Welcome Guest
The time is now 6:05 pm
You last visited October 25, 2014, 6:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Cashman87 the key to winning the lottery (2007)

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 3 years ago by nickbrownsfan.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
kellmellus55's avatar - 53882ptr8it6sv1
Clarkston,MI
United States
Member #35082
March 12, 2006
594 Posts
Posted: March 24, 2012, 9:44 am - IP Logged

If you look him up and read his 400 posts you will be close to figuring out the 3 digit lottery and how PI works .

Out of all people he came to be the one person who won often and he made money as a living (family secret).

He has a system and if your smart enough you may be able to figure it (but it won't be easy) ,this is only for the advanced people.(novice do not bother trying).

Do not ask me for any clue's everyone has to do the homework.

The reason i am posting this is because i am too missing a few pieces to his puzzle and maybe someone can enlighten me, but you have to do the homework to understand everything cashman is doing..

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

United States
    Member #124621
    March 16, 2012
    1492 Posts
    Posted: March 24, 2012, 10:51 am - IP Logged

I smell a treasure hunt coming up...

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23622 Posts
      Posted: March 27, 2012, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

If you look him up and read his 400 posts you will be close to figuring out the 3 digit lottery and how PI works .

Out of all people he came to be the one person who won often and he made money as a living (family secret).

He has a system and if your smart enough you may be able to figure it (but it won't be easy) ,this is only for the advanced people.(novice do not bother trying).

Do not ask me for any clue's everyone has to do the homework.

The reason i am posting this is because i am too missing a few pieces to his puzzle and maybe someone can enlighten me, but you have to do the homework to understand everything cashman is doing..

I have read just about all or maybe all that he has written. He is a smart cookie.  One can learn from him and make some money. Keep figuring.. It will come to you.  It is the best way to understand.  Any questions should be address to him.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

kellmellus55's avatar - 53882ptr8it6sv1
        Clarkston,MI
        United States
        Member #35082
        March 12, 2006
        594 Posts
        Posted: April 2, 2012, 7:37 am - IP Logged

I have read just about all or maybe all that he has written. He is a smart cookie.  One can learn from him and make some money. Keep figuring.. It will come to you.  It is the best way to understand.  Any questions should be address to him.

He has not talked for years on the lottery post so you cannot talk to him,you have to figure out everything from his posts.

I have figured about 90% but am still missing part of his family secret and how to use it correctly.

He tells you enough to get to a certain point but leaves out just enough to keeps you guessing in the end on how the formula works.

SergeM's avatar - alas
          Economy class
          Belgium
          Member #123705
          February 27, 2012
          2882 Posts
          Posted: April 2, 2012, 10:05 am - IP Logged

Diggin' in 400 posts to find a losing system, I don't think so. Enigmatic posts, I don't like 'em!

cleveland ohio
            United States
            Member #65897
            October 9, 2008
            275 Posts
            Posted: April 5, 2012, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

Diggin' in 400 posts to find a losing system, I don't think so. Enigmatic posts, I don't like 'em!

Not sure if its as losing a system as you would think. The problem is understanding what he was working on and although he was very clever in his clues I think he really was trying to help people find something.

The real problem is not every number will lead to a winner so how do you know your playing a losing set and when do you back off? Once I figure that out Ill really be onto it.

Problem is no one wants to hear here is a set of 5 numbers watch them straight in this state to hit before 100 draws. They only want to hear here is a set of 5 numbers watch for them to hit straight tomorrow otherwise its a losing system.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #2218
              September 1, 2003
              4467 Posts
              Posted: April 8, 2012, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

This is my understanding:

cashman87 has a family secret that he did not reveal or did he??

Pick 3

Uses Mirror Pairs

If a pick 3 drawing contains a "mirror" pair 05,16,27,38,49 then watch the next drawing to see if 1 number from the mirror pair is drawn.

For example: 015 is drawn.  Next drawing 360 is drawn.  The 0 (zero) is the repeating mirror digit.

Since the 0 (zero) is a "low" digit" you play only "low" combinations.

This is the confusing part of the equation.  How do create 18 "low" combinations?

If anyone want to chime in and add their 2 cents.

grwurston's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                Goal. $1,500 a week.
                bel air maryland
                United States
                Member #90253
                April 24, 2010
                2503 Posts
                Posted: April 8, 2012, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

Pick 3

Uses Mirror Pairs

If a pick 3 drawing contains a "mirror" pair 05,16,27,38,49 then watch the next drawing to see if 1 number from the mirror pair is drawn.

For example: 015 is drawn.  Next drawing 360 is drawn.  The 0 (zero) is the repeating mirror digit.

This is the confusing part of the equation.  How do create 18 "low" combinations?

When you say only low combinations, do you mean using 3 low digits or low sums or 2 low / one high combinations?

Are you looking for all single numbers  or can you use doubles too?

All low digit single combos would be  012,013,014,023,024,123,034,124,134,234,

All low digit doubles would be  001,002,011,003,004,022,112,113,122,033,114,133,223,044,224,233,144,244,334,344

All low digit triples would be  000,111,222,333,444

"You can observe a lot just by watching."  Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #2218
                  September 1, 2003
                  4467 Posts
                  Posted: April 9, 2012, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

Low digit.

If the drawing was 0-1-5  Mirror digits 0 & 5

The next drawing is 3 0 7 you would play the small digits 0 through 4.

Now that's as much as I know.

pacattack and cashman no longer show up here so what happened to them?

cleveland ohio
                    United States
                    Member #65897
                    October 9, 2008
                    275 Posts
                    Posted: April 9, 2012, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

I dont what happened to them. Is just another mystery. However my take on the mirror play was this.

It was for online play only. You watch for mirror digits as you said. Then wait for one of the digits to come out again could be anytime in the future. Once you see one of the mirror digits come back you would play either low or high depending on which digit came in in the 1st postion.

In you example if 0-1-5 is drawn then down the road you see 307 in the next draw you would play all the low digits (0-4) as the first digit paired with all other numbers for 500 plays paying off 900 on a straight hit online.

His family secret was a mathmatical equation that a person needed to find an X value to plug into the equation.  Finding what or how to get X from what Ive read was the question that was never reveled.

United States
                      Member #124498
                      March 14, 2012
                      7024 Posts
                      Posted: April 10, 2012, 4:19 am - IP Logged

Pick 3

Uses Mirror Pairs

i would suggest that you eliminate combos using skips...

then also try to find the true straight by using hot pairs...

and you should use a good drawing since hit chart....if you know how to use one...that is if you know what it is...

i tried to make one for lots of wins...but the texas website...doesnot allow for easy analysis...

does anybody know how to fix this quickly so i can input the data into excel??

you should also bet one straight heavier than others to make more money...

the system is not just about win/lose...its about creating money in a kitty...if you cant stay ahead, then you need to go back to school.

i am not familiar with mirrors yet...they make me dizzy...

take the 089 in new york...

i predicted it all states and it hit straight in texas...

but 0 is at 35 days

8 is at 3 days..

9 is at 8 days...

so it can break soon.

i played 089 today...it came out 806...if you can make it work for new york...i will play for you and send you money...that is only if the results are repeatable...and one straight per month should be the goal...

and the bet should be a $4 straight, $1 box...that is if you have a lock...and then the bet should be hedged by a $1 front pair...and a $1 back pair...to minimize losses.

$4 straight pays $2000

$1 box pays $80

FP/BP pay $50

bgonçalves
                        Brasil
                        Member #92566
                        June 9, 2010
                        1504 Posts
                        Posted: April 10, 2012, 7:58 am - IP Logged
                        Hello, lottoboner, it is possible to do in your excel, example I share
                          A lottery 49/6 into 4 parts, and make statistics and analysis of your excel but four shares
                          Separated, like in the fourth lotteries 49/6 to see trends pattern, good then with 4 parts
                          cleveland ohio
                          United States
                          Member #65897
                          October 9, 2008
                          275 Posts
                          Posted: April 10, 2012, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

Actually you just saw an example in NY of what cashman was talking about. You had a midday draw of 873 the 83 are what he called mirrors.  The next draw with either an 8 or a 3 in it was the evening draw 806 so in the next draw which would have been midday the first digit was High as predicted 730.

I dont normally do this but just comparing notes after looking over the last 3 draws I would look for 786 782 762 862 boxed to come out in the next 2 maybe 3 draws.  Not sure how those line up with your skips I dont follow NY.

United States
                            Member #124498
                            March 14, 2012
                            7024 Posts
                            Posted: April 10, 2012, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Actually you just saw an example in NY of what cashman was talking about. You had a midday draw of 873 the 83 are what he called mirrors.  The next draw with either an 8 or a 3 in it was the evening draw 806 so in the next draw which would have been midday the first digit was High as predicted 730.

I dont normally do this but just comparing notes after looking over the last 3 draws I would look for 786 782 762 862 boxed to come out in the next 2 maybe 3 draws.  Not sure how those line up with your skips I dont follow NY.

thanks for the info NBF...those numbers look hot to hit..

i am playing 777 tonite...it is a hot triple...i saw it the last to times to hit...and i missed them both...dont plan on missing it tonite...another hot front pair is 77x so i have hedged my bet...

i also tried to play 77xx in win four but was sold out...

i have the pick3 and pick4 in excel...they are manual...i have some countif functions for differing ranges...i can also filter to find best fp/bp...or hot straights...

i have three columns...one for each lotto position/machine...

0123456789  0123456789 0123456789

then i make a Drawing since hit chart like in the LMG...

i look for adjacents/flag formations/ hot pairs...

its a lot of work but i am hoping to hit a $5 straight...

cleveland ohio
                              United States
                              Member #65897
                              October 9, 2008
                              275 Posts
                              Posted: April 10, 2012, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

should have known the mirror on 8 beat me 236 had 862 again thats why I dont post numbers. :-)