Welcome Guest
The time is now 3:49 am
You last visited August 1, 2014, 3:46 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Three number I always play come up today

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 2 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Roanoke Virginia
United States
Member #126559
April 12, 2012
2 Posts
Posted: April 12, 2012, 4:20 am - IP Logged

Hi, this is really on my mind. I always play the same numbers on Mega Millions .....I was so happy that two numbers had never come up at the same time ( I did the search of my numbers on the Lotto webpage that goes back to begining of the game) so I was very happy of that. Made me feel my odds were better. Well today 3 numbers come up ...3 ....thats half. Do you think this makes the odds more against me for my numbers to come up again? Should I pick a new set of numbers or am I way over thinking this? 

If 4 6 20 33 43   42 was what you played and no two numbers had ever come up in one game then suddenly 

4 6 20  23 31    22      Three of your numbers have now come up. does this decrease the chances of them coming up again next week? 

Thanks alot and sorry if I repeated myself..wanted to make sure I was saying it where you could understand what I was saying, I guess I confused myself :P

United States
    Member #111446
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: April 12, 2012, 6:52 am - IP Logged

All your numbers may come up again Friday. Then again they may never come up again for 13.5 years. It's the lottery, roll the dice!  Hyper

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
      TX
      United States
      Member #121198
      January 4, 2012
      1112 Posts
      Posted: April 12, 2012, 8:40 am - IP Logged

I had 3 numbers on my MM ticket  that came in on the powerball draw for last night <eyeroll>....oh brother !!!

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        5290 Posts
        Posted: April 12, 2012, 8:49 am - IP Logged

Hi, this is really on my mind. I always play the same numbers on Mega Millions .....I was so happy that two numbers had never come up at the same time ( I did the search of my numbers on the Lotto webpage that goes back to begining of the game) so I was very happy of that. Made me feel my odds were better. Well today 3 numbers come up ...3 ....thats half. Do you think this makes the odds more against me for my numbers to come up again? Should I pick a new set of numbers or am I way over thinking this? 

If 4 6 20 33 43   42 was what you played and no two numbers had ever come up in one game then suddenly 

4 6 20  23 31    22      Three of your numbers have now come up. does this decrease the chances of them coming up again next week? 

Thanks alot and sorry if I repeated myself..wanted to make sure I was saying it where you could understand what I was saying, I guess I confused myself :P

The good news is the odds of those three numbers coming back or the three that weren't drawn are exactly the same as any other three numbers being drawn. If I were playing the same numbers a long time, I'd keep playing them for a buck.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
          Oklahoma
          United States
          Member #82391
          November 12, 2009
          5223 Posts
          Posted: April 12, 2012, 8:49 am - IP Logged

I had 3 numbers on my MM ticket  that came in on the powerball draw for last night <eyeroll>....oh brother !!!

Had that happen before with Texas Lotto & Mega I am rolling my eyes with you CD... Clown

I Love Pink & Green 1908

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
            TX
            United States
            Member #121198
            January 4, 2012
            1112 Posts
            Posted: April 12, 2012, 8:53 am - IP Logged

Its ok DCF, the lotto gods are having a bit of fun with you and I.....We will get this straightened out, shortly...We will fix their lil red wagon !!!! Yes Nod

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              17741 Posts
              Posted: April 12, 2012, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

There are 27720 possible combinations of threes in MM 56 numbers and less than 7000 of them have been in all its official drawings so far.  Ever combinations of five have 10 combinations of threes and the most any drawing have repeated any combinations of three is six so every drawings have at least four combinations of threes that have never come up and occasionally a drawing will have no combinations of threes that have already come up.

* you don't need more tickets * 
              * just the right ticket * 
                 Wink 

United States
                Member #124498
                March 14, 2012
                7024 Posts
                Posted: April 12, 2012, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

dont overthink/overanalyze...just run with it!!

but consider patterns in your combos...

if your afraid your line will not hit...and you feel another will hit...just play one extra! but remember only one correct result can happen in any draw.

@stack

when are you gonna invest in a cool avatar?

i thought with a platinum membership you got to choose from cooler avatars?Evil

ttech10's avatar - blobdude
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #92332
                  June 5, 2010
                  759 Posts
                  Posted: April 12, 2012, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Two of my numbers came up in the last PB drawing, but I'm sticking with them.

Just looking back I found that one draw the numbers 10-23-39-41-45 PB:15 were drawn one day and then the next one the numbers were 22-23-33-39-48 PB: 29 (that draw had a jackpot winner).

That was just a quick search done in about a minute looking for obvious matches, but I'm sure I could find plenty more instances with 2 to 3 duplicates within 1 draw (and plenty more within 5 draws). I wouldn't put too much worry into if having some of your numbers hitting one draw is going to affect you winning in any of the others.

Roanoke Virginia
                    United States
                    Member #126559
                    April 12, 2012
                    2 Posts
                    Posted: April 13, 2012, 1:30 am - IP Logged

Thanks everyone. I think after reading the post I am going to stick to the same numbers. I usually add a easy pick in there anyways just in case the universe wants to choose the numbers for me :P   I know the saying " Don't quit right before the miracle" so I won't. I might come up with one more set of numbers which will take me awhile to think of ...has to feel right. Thats the only thing about easy pick..they choose the strangest numbers..I know, any numbers can be a winner but they just usually choose odd numbers lol  Lori :)

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      -Ridge Runner- Oracle of the Appalachians
                      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: April 13, 2012, 10:04 am - IP Logged

Thanks everyone. I think after reading the post I am going to stick to the same numbers. I usually add a easy pick in there anyways just in case the universe wants to choose the numbers for me :P   I know the saying " Don't quit right before the miracle" so I won't. I might come up with one more set of numbers which will take me awhile to think of ...has to feel right. Thats the only thing about easy pick..they choose the strangest numbers..I know, any numbers can be a winner but they just usually choose odd numbers lol  Lori :)

Hey loridenise, welcome to Lottery Post.

Don't forget to try the Lottery Post Quick Picks Generator and the Word Converter too. They're under Systems on the Blue Menu Bar up top.

Good luck to you.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                        Member #124498
                        March 14, 2012
                        7024 Posts
                        Posted: April 13, 2012, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

fyi...if your number pop together it actually means that the odds are now in your favor...because many lotto numbers hit hard and fast like lightning and then BAM! they are gone...

reasonably you should expect your numbers that hit together to have minimum four individual hits in a streak of varying intensity...before napping again...Sleep

United States
                          Member #126141
                          April 4, 2012
                          26 Posts
                          Posted: April 13, 2012, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

Your numbers have the exact same chance to come up as they have always had. Thumbs Up

United States
                            Member #124498
                            March 14, 2012
                            7024 Posts
                            Posted: April 13, 2012, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

Your numbers have the exact same chance to come up as they have always had. Thumbs Up

in classical mathematics that theory may be true...but not according to modern day combinatorics...