Welcome Guest
The time is now 8:03 am
You last visited October 24, 2014, 7:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery tricks and secrets and scams...

Topic closed. 85 replies. Last post 3 years ago by lottoguru$-!624.

Page 1 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #123432
February 20, 2012
89 Posts
Posted: February 27, 2012, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

as a very experienced player i have found numerous tricks unknown to people as well as devious scams buy the big guy...i would like to hear some from other players...

the one i have found which is a shocker is that not all quick picks are created equal...but do you know why??

any comments feelings on this topic???

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Listens to the wind
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    19983 Posts
    Posted: February 27, 2012, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

why are quick picks not created equal ?

There's only one US Flag

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
      The Ville, FL
      United States
      Member #95881
      August 19, 2010
      1708 Posts
      Posted: February 27, 2012, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

as a very experienced player i have found numerous tricks unknown to people as well as devious scams buy the big guy...i would like to hear some from other players...

the one i have found which is a shocker is that not all quick picks are created equal...but do you know why??

If you start a thread saying you know "Numerous Tricks", then you should explain what you are referring to.  You imply you have some info, yet dont share it?

Chris$'s avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
        P A
        United States
        Member #117335
        October 3, 2011
        4358 Posts
        Posted: February 27, 2012, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

If you start a thread saying you know "Numerous Tricks", then you should explain what you are referring to.  You imply you have some info, yet dont share it?

I agree what makes this guy think he knows something we all dont?

United States
          Member #111446
          May 25, 2011
          6323 Posts
          Posted: February 27, 2012, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like your trying to "trick" us into posting into a dead end thread.  Dead

grwurston's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
            Goal. $1,500 a week.
            bel air maryland
            United States
            Member #90253
            April 24, 2010
            2502 Posts
            Posted: February 27, 2012, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

How about an example or two?

"You can observe a lot just by watching."  Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

United States
              Member #123432
              February 20, 2012
              89 Posts
              Posted: February 28, 2012, 7:56 am - IP Logged

Ok here is how it goes...partly from experience...partly from what i have read...

Let say we have a combination... 1-3-14-18-30 a five character expression.

This combination can be represented another way...by deltas...some of you may be familiar to the delta system if not...google it.

The delta equivalent is 1 - 10- 3 - 11 a four character expression...

now obviously  4<5.  this is important because computing takes time and doing 4 tasks is faster then doing 5 tasks

now when a computer creates your "Quick Pick" it does not pick numbers it picks deltas...(in order to save time)

thus if you ask the clerk, "give me ten powerball quickpicks...you will be given ten games with random numbers with no starting point...you could potentially get a ten dollar quick pick wheel with 50 different numbers.

BUT, if you study the charts as we all do...(some of us more than others) then you can pick a power number.

So for example you look at the charts and say to yourself...wow...number 3 has a brilliant chance of scoring...

you can now mark just one number in each game on your play slip...for example the #3...now when the computer creates your 10 delta quick picks, everygame should have the number 3 in it...the computer will choose the rest.

3 is the starting point in the delta matrix.

with one locked number your quick pick wheel will most likely NOT have as many as 50 numbers in it thus increasing your chances to win...because there is a point in wheeling where more numbers is worse than having less numbers...

and if your studious methods are fruitful, which they will be...you have already locked in one correct number...

F4T

CoolThumbs Up

Listens to the wind
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                19983 Posts
                Posted: February 28, 2012, 9:03 am - IP Logged

Ok here is how it goes...partly from experience...partly from what i have read...

Let say we have a combination... 1-3-14-18-30 a five character expression.

This combination can be represented another way...by deltas...some of you may be familiar to the delta system if not...google it.

The delta equivalent is 1 - 10- 3 - 11 a four character expression...

now obviously  4<5.  this is important because computing takes time and doing 4 tasks is faster then doing 5 tasks

now when a computer creates your "Quick Pick" it does not pick numbers it picks deltas...(in order to save time)

thus if you ask the clerk, "give me ten powerball quickpicks...you will be given ten games with random numbers with no starting point...you could potentially get a ten dollar quick pick wheel with 50 different numbers.

BUT, if you study the charts as we all do...(some of us more than others) then you can pick a power number.

So for example you look at the charts and say to yourself...wow...number 3 has a brilliant chance of scoring...

you can now mark just one number in each game on your play slip...for example the #3...now when the computer creates your 10 delta quick picks, everygame should have the number 3 in it...the computer will choose the rest.

3 is the starting point in the delta matrix.

with one locked number your quick pick wheel will most likely NOT have as many as 50 numbers in it thus increasing your chances to win...because there is a point in wheeling where more numbers is worse than having less numbers...

and if your studious methods are fruitful, which they will be...you have already locked in one correct number...

F4T

CoolThumbs Up

This is interesting, I'll do some backtesting on my husbands quick picks, he gets them from the same place, I am curious to see if I find a pattern.

There's only one US Flag

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                  Dallas, Texas
                  United States
                  Member #4549
                  May 2, 2004
                  1033 Posts
                  Posted: February 28, 2012, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

The trick is to get the machine to read the ticket after you mark the QP box and the number 3, right?

What part of this is from experience? Haven't tried marking a number and QP in years (in Texas) but last time the clerk said invalid choice. Some states may allow it. Might try it tonight just to see what happens.

The rest makes no sense.

Generating deltas has no advantage. With the speeds of processors being what they are, you are talking saving a whole .01 millsecond, or maybe a microsecond. Of course, you lose that when the machine has to convert the delta back to real numbers.

BTW, have you made a post yet, where you didn't direct us off site to check out something you don't have the time or expect someone to check out and explain to you? I'm beginning to see why your first post was asking what happened to the spam thread.

Einstein was wrong. Insanity is playing new numbers and watching the old ones come up!

SergeM's avatar - alas
                    Economy class
                    Belgium
                    Member #123705
                    February 27, 2012
                    2881 Posts
                    Posted: February 28, 2012, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

@Alex

Do you have a choice of QP's there or is it just asking quick pick at the counter, for a certain amount of cash?

I know that the USA are a bit underdevelopped, and that you pay to get full systems. Looks like stoneage to me!

SergeM's avatar - alas
                      Economy class
                      Belgium
                      Member #123705
                      February 27, 2012
                      2881 Posts
                      Posted: February 28, 2012, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Where is the like-button?

Listens to the wind
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #81740
                        October 28, 2009
                        19983 Posts
                        Posted: February 28, 2012, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

The like button for what ? if you like the person, click on the name over their avatar, if you want to rate the thread, click on the stars, if you like the topic, click favorites on the upper right hand of your screen, good luck and welcome to Lottery Post.

There's only one US Flag

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                          Oklahoma
                          United States
                          Member #82391
                          November 12, 2009
                          5409 Posts
                          Posted: February 28, 2012, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Due tell, due tell...........

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                            Oklahoma
                            United States
                            Member #82391
                            November 12, 2009
                            5409 Posts
                            Posted: February 28, 2012, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

Where is the like-button?

Welcome to the LP SergeM...............Thumbs Up

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                              Dallas, Texas
                              United States
                              Member #4549
                              May 2, 2004
                              1033 Posts
                              Posted: February 28, 2012, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

BUSTED......marking one number (in each block) didn't work. 

As you see, had to void that block. Be interesting to see if you can do it. Post a ticket.

Einstein was wrong. Insanity is playing new numbers and watching the old ones come up!