of us get hooked into buying something every so often, that he has a steady income.  The thought that always grabs me when he displays the enormous amount of cash that can be won with "this or that system" is what would happen to a little state like my Delaware if 10 or 15 people using the "Cash Eyes" system or whatever, were able to win that kind of money?  They would probably be considering closing down the lottery!...at least the lower odds games like play 3 or play 4.  Of course that kind of system has not yet been sold by anyone, so no problem!  If he has a system like that.....it's not for sale!

As long as lotteries continues to keep the odds of winning a prize amount at a level that can be paid with 50% of sales, they won't be going out of business.

Wink 

Smyrna, DE
                              United States
                              Member #10074
                              January 1, 2005
                              114 Posts
                              Posted: December 13, 2011, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

That would work in states with parimutual payouts like New Jersey for sure.  Here in DE we have a $400,000 cutoff on the 4 digit and I believe a $350,000 cutoff on the 3 digit.  Of course that seldom happens here, but was very close recently when 1313 came out.