Welcome Guest
The time is now 12:55 am
You last visited September 16, 2014, 12:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 1 year ago by sandnan.

Page 7 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
2126 Posts
Posted: May 26, 2012, 8:18 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone

I want to lay out a few things so that people will understand where I am coming from and why I fee the

way I do.  First, The lottery is as random as they can make it however this does not mean that patterns,

trends, runs etc....  don't exist.  When I say that the lottery cannot be predicted here is what I mean.

In our data minning, if we look hard enough we can always find some very interesting data that suggest

that a certian value, number etc.. will show in the next draw.   Many times the suggested value will hit in

the next draw and here lies then delemma,  not all of them will.   It is these pesty, lying bits of information

that keep us and the JP's apart.  Just one good setup can change your life dramatically and maybe it's worth

the extra effort and maybe not but I believe it is.   I track how well I do by the number of bits of information

that I can turn into something that I can use that puts me closer to the winners circle.  Digit Master Pro is

all my best efforts packed into one package.   Let's say that you find a filter that could reduce by 99.9999%

all by it's self.  This would be great only if you could set it correctly.  If you open DMP and look at the filter

values for any two consecitive drawings you will find that a  large percent of them change only one value or

repeat.  Again here we also find those pesty values that jump 2 or 3 or maybe a value that has never hit

in a previous drawing.  "What! how did that happen, no way that should have hit. "  It is these mean, lying

low down good for nothing rascals that stand in our way.  This is where I draw the line of not being able to

predict the lottery.   Having said this I do believe that the JP is winnable if we keep trying,  just look at the

data and you will see drawings where these pitfalls don't exist.  It seems that every so often that they take

a vacation and even better some times they take many.  They don't notifi us ahead of time so we are left with

trying to figure this out also.  Using the first 10 filters set to a single value can, depending on the settings used

reduce down to a playable amount.  Consider that in the past that there have been drawings where 5 or 6 of

these values repeated from the last draw and the rest changed by one value should indicate that it could happen

again.  Much of the time when I post I am referring to my 5-39 game which is what I play and the Big games

might be a little different but for the most part a pick-5 is a pick-5 is a pick-5.  The larger the matrix the more sets

that are returned but not always.  Anyway, I hope this clears things up about why I don't think the lottery can be

predicted while at the same time building and playing a system.

PS. Enjoy the weekend.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.

US Flag

flossdog's avatar - badbob
    NY
    United States
    Member #110598
    May 8, 2011
    457 Posts
    Posted: May 26, 2012, 9:56 am - IP Logged

Hi RL,

Maybe this could be an idea of filter, but like you said : " I am always searching

for better algorithms to use in the suggestion and auto-cover options but other than that DM won't undergo any more

changes.  I think it has everything that is needed to give the player a good chance of hitting a JP ". I agree

Here is what I find anallyzing the draws history of the MM.

ROOT   Number                               

1      2     3      4      5      6      7      8      9

1      2     3      4      5      6      7      8      9
    10    11    12    13    14    15    16    17    18
    19    20    21    22    23    24    25    26    27
    28    29    30    31    32    33    34    35    36
    37    38    39

453 draws have 2 of the same root and 3 diferent. : 2-1-1-1

124 draws have all a diferent digital root : 1-1-1-1-1

86 draws have twise 2 of the same root and 1 diferent. : 2-2-1

51 draws have 3 of the same root and 2 diferent root. : 3-1-1

7 draws have 3 of the same root and 2 of the same root. : 3-2

1 draws have 4 of the same root and 1 diferent root. : 4-1

0 draws have 5 of the same root : 5

Those data are from June 24 2005 to Today May 24 2012. Equal 722 total draws.

Regards,

Serge.

Frenchie,

It is a good filter. I use Lotwin also which covers this. It's called Sum Of Digits (Roots)

In MM:

1-1-1-1-1 is expected to hit every 3.3 draws or 30.6%

2-1-1-1 is expected every 1.9 draws or 51.6%

2-2-1 is expected every 9.2 draws or 10.9%

Powerball is almost exactly  the same odds.

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      2126 Posts
      Posted: May 26, 2012, 10:15 am - IP Logged

Frenchie,

It is a good filter. I use Lotwin also which covers this. It's called Sum Of Digits (Roots)

In MM:

1-1-1-1-1 is expected to hit every 3.3 draws or 30.6%

2-1-1-1 is expected every 1.9 draws or 51.6%

2-2-1 is expected every 9.2 draws or 10.9%

Powerball is almost exactly  the same odds.

Frenchie / Flossdog

Check these stats against the whole universe of sets.  51% sounds good but it also occures very near this

in the matrix.  The reason for these hit rates are tied very closely to the matrix.  If 51% of the drawings have

2-1-1-1 then you can bet that very near 51% of the sets in the matrix do to.  Apples and oranges.  It's just

what a person likes best.  Almost all filters follow this rule including mine.  The games history should mimic the

whole matrix if the game is random +/- some small deviation.  DM has enough filters, what we have to do is

hit them.  It really does not even matter what they are called.  I could have named them X1, X2, X3 and it would

not have made any difference.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.

US Flag

bgonçalves
        Brasil
        Member #92566
        June 9, 2010
        1456 Posts
        Posted: May 26, 2012, 10:47 am - IP Logged

Hello, rl and stern, you can dismember your loteria39 / 5 in 10 positions 123 124 125 134 135 145 234 235 245 345 To see the suits, then have the option at all (5 numbers) and suit in each of the ten positions, this concept can in any lottery, a lottery 49/6 has 20 positions Suit Simply hit a suit of 10 possible, then there is only two positions, which could   Serum pair or see statistics on the vertical frequency, Goal is to filter through your system to separate suits could have as an option in your program

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          4401 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2012, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

Mega Millions - Winning Filter Settings - Friday drawing 5/25/2012

Digit Master Pro Filters

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #2218
            September 1, 2003
            4401 Posts
            Posted: May 27, 2012, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Mega Millions - Winning Filter Settings - Friday drawing 5/25/2012

Digit Master Pro Filters

Testing Filter Settings:

1.  Open Digit Master Pro - BIG Game lottery progam

2.  Click "Load-G" button on Main Menu Bar

3.  Click "MM556" in the "stats" box on the right side of the interface

4.  Click "Update" button on the Main Menu Bar.  Note the last drawing located above the "stats" box on the right side. This will update the draw history to the most current drawing date.  The most current drawing date and drawing will appear above the "stats" interface.

5.  Click the "D-Base" button on the Main Meny Bar.  You should see the past draws and winning filter settings appear at the bottom of the interface.

6.  I normally verify the updated drawings for accuracy

7.  Click the "Reset All" button.  This will re-set all the Filters to their default Min (minimum) and Max (maximum) settings.

8.  Set the filters according to the most recent drawing listed below.  You should see the most current drawing listed at the top and the heading for each of the filters.  If you do not see the "D-Base" database information click the "D-Base" button.

9.  In the screen shot example , I did not set the "Groups A through Groups J" and I did not set the "Decades 00 through Decades 50" filters Minimum/Maximum settings.

10. To set the Min/Max settings for any filter just right click or left click the Min/Max filter setting to increase or decrease the settings. 

11. Click the "Clr-T" Clear Temp (Clear Temporary) Button on the Main Menu.

12. Click the "R-F-W" Run Full Wheel.  The program will filter all sets according to the filter settings you previously set.

13. When the program finishes filtering you should see how many sets were generated in the TEMP= located at the lower right hand corner of the "stats" box.

14. Click the "Open-T" (Open Temporary) button located on the Main Menu.  This will open a new window that contains all the generated sets.  To close the text box window click Menu > Close or click the "X" to close the window.

For additional features on how to use RL's Digit Master Pro BIG Game lottery program there are links to PDF Instructions and Youtube links posted on the first 2 pages of this thread.

Good luck!!

lakerben's avatar - animated sphere.gif
              New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86100
              January 29, 2010
              8318 Posts
              Posted: May 27, 2012, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Testing Filter Settings:

4.  Click "Update" button on the Main Menu Bar.  Note the last drawing located above the "stats" box on the right side. This will update the draw history to the most current drawing date.  The most current drawing date and drawing will appear above the "stats" interface.

5.  Click the "D-Base" button on the Main Meny Bar.  You should see the past draws and winning filter settings appear at the bottom of the interface.

7.  Click the "Reset All" button.  This will re-set all the Filters to their default Min (minimum) and Max (maximum) settings.

8.  Set the filters according to the most recent drawing listed below.  You should see the most current drawing listed at the top and the heading for each of the filters.  If you do not see the "D-Base" database information click the "D-Base" button.

9.  In the screen shot example , I did not set the "Groups A through Groups J" and I did not set the "Decades 00 through Decades 50" filters Minimum/Maximum settings.

10. To set the Min/Max settings for any filter just right click or left click the Min/Max filter setting to increase or decrease the settings. 

12. Click the "R-F-W" Run Full Wheel.  The program will filter all sets according to the filter settings you previously set.

13. When the program finishes filtering you should see how many sets were generated in the TEMP= located at the lower right hand corner of the "stats" box.

14. Click the "Open-T" (Open Temporary) button located on the Main Menu.  This will open a new window that contains all the generated sets.  To close the text box window click Menu > Close or click the "X" to close the window.

For additional features on how to use RL's Digit Master Pro BIG Game lottery program there are links to PDF Instructions and Youtube links posted on the first 2 pages of this thread.

Good luck!!

Thanks, steve!

bgonçalves
                Brasil
                Member #92566
                June 9, 2010
                1456 Posts
                Posted: May 27, 2012, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Hello rl and stern, it is possible to see this filter?   Example of drawing mega milion = 09 15 21 40 54     6 6 8 1 1 The zero is ten (10), the filter is to see digit jumps between the initial and final When the draw pe placed in ascending order 8 = 09 15 3 = 15 21 3 = 21 40 5 = 40 54   Training gave 8,3,3,5 If you get the tertminaçao (9) of the 1st position with 1 digit (1) of the 2nd position, So bjetivo and jumps but between the digits

United States
                  Member #41846
                  June 23, 2006
                  325 Posts
                  Posted: May 27, 2012, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

RL  impressive program, I've been working with it since you released it. still trying to get my thinking in line with your methods. also getting older which brings me to my request, is there something in the program, or that can be added, to highlite or mark the data base setting being considered.  when I look back to where the filter is set I loose where i was and it takes time finding the database entry again, worse I loose the train of thought.

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    2126 Posts
                    Posted: May 27, 2012, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

phileight

You and me both, I have the same problem, Your idea is something I have already considered and may include

it in the first update which will be sometime after the first of the month.  I have to wait for my bandwith to reset

before I can do this.  It poses a bit of a problem but I should be able to work it out so that when a filter button

is pressed it would highlight the same value in the database or maybe just the header above it.

RL

they are not.

US Flag

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                      Los Angeles
                      United States
                      Member #75410
                      June 2, 2009
                      318 Posts
                      Posted: May 27, 2012, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

An Excel file would be the best to review all the filters according to each draw.

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        2126 Posts
                        Posted: May 28, 2012, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

RL  impressive program, I've been working with it since you released it. still trying to get my thinking in line with your methods. also getting older which brings me to my request, is there something in the program, or that can be added, to highlite or mark the data base setting being considered.  when I look back to where the filter is set I loose where i was and it takes time finding the database entry again, worse I loose the train of thought.

phileight

Here's what I came up with, I think this will help us old farts out big time, lol. I will be posting the update

sometime after the first of the month.

RL

fix

they are not.

US Flag

United States
                          Member #41846
                          June 23, 2006
                          325 Posts
                          Posted: May 28, 2012, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

That would be a tremendous help. thanks

Los Angeles
                            United States
                            Member #75410
                            June 2, 2009
                            318 Posts
                            Posted: May 29, 2012, 3:13 am - IP Logged

Testing Filter Settings:

Good luck!!

Hi Steve,

Your explanations in this post really help a lot to set up the filters.

Thank you very much for all your hard work.

Serge.

Los Angeles
                              United States
                              Member #75410
                              June 2, 2009
                              318 Posts
                              Posted: May 29, 2012, 4:08 am - IP Logged

Hi RL,

If I may suggest an idea ? I followed Steve's explanations how to set up the filters for this last MM draw, which are exelent and at the end only one

combination came out, which is amazing to me the way your software can filter in a record time nearly 4 millions combinations, wow very impressed,so 

since this last combination :  9 - 15 - 21 - 40 - 54    generate your filters to : 631113341012231064352335210220001131252 and since not 2

combinations are duplcated (it can, but on a 5/56 it will be extremely rare ) you could have in your data base a storage file that will record and keep all

the winning combinations filters set, to when someone set up the filters for the next game will not be able to create the ones that allready came out, AND

have also in that same file, the filters sets of all the combinations that would have a very poor chance to came out to like, all the 4,5,6 consecutive

numbers, all the combinations that have the same span between each numbers all the combinations that have more than 3 numbers with the same digital

root, all the combinations that have the same last digits etc... etc... ?

( Maybe you already have it included ? )

Thank you.

Serge.

Page 7 of 140