Welcome Guest
The time is now 2:42 am
You last visited July 29, 2014, 2:38 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 1 year ago by sandnan.

Page 5 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
2103 Posts
Posted: May 23, 2012, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

meskhov

I forgot to ask if the two lines are the result of the main run or the sets returned by auto-cover.  Auto cover

will not return the same exact sets each time your run it so if the two lines were all you got using it then that

might be the reason.  If it is the result of the auto-cover then Right-click the R-A-C button to access the control

panel and adjust the settings there,  since auto-cover cannot be stoped at an exact value you may want to

raise the stop value and then reduce one cycle at a time from a higher value.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.

US Flag

MA
    United States
    Member #89096
    March 30, 2010
    245 Posts
    Posted: May 23, 2012, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

RL:

Thanks for the reply.

The settings are the same that were in the video for the values.  I'm still getting 2 lines after the main run, not even getting to Auto cover.

Will double check the settings and try it again and advise on the results.

Talk to you soon!

M

MA
      United States
      Member #89096
      March 30, 2010
      245 Posts
      Posted: May 23, 2012, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

RL:

Just checked the settings, all ok per the video and still only get 2 lines?

How can I print the screen and send it to you?

Let me know.

Thanks

M

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        2103 Posts
        Posted: May 23, 2012, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

meskhov

It's very easy to overlook something but I expect you will find some value is different.  Anyway keep me

advised if it's not.  Also check to make sure that the wheel option has been cleared of any input.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.

US Flag

MA
          United States
          Member #89096
          March 30, 2010
          245 Posts
          Posted: May 23, 2012, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

RL:

Just sent a screen copy to your e-mail address.

Let me know.

Thanks

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            2103 Posts
            Posted: May 23, 2012, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

meskhov

All the filters match but the groups are different.  Below are the setings I had for groups

A=B

B=P

C=W

D=P

E=B

F=W

G=W

H=W

I=B

J=W

RL

they are not.

US Flag

MA
              United States
              Member #89096
              March 30, 2010
              245 Posts
              Posted: May 23, 2012, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

RL:

Working now.  Just changing one filter really changes a lot as far as picks are concened.  Just need a way to zoom in on which filters to modify taht is what is going to take time to figure out.

Will keep at it.

If anyone has any ideas please let us know!

Thanks!

Sage's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
                Dunwoody Georgia
                United States
                Member #747
                September 29, 2002
                656 Posts
                Posted: May 24, 2012, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys here it is.

https://www.box.com/s/4e87accfa3bde037f4f7    Install password is WINBIG1

Please read the license agreement before you install.  This is a full version without any restrictions.  The software

is free to use but is is not freeware or shareware meaning that the free part is that is does not cost you anything

to use.  I made a few videos which are linked at the bottom of the post.  This version should run on any windows

version from XP up.  The program needs at leat a 1280, 800 screen resolution but other than that if your system

boots it will most likely run on it. 

winsumlosesum has created some help files and I think he will be providing a link soon,  Thanks to everyone that

has helped with this project. 

frontend

These are AVI format video files and can be played on many different video players.  Windows media player works

well. 

Tutorial #1
                https://www.box.com/s/3d69850ecc14ca6bad5a

Tutorial #2
                https://www.box.com/s/bb91346ed1c11c740554

Tutorial #3
                https://www.box.com/s/cc1afe6f7f5a6183ff2b

Tutorial #4
                https://www.box.com/s/0a43192292ae5d69bb21

Tutorial #5
                https://www.box.com/s/0364d3b49da60fe787f0

Tutorial #6
                https://www.box.com/s/895d87de7f59a4f9c733

Tutorial #7
                https://www.box.com/s/dd4a6f1586f383fb75bd

Tutorial #8
                https://www.box.com/s/728fa66637cee67577d9

Enjoy and I hope you win a big one soon.

This is Most apprieciated!  Thanks for sharing all your hard work!  I wish everyone the best using this amazing software!  I'm Honored!!! PartyThumbs UpI Agree!Wink

It's Never Too Late To Be The Person You Could Of Been!I Agree!

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  2103 Posts
                  Posted: May 24, 2012, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

This is Most apprieciated!  Thanks for sharing all your hard work!  I wish everyone the best using this amazing software!  I'm Honored!!! PartyThumbs UpI Agree!Wink

Sage

Thanks, The beta testers done a good job finding all the bugs and I have not had a single report from anyone

and hope it stays that way.  I am a little supprised that not many questions have been asked, winsum  done a

nice job with the instruction and help files.  So far it has been painless.  Anyway, take some time to learn how

everything works and hope you hit a big one soon. 

RL

they are not.

US Flag

bgonçalves
                    Brasil
                    Member #92566
                    June 9, 2010
                    1397 Posts
                    Posted: May 24, 2012, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

Hello rl randomlogic, is possible after setting all the parameters of the filters, with the results cadatro more DE200 or more, ask, generating betting with filters but no more than the suit or trio of previous draws,, bet you have all four numbers of draws anterios is excluded. You can put this filter together? Thanks rl

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      2103 Posts
                      Posted: May 24, 2012, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Hello rl randomlogic, is possible after setting all the parameters of the filters, with the results cadatro more DE200 or more, ask, generating betting with filters but no more than the suit or trio of previous draws,, bet you have all four numbers of draws anterios is excluded. You can put this filter together? Thanks rl

dr san

If i understand correctly,  the program already allows you to do this.  Use the wheel option then set the Low/high

values to accept or reject however many of those numbers you want or don't want to use.  You can use as many

cells as you want.   You could enter the last five draws, one set  into each cell then set the low / high values to limit

or completely block them by setting the low =0 and high= 0 or any combination you want to use.  I think I understand

your question but not sure.

RL

they are not.

US Flag

bgonçalves
                        Brasil
                        Member #92566
                        June 9, 2010
                        1397 Posts
                        Posted: May 24, 2012, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Hello rl randomologic, is thus in a lottery 39/5, or 49/9 or 60/6, it is very difficult to repeat four numbers of the previous results, my limit is up to 3 numbers of the previous results, then rl   If your program after filtering, up to four bets have equal numbers in the last 300 results is excluded, the maximum is three numbers of the previous results Example your program generated this bet (one) = 05 12,26,35,39 And the result has passed 148 = 05 12 35 36 39 4 have equal numbers bet up = 05,12,35,39, then this bet = 26.35 05 12 39 has to be deleted because it has four numbers of the previous results the limit is 3 numbers

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          2103 Posts
                          Posted: May 24, 2012, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

Hello rl randomologic, is thus in a lottery 39/5, or 49/9 or 60/6, it is very difficult to repeat four numbers of the previous results, my limit is up to 3 numbers of the previous results, then rl   If your program after filtering, up to four bets have equal numbers in the last 300 results is excluded, the maximum is three numbers of the previous results Example your program generated this bet (one) = 05 12,26,35,39 And the result has passed 148 = 05 12 35 36 39 4 have equal numbers bet up = 05,12,35,39, then this bet = 26.35 05 12 39 has to be deleted because it has four numbers of the previous results the limit is 3 numbers

dr san

Just because it has not happened in the last so many draws does not mean that it can't happen.  I don't analyze

numbers at all.  The only time I ever look at the numbers themselves is when I fill out the betslips.  I know this is

difficult for some people and it's a matter of choice.  I have seen as many as 4 numbers hit from the previous draw.

The reason I play the methods I do is because most of the filters I use hit within a very small range that can be

somewhat easy to set.  Maybe the hardest part of using DMP is to stop thinking in terms of numbers.  Before I do

a setup I try to zone out and clear my mind of what I think will happen.  I like to approach the game with the state

of mind that anything can and will happen then depend upon the current data to base my decisions.  Many approach

the game with preconceived notions that something has to hit and what they end up doing is making the filters match

what they want to play instead of playing what the data indicates.  It takes very little for me to set a draw out and

wait until a more opertune time, Once I make a setup if the lines returned go beyond what I feel AC can reduce without

loosing the nice prizes I will most likely hit the RSG button and run off 10 lines or just skip playing.   I am always searching

for better algorithms to use in the suggestion and auto-cover options but other than that DM won't undergo any more

changes.  I think it has everything that is needed to give the player a good chance of hitting a JP.  Thanks for the suggestion

but I am going to pass.

RL

they are not.

US Flag

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                            Los Angeles
                            United States
                            Member #75410
                            June 2, 2009
                            314 Posts
                            Posted: May 25, 2012, 12:25 am - IP Logged

Hi RL,

Here is just a filter suggestion if you will ?

Lexicographic number tread

I posted the Lexicographic tread for the Mega Million game.

In red color is the Lexicographic number going up and in green the Lexicographic number going down. ( Compared to the last draw ).

By looking at this tread, on average, the Lexicographic number usualy go up 1 or 2 time and then 1 or 2 time down , ( it will go up 3 - 4  or 5 times but on rare occasion ).

So for the of the next game, people would select in that filter eather going up or going down.

Looking at the draw number 720 you will set up the filter as going down which would eliminate right there : 3,819 816 - 2,285 930 = 1,533 886

combinations in 1 filter, more than 1 third, which would avoid the other filters to select in that area.

That's it just a filter idea.

regards,

Serge.

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              2103 Posts
                              Posted: May 25, 2012, 7:54 am - IP Logged

Hi RL,

Here is just a filter suggestion if you will ?

Lexicographic number tread

I posted the Lexicographic tread for the Mega Million game.

In red color is the Lexicographic number going up and in green the Lexicographic number going down. ( Compared to the last draw ).

By looking at this tread, on average, the Lexicographic number usualy go up 1 or 2 time and then 1 or 2 time down , ( it will go up 3 - 4  or 5 times but on rare occasion ).

So for the of the next game, people would select in that filter eather going up or going down.

Looking at the draw number 720 you will set up the filter as going down which would eliminate right there : 3,819 816 - 2,285 930 = 1,533 886

combinations in 1 filter, more than 1 third, which would avoid the other filters to select in that area.

That's it just a filter idea.

regards,

Serge.

Hi frenchie

I like you, think that the lexies are going to play a very important role in lottery selection in the future.

You may have noticed that I include the foward and reverse lexigraphic index values in the database.

The type of analysis that you use can if selected correctly be a very good reduction tool but I don't like

putting that many of my eggs in one basket so to speak.  I tracked lexi position for a while but gave up

on this approach.   The lexi is my #1 area of focus and has been for several years now and I have found

some very interesting ways of using them.  Winsum has been working on this  too and has made some

progress.  I created the reverse lexi and using front pairs from both can often trap the winning set in a

very small list.  The R-L-P option is a lexigraphical index based reduction  program and although it is not

finished, some versions have very good hit rates with less than 25,000 lines reducing the matrix by as much

as 99%  before even setting a single filter.  Much of what I am working on right now has to do with processing

speed.  I use a two stage generator the first of which generates the lexi value which is where the selection

processes are made before moving to the generation of sets.   This allows me to process 5 million lines in a

few seconds before passing the information to the set generator.  Having to wait on processing time is not

that big of deal except in the testing stages where one has to make thousands of runs. Anyway, thanks for 

your input want to say that I think your moving in the right direction. 

RL

they are not.

US Flag

Page 5 of 140