Welcome Guest
The time is now 2:56 pm
You last visited October 30, 2014, 2:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win Lotto Systems by William Foster

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 3 years ago by in2play.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Greensboro, NC
United States
Member #106041
February 11, 2011
38 Posts
Posted: April 13, 2012, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

Hello All...

I tried using the Search Function to find out something about Win Lotto Systems by Professor William Foster, but have been unable to find anything.  Has anyone tried his system, and what do you think of it?

flossdog's avatar - badbob
    NY
    United States
    Member #110598
    May 8, 2011
    473 Posts
    Posted: April 13, 2012, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

Hello All...

I tried using the Search Function to find out something about Win Lotto Systems by Professor William Foster, but have been unable to find anything.  Has anyone tried his system, and what do you think of it?

If you got it in the mail, it's probably a scam and no such Prof Foster.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      17948 Posts
      Posted: April 13, 2012, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Hello All...

There are enough lottery systems around that you could try a new one every week and only cover a few of them in as many years so you shouldn't be surprised if no one has ever tried or heard of it.

* you don't need more tickets, just the right ticket * 
      * your best chance at winning a lottery jackpot is to buy a ticket * 
           Wink 

Greensboro, NC
        United States
        Member #106041
        February 11, 2011
        38 Posts
        Posted: April 13, 2012, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

I didn't get it in the mail, I found it online through The Lottery Guy's website.  He trashes Gail Howard, Ken Silver, and all the others, but gives the Professor props.  The Professor's idea is to try and win small games first on your way to winning the jackpot.  Hitting 3,  4 or 5 numbers is easier to  do than hitting the Big One...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          17948 Posts
          Posted: April 13, 2012, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

I didn't get it in the mail, I found it online through The Lottery Guy's website.  He trashes Gail Howard, Ken Silver, and all the others, but gives the Professor props.  The Professor's idea is to try and win small games first on your way to winning the jackpot.  Hitting 3,  4 or 5 numbers is easier to  do than hitting the Big One...

Sounds like this Lottery Guy and the Professor may be in business together, at least they are on the same page about his software.

Wink 

Greensboro, NC
            United States
            Member #106041
            February 11, 2011
            38 Posts
            Posted: April 13, 2012, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Yes, you could be right.  The Lottery  Guy may be an affiliate, and gets a percentage of every copy sold.

But I wonder why he's not an affiliate for Gail Howard or some of the other people who he bashes?  He would make more from them than by promoting Winlottosystems...

United States
              Member #124498
              March 14, 2012
              7024 Posts
              Posted: April 13, 2012, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

if you read LMG gail howard says its alway better and easier to play the low odds games...

i also came across a website...where there is a lot of trash talking...its a big turnoff...i dont understand that kind of marketing.

Greensboro, NC
                United States
                Member #106041
                February 11, 2011
                38 Posts
                Posted: April 13, 2012, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

if you read LMG gail howard says its alway better and easier to play the low odds games...

i also came across a website...where there is a lot of trash talking...its a big turnoff...i dont understand that kind of marketing.

Perhaps "trash" is too strong a word.  The Lottery Guy simply believes that most lottery "systems" are really scams, GH and Ken Silver and many others included.  Winlottosystems offers some good information about playing the lottery, and the  Professor (and The Lottery Guy also) do not believe in tracking past lotto results or in any sort of  "patterns."  The lottery is completely random to them, and it's a waste of time and money to think otherwise...

United States
                  Member #124498
                  March 14, 2012
                  7024 Posts
                  Posted: April 14, 2012, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

if they dont think patterns exist then they are wrong...

i track patterns so i know other wise...

The lottery is not completely random.

The lottery is a "random walk" 

They are very different...but similar

Look up random on wiki...

then look up random walk...

the whole point of predicting lottery results is predicting the random walk of the matrix...

that is easiest achieved by using "patterns" and actively tracking them.

and let me tell you its not easy...but it is possible...and you will have to use intuition.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    17948 Posts
                    Posted: April 14, 2012, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Yes, you could be right.  The Lottery  Guy may be an affiliate, and gets a percentage of every copy sold.

But I wonder why he's not an affiliate for Gail Howard or some of the other people who he bashes?  He would make more from them than by promoting Winlottosystems...

One can only afford so many affiliates, what is really needed are paying suckers customers.  When the affiliates slots are filled then affiliates have to search out other products to push and that's probably what the Lottery Guy did.  He only trash the ones he's not pushing.

Sounds like this Lottery Guy has convinced you he's a stand-up creditable guy who speaks only the truth.  So when you buy the software he's pushing and try it, let the rest of us know how well it works.

Wink 

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      5539 Posts
                      Posted: April 14, 2012, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

One can only afford so many affiliates, what is really needed are paying suckers customers.  When the affiliates slots are filled then affiliates have to search out other products to push and that's probably what the Lottery Guy did.  He only trash the ones he's not pushing.

Sounds like this Lottery Guy has convinced you he's a stand-up creditable guy who speaks only the truth.  So when you buy the software he's pushing and try it, let the rest of us know how well it works.

Oddly enough it was on the Lottery Guy's web site where I found Brad Duke's CNN interview. Lottery Guy even takes credit for understanding the system Duke used even though he only had the same info as everyone else.

United States
                        Member #124498
                        March 14, 2012
                        7024 Posts
                        Posted: April 14, 2012, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

FREE! "The 'Forgotten' Lottery Tips To Boost Your Chances Of Winning By Up To 50 Times, Plus A Real Example Of Exactly How To Do It..."

i dont really know if there are forgetten lottery tips...

just insider information that is not analyzed well....

if i know the hit count in 100 games... and you do not, then i have "insider information"

the data is known by all but utilized properly by a few...

me personally dont like it when to get free lottery tips...i have to enter in my email....

sound like i will get a lot junk emails as well....

United States
                          Member #124498
                          March 14, 2012
                          7024 Posts
                          Posted: April 14, 2012, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

The Reality Check

The important thing to learn from Brad’s story, is this.

Brad Duke won the Powerball because… he was <snip> lucky. One of the hundreds(?) of tickets he bought for that draw just happened to be the winning combination.

Now he may believe that combination was more likely to come up. But that doesn’t make it true.

Remember: if the lottery was preditable in this way, it would not be random. And that would put the well paid Powerball Execs in a whole heap of legal trouble – illegal lotteries are not well liked by the legal system!

Still don’t believe me?

Think of it this way. Every week millions of players all over the world do similar analysis, over all kinds of different time periods – but never win!

That very same draw when Brad won the jackpot, hundreds of thousands of Powerball tickets would have been bought by people doing similar analysis to him.

So why didn’t they all share the jackpot? Because they weren’t lucky like Brad Duke!

Back To The Question…

So the idea of strong or weak lottery numbers is a total nonsense. They just don’t exist. There are winners and losers – but we only discover which ones those are after the draw is over and done.

- this is taken from the lottery guys website...

i disagree... because STRONG and WEAK numbers do appear...in patterns.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

aquariuslottery's avatar - AquariusLotteryLogo
                            Vancouver BC
                            Canada
                            Member #96080
                            August 22, 2010
                            101 Posts
                            Posted: April 14, 2012, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

I agree.

For any numeric lottery, only predictions based on actual numbers make any sense.

All these lotteries exhibit certain patterns and finding and exploiting these paterns

is the only logical way to win. Since these patterns constantly fluctuate and change

finding the ones that win currently is a must. Anything else just does not make much

sense.

Beware of any "system" that does not specify how it picks future numbers. There are

no magic formulas except for what happened in the RECENT past (i.e. what numbers

were drawn recently). You can analyse these numbers any way you want and they

should be the only base for the NEAR future. I would never, even remotely, consider

anything else.

Aquarius

Greensboro, NC
                              United States
                              Member #106041
                              February 11, 2011
                              38 Posts
                              Posted: April 14, 2012, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Thanks  everyone who responded to this thread.

No, I'm not convienced about the Lottery Guy or some of the others who claim to have found a decent system for winning.  Everybody has their own methods of playing, and own reasons for choosing one system over another.

What's your method of playing the Pick 5 or Cash 5 games, Rjoh,  or have you invented your  own? Or do you only  play the Pick 3 and  4?

I'm open to learning any new system or technique that might bring me closer to winning.  But  there are a lot of scams out there, and maybe the Lottery Guy and the Professor are two of them;  I don't know.  That's why I started this thread in the first place, to see if anyone had heard of them, because I hadn't until recently.  And obvously, neither have you...Wink