Welcome Guest
The time is now 10:47 pm
You last visited October 24, 2014, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

G.A.T. Engine 2.0

Topic closed. 53 replies. Last post 3 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
Member #2815
November 18, 2003
486 Posts
Posted: December 20, 2011, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

Greetings to everyone,

you may recall a while back discussions about a prediction engine called GAT. I'm in the position to announce a public release has been finally made available! Prediction accuracy is in the range 2x-a few thousand better compared to chance. For powerballs, a boost about 2x-4x better is not uncommon. The engine can take into account any bonus balls of the game analyzed, if so desired, which further improves hits. As always, the best description of what it can do, is to test and judge it on your own.

At last,  the dream of releasing this prediction engine comes true for me Big Smile

cheers

lottoarchitect

If you have something to do, at least do it well...

lakerben's avatar - waveform
    New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86100
    January 29, 2010
    8505 Posts
    Posted: December 20, 2011, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Greetings to everyone,

you may recall a while back discussions about a prediction engine called GAT. I'm in the position to announce a public release has been finally made available! Prediction accuracy is in the range 2x-a few thousand better compared to chance. For powerballs, a boost about 2x-4x better is not uncommon. The engine can take into account any bonus balls of the game analyzed, if so desired, which further improves hits. As always, the best description of what it can do, is to test and judge it on your own.

At last,  the dream of releasing this prediction engine comes true for me Big Smile

cheers

lottoarchitect

When?

Greece
      Member #2815
      November 18, 2003
      486 Posts
      Posted: December 20, 2011, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

I think it was around 2005-6 when this was first mentioned. Older members will remember these discussions back then. There are a couple posts left from back then around here. Not sure how to find them though, the search here can't recognize the term "GAT" although the posts contain that word.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        17943 Posts
        Posted: December 20, 2011, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

Greetings to everyone,

cheers

lottoarchitect

Now that you have developed a prediction engine, I'll be checking the prediction board to see how well your predictions are doing.  Hopefully you will post some winning MM or PB predictions and help some of us win some Christmas money.  Good luck!

* you don't need more tickets, just the right ticket * 
        * your best chance at winning a lottery jackpot is to buy a ticket * 
             Wink 

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
          Dallas, Texas
          United States
          Member #4549
          May 2, 2004
          1033 Posts
          Posted: December 20, 2011, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations!

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
            Park City, UT
            United States
            Member #69864
            January 18, 2009
            874 Posts
            Posted: December 20, 2011, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Now that you have developed a prediction engine, I'll be checking the prediction board to see how well your predictions are doing.  Hopefully you will post some winning MM or PB predictions and help some of us win some Christmas money.  Good luck!

Yes, I agree with RJOH, using the prediction boards is an easy way for you prove your claims and get people excited about your new engine!  I use the prediction boards to track my progress of my prediction software.  The question is do you have the metal to do the same.  I kinda of doubt it but prove us wrong.  JADELOTTERY has shown that playing fixed numbers 0-0-0, 0-0-0-0 can be profitable for a year.

Jimmy

Greece
              Member #2815
              November 18, 2003
              486 Posts
              Posted: December 20, 2011, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

I'll run predictions for the fun part of it, since I cannot play any of the lotto games supported here. Besides, the program on its own gives complete statistics on hits performance over the real history of the game analyzed, so you don't really need me to post predictions to prove something, you can do this by yourself on your prefered game. The case is not the metal to do it or not, rather the limited time to dedicate a computer to run predictions on a regular basis whilst developing. Anyway, when I have the time I'll post some predictions.

Dallas, Texas
                United States
                Member #4549
                May 2, 2004
                1033 Posts
                Posted: December 20, 2011, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

I'll run predictions for the fun part of it, since I cannot play any of the lotto games supported here. Besides, the program on its own gives complete statistics on hits performance over the real history of the game analyzed, so you don't really need me to post predictions to prove something, you can do this by yourself on your prefered game. The case is not the metal to do it or not, rather the limited time to dedicate a computer to run predictions on a regular basis whilst developing. Anyway, when I have the time I'll post some predictions.

Wait! What?

You developed a prediction software and don't have the computer to run it?

How does that work for you? O_o!?!

What was the purpose of spending two years working on a project you can't find the time to run?

And why announce it?

WOW!!!!!!!

JUST WOW!!!!!

Oh..............wow.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                  Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: December 20, 2011, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

Wait! What?

What was the purpose of spending two years working on a project you can't find the time to run?

And why announce it?

WOW!!!!!!!

JUST WOW!!!!!

Oh..............wow.

Maybe:

1: This software making thing is not his source of income.

He might have worked on it on some of his spare time.

He can't use predictions for USA lotto games.

He would better run predictions for games that he himself can bet on.

It takes time to set a program to run regular predictions, it might not be a one time set-up, but it might take some time to do everyday, maybe, unless it can be automated in some way, including the getting of the new winning draws and the updating of the databases.

-------------------

Also it:

Doesn't predict for pick 3 and 4 kind of games.

So he can't bet on those online.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Greece
                    Member #2815
                    November 18, 2003
                    486 Posts
                    Posted: December 20, 2011, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

Wait! What?

And why announce it?

WOW!!!!!!!

JUST WOW!!!!!

Oh..............wow.

Mr garyo, if you are a developer you would know what I am talking about, you are not so I disregard your comment as very poor and unconsidered. I never said I do not have the time to run my program. I use it for my own lotto game. This is why I developed it in first place. Being generous enough to offer this to public so to benefit as well is not something that should get a response like yours. You can always test it and then come back and if you still believe what you say, say so, as everyone esle who might be interested in a true predictor. I announced it because people wanted to know when GAT is ready. You can reserve the "wow" parts of your comments after testing it.

I couldn't say it better than Lantern did above.

Dallas, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #4549
                      May 2, 2004
                      1033 Posts
                      Posted: December 20, 2011, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Notice first, I CONGRATULATED you on this? You did see that?

But let's look at what you just said before you start with me. Did you not say, "limited time to dedicate a computer to run predictions." Whoops!

Yep. You said it. So my question is valid. Why spend 2 years, (yep I searched the last posting on GAT was in 2009) if you can't find the time, or have a computer to dedicate to using it?

My second question is valid. Why announce it especially if you aren't going to share it? And if you are going to share it, why not post a link?

Honestly, how many people do you think have been sitting here waiting since 2009 to see you announce this? 

Now, you don't have to consider me a developer and it won't hurt my feelings. I don't care for titles. It might look good on a resume, but I'm not applying for a job.

If your feeling were hurt, I can't help you with that. Consider I asked simple, obvious questions.

What I could have said is, if you can't find the time to run it HOW DO YOU KNOW IT WORKS?

And if you can't find the time to run it, WHY SHOULD I DEDICATE MY LIMITED COMPUTER TIME TO TRY IT?

BTW, you're not talking about "metal." You are talking about "mettle" which means wherewithal, strength, vigor, disposition, temperament, etc.

I think you have proven that quality by completing the project you set out to do.

Again, CONGRATULATIONS!

Greece
                        Member #2815
                        November 18, 2003
                        486 Posts
                        Posted: December 20, 2011, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

As I said, being a developer means I have tons of development work to do. I run predictions for my own lotto game. If there is some free time to run predictions here I'll post them as well (I did already). I can't dedicate a software development computer to run predictions regularly just to tease your appetite. This is why I allow testing it and observe the full hit statistics analysis so to see for yourself what it can do for you - I'm sure you'll see what I see all these years working on this project. I have been developing and testing this thing since 1999, so I definitely know it works, if it didn't I wouldn't dare to make this available to public; I have a well established reputation in lotto programs and I don't want it ruined by a low-par program under my sleeve. I don't have a risk with GAT because simply it is not low-par. Now enough with this argument.

Dallas, Texas
                          United States
                          Member #4549
                          May 2, 2004
                          1033 Posts
                          Posted: December 20, 2011, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

Lottoarch,

I'm going to pass on your offer to test it for free, since you require payment before the program will display the final analysis, and once a subscription is processed there is no refund. It sounds too much like I'm buying something just to try it for free.

FREE doesn't mean paying 40 Euros with no refund. Not in English. So before I even consider buying your program to look at it for free, I have a few questions......

Is G.A.T. going to come with my lottery ready to run or do I have to enter each of the draws myself?

Your specs say it may take a "multiple of the expected runtime of 1 to 3 hours on modern computers." What does that mean? Is the expected runtime 1 to 3 hours and it will take multiples of 3 hours if I run it on XP with 512 megs? That could mean 9 12, 15, 36 hours? And what do you consider a modern computer?

How many draws does the program require? You state 100 + 2 * 20. Is it that (100 + 2) * 20 or 100 + (2 * 20)? There is a big difference in 2040 and 140 draws. This is further confused when you say "3 to 20 history draws is enough." 

How have you determined you have increased the prediction process "2X -a few thousands?" I don't see how being off by 1 number or 14 numbers makes a difference if you still lose. Does it really make a difference?

These are questions everybody here should have plain, simple, easy to understand answers to before they pay for any system.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                            Tx
                            United States
                            Member #4570
                            May 4, 2004
                            5180 Posts
                            Posted: December 21, 2011, 1:55 am - IP Logged

Links to paid for software can't be posted as it is against the LP rules.

There are no defined lotteries on the program, but it is very easy to make lotteries.

The draws import function is very good, so it is easy to import past draws into the program, just copy from the TLC site onto a text file and the program wil easily import the draws onto it, here is a short sample:

12/19/2011    1    12    20    33    29
                            12/15/2011    8    20    29    30    22
                            12/12/2011    6    15    26    33    25
                            12/08/2011    13    18    20    32    24
                            12/05/2011    5    8    24    28    17
                            12/01/2011    17    18    20    33    7
                            11/28/2011    9    11    26    30    28
                            11/24/2011    5    8    11    15    5
                            11/21/2011    5    7    18    25    17
                            11/17/2011    15    26    29    32    18
                            11/14/2011    4    6    11    19    30
                            11/10/2011    21    26    29    34    34
                            11/07/2011    4    19    25    31    16
                            11/03/2011    12    16    19    25    19
                            10/31/2011    1    3    7    24    3
                            10/27/2011    3    12    17    29    3
                            10/24/2011    4    6    9    35    16
                            10/20/2011    2    16    18    26    19
                            10/17/2011    1    9    31    34    26
                            10/13/2011    12    17    33    34    4
                            10/10/2011    1    6    13    27    30
                            10/06/2011    1    25    27    33    8
                            10/03/2011    10    28    30    35    25
                            09/29/2011    8    15    21    34    7
                            09/26/2011    8    22    23    25    22
                            09/22/2011    6    13    15    27    25
                            09/19/2011    1    9    33    34    7
                            09/15/2011    4    13    19    33    35
                            09/12/2011    18    22    30    34    15
                            09/08/2011    10    26    31    32    4
                            09/05/2011    1    3    4    20    5
                            09/01/2011    6    19    30    33    29

You might want to import maybe 2 years worth of past draws into it, if game has 2 draws per week.

The draws' analysis and "Prediction" were very fast, a few minutes only on this old WinXP computer, but is a trial demo so I didn't get no predicted numbers and I don't understand the results of the analysis:

I don't see a export or copy function so I can post the results to a text file and then to this post here.

There is also another picture, but comes out too big so I didn't post here.

I found a copy function on the program, but only for the predicted numbers.

The program comes with a help file.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Greece
                              Member #2815
                              November 18, 2003
                              486 Posts
                              Posted: December 21, 2011, 7:07 am - IP Logged

Lottoarch,

I'm going to pass on your offer to test it for free, since you require payment before the program will display the final analysis, and once a subscription is processed there is no refund. It sounds too much like I'm buying something just to try it for free.

FREE doesn't mean paying 40 Euros with no refund. Not in English. So before I even consider buying your program to look at it for free, I have a few questions......

Is G.A.T. going to come with my lottery ready to run or do I have to enter each of the draws myself?

Your specs say it may take a "multiple of the expected runtime of 1 to 3 hours on modern computers." What does that mean? Is the expected runtime 1 to 3 hours and it will take multiples of 3 hours if I run it on XP with 512 megs? That could mean 9 12, 15, 36 hours? And what do you consider a modern computer?

How many draws does the program require? You state 100 + 2 * 20. Is it that (100 + 2) * 20 or 100 + (2 * 20)? There is a big difference in 2040 and 140 draws. This is further confused when you say "3 to 20 history draws is enough." 

How have you determined you have increased the prediction process "2X -a few thousands?" I don't see how being off by 1 number or 14 numbers makes a difference if you still lose. Does it really make a difference?

These are questions everybody here should have plain, simple, easy to understand answers to before they pay for any system.

Test it for free means you get a full hits analysis of hits produced over your history exactly as if you were using the program for any of those tested draws - no need for actual predicted numbers or paying to test this. There is a summary and a graph showing exactly what you'd get if playing a suggested prediction over your real history. This is free testing of what is can do for you to almost the full possible extend. You shouldn't compain about that.

Elementary maths state that 100 + 2 * 20 = 140. This has only one way to be evaluated so I really don't know why you even asked that.

"2X -a few thousands?": If we hit many more times than naturally expected, then you can evaluate these figures too. The Imp.ratio shows exactly that ratio improvement over natural probability as in the above Lantern's pic. If I can hit 10 times more in a range of 50 draws than I would normally expect by picking randomly, then I have 10 times better performance. That means I get 10x times more i.e. 4-hits over the tested draws, or if I could naturally have one 4-win over 50 draws, I now can get 10 4-hits over 50 draws.

A modern computer is considered any moderate i-core. You can run fast predictions which need only a few minutes even on quite older systems but generally you'll get better hits if you enable more GAT tables. This needs more time and full utilization for the maximum performance means around 1-3 hours on modern computers. If you use a CPU from the early 2000, it may take 12-24 hours. Since there is a vast variation of computer configurations, only rough guidelines can be mentioned. You can run it and see for yourself how much time it may take.