Welcome Guest
The time is now 3:59 am
You last visited October 23, 2014, 3:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Quiet Money Pick 4 System - "Winning Formula's" PA Style!

Topic closed. 479 replies. Last post 3 years ago by letsgetpaid123.

Page 1 of 32
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #122482
February 1, 2012
890 Posts
Posted: February 3, 2012, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

There 64 sets of formulas that cover all aspects of a number to be drawn in any given  pick 4 game.  Im only going to give an example of 20.  The rest of them will be posted in tomorrow's blog. First you need to know that numbers  run in tandem with each other and not run in random as people are made to believe.  With these formulas you will be able to spot trends, and develop the relationships between numbers, as proof they are indeed related.  Let's get started!:

The first set is of formulas are Simple plus, that is A1-D1 and Simple-Minus A2-D2

1                     2

A.  (+/S/S/S)           (-/S/S/S)

B.  (S/+/S/S)           (S/-/S/S)

C.  (S/S/+/S)           (S/S/-/S)

D.  (S/S/S/+)           (S/S/S/-)

the next set is called Tic-Tac

1                         2

A.  (+/-/S/S)              (S/+/-/S)

B.  (-/+/S/S)              (S/-/+/S)

C.  (S/S/+/-)              (S/+/S/-)

D.  (S/S/-/+)              (S/-/S/+)

E.  (+/S/S/-)              (+/S/-/S)

F.  (-/S/S/+)              (-/S/+/S)

Now I guess your wondering how does this work?  Well, all number have trends and Im going to illustrate to you, how you  spot these trends and most importantly how to spot the next Pick 4 winning number.

Let's Take Pennsylvaina for example:

First off you need to work backwards to work forwards if that makes sense.  Like the movie Back to the future.  How you do that? Well first off any winning pick 4 number came from somewhere it doesn't just come out of nowhere.  In order to do this you have to look at the previous month.  For example, we are now in February, so I know the next winning number is going to come from a previous drawn January mumber.  Here's an example.

February 2, 2012 Midday number was 2934, using all of the 64 formulas, you would then be able to establish relationships using the formulas, the formulas is the tools you need to do this.  First thing you do is you scan the month of January's drawn numbers started from January 31 Evening working Backwards up into January's 1 Midday.  If you do that it should look something like this:

2/2     Midday #    0786    January 22   Evening#    1578    Tic-Tac -B1   (-/+/S/S)

How this reads is: On 2/2 the Midday number drawn was 2934, we scanned the entire month of January and discovered that 1578 found on January 22 the Evening number drawn is related to the present drawn number 0786.  How?  By the relationship, If you take the formula Tic-Tac B1 and apply it 1578 you will get your 2/2 Midday number 0786.

It should look like this:               1-5-7-8   January 22 Eve

(-/+/S/S)  Formula used Tic-Tac

0/6/7/8   Winning number drawn 2/1 Midday

Winning number drawn 2/2 Boxed form,  there are also formulas to use if you looking to play the number straight.

What did I do? I simply followed the formula minus means to subtract a number, plus means to add a number and S means to leave number the same.

Now we know for sure that our 0786 2/12 Midday number came from, January 22 Evening number.  You just have now established the relationship.

Now as I mentioned in my blog the Quiet Money Pick 4 System, only allows for the Midday number to give you the Evening number.

Now, we do the same thing to the Evening number in order to establish the current trend that's working in your state of play.  Now, we do what we just did for 2/2 Midday number 0786 to 2/2 Evening number 4845.

PA's Evening number 2/2 was 4845

So, again we scan back through the month of January working backwards just like we did previously, if you do that, you'll find that 4845 drawn 2/2 Eve came from January 20 Evening number 4583 , and the formula that was used to determine that was, Simple Plus-D1.

It should look like this:

2/2   Evening #     4845     January 20    Evening#  4583   Simple Plus D1

This reads like this:  2/2 Eve draw was 4845, we discoverd after scanning that it came from  January 20 Evening number 4583, using formula Simple Plus D1 to establish the relastionship, it should look like this:

4-5-8-3   January 20 Eve #

(S/S/S/+)  Simple plus-D1

4/5/8/4    Winning number drawn 2/2 Evening 

Now you compile both days togther, it now should look like this:

2/2-  Midday - 2934-  January 22 Evening-  1578 - Tic-Tac B1  - (-/+/S/S).

2/2- Evening- 4845 - January 20 Evening-   4583- Simple Plus D1- (S/S/S/+).

Now, that we have identified our working trend, We now know that our trend is working two days back.  January 22 Evening  lead us to January 20 Evening, which then gave us our winning number for the Eve 2/2 4845 but we had it boxed (4584) (see above).

For now on don't let anyone tell you that Pick 4 is somehow random I just proved to you otherwise.  Your're not going to understand everyting on your first try, it takes time but you will get there!  If you dont understand anything here, all my info is located in my profile on how to reach me, please view my blogs for extra information.

To all PA pick 4 players the trend is working 2 days back  now, so do yourself a favor quit guessing!

With Love.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
    BOSTON
    United States
    Member #48
    September 9, 2001
    3230 Posts
    Posted: February 3, 2012, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

very good quiet. this looks like a perfect candidate for an excel spreadsheet to simplify it for the average player. I know we have a lot of great players if one is willing to try it. Thanks

United States
      Member #122482
      February 1, 2012
      890 Posts
      Posted: February 3, 2012, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

very good quiet. this looks like a perfect candidate for an excel spreadsheet to simplify it for the average player. I know we have a lot of great players if one is willing to try it. Thanks

Your exactly right, this suppose to be done on a spreadsheet.

United States
        Member #122482
        February 1, 2012
        890 Posts
        Posted: February 3, 2012, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Tonight I am going to be posting PA Evening numbers:

Why there are two different trends going on for me right now it is best not to make a prediction, most important, not even to play when there are no trends in your state.  But tonight Im compelled to predict because of heavy criticism I been receiving.

Tonight play Box only .50

Total $8.50 Investment

ONEDAY's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
          OHIO
          United States
          Member #5328
          June 30, 2004
          1284 Posts
          Posted: February 3, 2012, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

thanks for a great explanation!

have a great winning day!

United States
            Member #122482
            February 1, 2012
            890 Posts
            Posted: February 3, 2012, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

Tonight I am going to be posting PA Evening numbers:

Why there are two different trends going on for me right now it is best not to make a prediction, most important, not even to play when there are no trends in your state.  But tonight Im compelled to predict because of heavy criticism I been receiving.

Tonight play Box only .50

Total $8.50 Investment

I made a mistake I failed to include the other numbers from the other trend.  This why I generally prefer not to play when there two different trends because then you will have to make a choice, with respect to what trend you are going play, from here on out my predictions are going to be based on both trends, the only problem, is that the more trends, the more possibilities.

<snip>, Im really pissed the winning number tonight was actually, from the other trend. 

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

United States
              Member #122482
              February 1, 2012
              890 Posts
              Posted: February 3, 2012, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

There 64 sets of formulas that cover all aspects of a number to be drawn in any given  pick 4 game.  Im only going to give an example of 20.  The rest of them will be posted in tomorrow's blog. First you need to know that numbers  run in tandem with each other and not run in random as people are made to believe.  With these formulas you will be able to spot trends, and develop the relationships between numbers, as proof they are indeed related.  Let's get started!:

The first set is of formulas are Simple plus, that is A1-D1 and Simple-Minus A2-D2

1                     2

Now I guess your wondering how does this work?  Well, all number have trends and Im going to illustrate to you, how you  spot these trends and most importantly how to spot the next Pick 4 winning number.

First off you need to work backwards to work forwards if that makes sense.  Like the movie Back to the future.  How you do that? Well first off any winning pick 4 number came from somewhere it doesn't just come out of nowhere.  In order to do this you have to look at the previous month.  For example, we are now in February, so I know the next winning number is going to come from a previous drawn January mumber.  Here's an example.

February 2, 2012 Midday number was 2934, using all of the 64 formulas, you would then be able to establish relationships using the formulas, the formulas is the tools you need to do this.  First thing you do is you scan the month of January's drawn numbers started from January 31 Evening working Backwards up into January's 1 Midday.  If you do that it should look something like this:

2/2     Midday #    0786    January 22   Evening#    1578    Tic-Tac -B1   (-/+/S/S)

How this reads is: On 2/2 the Midday number drawn was 2934, we scanned the entire month of January and discovered that 1578 found on January 22 the Evening number drawn is related to the present drawn number 0786.  How?  By the relationship, If you take the formula Tic-Tac B1 and apply it 1578 you will get your 2/2 Midday number 0786.

Winning number drawn 2/2 Boxed form,  there are also formulas to use if you looking to play the number straight.

What did I do? I simply followed the formula minus means to subtract a number, plus means to add a number and S means to leave number the same.

Now we know for sure that our 0786 2/12 Midday number came from, January 22 Evening number.  You just have now established the relationship.

Now as I mentioned in my blog the Quiet Money Pick 4 System, only allows for the Midday number to give you the Evening number.

Now, we do the same thing to the Evening number in order to establish the current trend that's working in your state of play.  Now, we do what we just did for 2/2 Midday number 0786 to 2/2 Evening number 4845.

So, again we scan back through the month of January working backwards just like we did previously, if you do that, you'll find that 4845 drawn 2/2 Eve came from January 20 Evening number 4583 , and the formula that was used to determine that was, Simple Plus-D1.

This reads like this:  2/2 Eve draw was 4845, we discoverd after scanning that it came from  January 20 Evening number 4583, using formula Simple Plus D1 to establish the relastionship, it should look like this:

Now, that we have identified our working trend, We now know that our trend is working two days back.  January 22 Evening  lead us to January 20 Evening, which then gave us our winning number for the Eve 2/2 4845 but we had it boxed (4584) (see above).

For now on don't let anyone tell you that Pick 4 is somehow random I just proved to you otherwise.  Your're not going to understand everyting on your first try, it takes time but you will get there!  If you dont understand anything here, all my info is located in my profile on how to reach me, please view my blogs for extra information.

To all PA pick 4 players the trend is working 2 days back  now, so do yourself a favor quit guessing!

With Love.

In this post I wrote earlier and I told you the PA trend would be going two day's back.  And it did.

Look:       2/3  Midday#  6818 Evening -    1578    January 22 Evening

(S/+/+/S)  Will do this formula in my next blog

1/6/8/8   Today's Big 4 boxed

Then:    2/4 Evening 8436 came out I knew this because I told you in my previous post, I told you that my trend would be going back two day's and it day.  So if you know your Midday number goes back two day's and your Midday number came from Januar 22 Evening, you go back two days to January 20 Evening.

2/3 Evening#  8436 Evening       4583   January 20 Evening 

(S/+/S/S)

4/6/8/3    Today's big four boxed

I guess you wondering why I was wrong then and that is because, today's Midday number 6818, also came from  January 24 Midday number 2769.

8628   January 13 Evening number

(S/S/-/S)  Formula listed

(8/6/1/8)  Today's Midday numner

Now, I have to possiblities, in terms of dates that I can go back two days I can go back two day's from January 22 Evening number 1578, or I can go back two days from January 13 Evening number 8628.  Because I now had to choices I had to chose one and I did I choose to go back two days from January 13, Evening number to using January 11 Evening number 6421 and this the number my predictions were based on but you can see clearly that if i had chose to use January 20 Evening Number, that's right cash money but don't worry I will be posting both trends don't really like to play both trends for the sake of maximizing my profits, you have to be conservative with a strategy the numbers isnt going anywhere, let them come to you

United States
                Member #122482
                February 1, 2012
                890 Posts
                Posted: February 3, 2012, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

In this post I wrote earlier and I told you the PA trend would be going two day's back.  And it did.

Look:       2/3  Midday#  6818 Evening -    1578    January 22 Evening

(S/+/+/S)  Will do this formula in my next blog

1/6/8/8   Today's Big 4 boxed

Then:    2/4 Evening 8436 came out I knew this because I told you in my previous post, I told you that my trend would be going back two day's and it day.  So if you know your Midday number goes back two day's and your Midday number came from Januar 22 Evening, you go back two days to January 20 Evening.

2/3 Evening#  8436 Evening       4583   January 20 Evening 

(S/+/S/S)

4/6/8/3    Today's big four boxed

I guess you wondering why I was wrong then and that is because, today's Midday number 6818, also came from  January 24 Midday number 2769.

8628   January 13 Evening number

(S/S/-/S)  Formula listed

(8/6/1/8)  Today's Midday numner

Now, I have to possiblities, in terms of dates that I can go back two days I can go back two day's from January 22 Evening number 1578, or I can go back two days from January 13 Evening number 8628.  Because I now had to choices I had to chose one and I did I choose to go back two days from January 13, Evening number to using January 11 Evening number 6421 and this the number my predictions were based on but you can see clearly that if i had chose to use January 20 Evening Number, that's right cash money but don't worry I will be posting both trends don't really like to play both trends for the sake of maximizing my profits, you have to be conservative with a strategy the numbers isnt going anywhere, let them come to you

February 3, 2012 My girl is something else, she played the other trend and hit box for $200, she cant stop smiling!Banana

gisaac56's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
                  richmond,va
                  United States
                  Member #120688
                  December 25, 2011
                  75 Posts
                  Posted: February 3, 2012, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

question? in the 2nd paragraph u have 2934 for 2/2 but on the next line u have 0786 for 2/2. dd u use the other half of the formula or is this an error.

secondly when your going backward are u using mid/eve or just one or the other.Hippy

gra8*2win's avatar - spherewall
                    williamson county
                    United States
                    Member #119085
                    November 14, 2011
                    1844 Posts
                    Posted: February 3, 2012, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

I only play cash 4....and this is wonderful......bravo......Hurray!  i am gonna do some testing on this ........but is very fasinating.     thanks for sharing.

United States
                      Member #122482
                      February 1, 2012
                      890 Posts
                      Posted: February 4, 2012, 3:48 am - IP Logged

question? in the 2nd paragraph u have 2934 for 2/2 but on the next line u have 0786 for 2/2. dd u use the other half of the formula or is this an error.

secondly when your going backward are u using mid/eve or just one or the other.Hippy

Sorry, This is an error, it supposed to be: 2/2 0786 not 2934

United States
                        Member #122482
                        February 1, 2012
                        890 Posts
                        Posted: February 4, 2012, 4:15 am - IP Logged

1                     2

With Love.

Sorry guys, I've just gone over this post and their several errors.  Everywhere you see 2934 it really supposed to be 0786, and that is 2/2/ Midday number.

Please do not use 2934.

richmond,va
                          United States
                          Member #120688
                          December 25, 2011
                          75 Posts
                          Posted: February 4, 2012, 10:24 am - IP Logged

good morning QM, would u answer the 2nd question for me.

United States
                            Member #122482
                            February 1, 2012
                            890 Posts
                            Posted: February 4, 2012, 10:51 am - IP Logged

Repeat your question for me? I really don't understand sorry!

Please review the My blog for the cmplete list of the "Winning Formulas"

richmond,va
                              United States
                              Member #120688
                              December 25, 2011
                              75 Posts
                              Posted: February 4, 2012, 11:00 am - IP Logged

i am using your formula for va p4, but i am confused at how i would choose the nos. from january to complete my task. such a pig head with nos.for instance 1460 came out in va last night going back thru jan i found the no.1469 as being compatible so i used your formula. u mention going back 2 days.but this was on the 8th of jan. maybe i'm confusing myself

Page 1 of 32