Welcome Guest
The time is now 9:31 am
You last visited July 31, 2014, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do some number combinations have better odds?

Topic closed. 5280 replies. Last post 1 year ago by rdgrnr.

Page 314 of 353
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116272
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: February 21, 2013, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

United States
    Member #116272
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: February 21, 2013, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

When kids "choose up sides" to play baseball, basketball, or football there is an obvious reason why one of the kids is always the last one chosen. It might take a year or two to understand why, but usually when they reach junior high, the light bulb comes on in their head.

Apparently on this thread, someone light bulb is still in the "off" position.

I Agree!

United States
      Member #116272
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: February 21, 2013, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

These numbers were for February only so its down to 7 numbers which fully wheeled is 21 combinations.

04-08-36-40-46-47-51

Jimmy

Good idea.

Wheel:  Pick 5 7-Number Full Lottery Wheel

Tickets:  21

Description:  Minimum 5-number match, if 5 numbers drawn fall within your set of 7 numbers.

Filters:  None

Input:  4, 8, 36, 40, 46, 47, 51

1. 04-08-36-40-46
      2. 04-08-36-40-47
      3. 04-08-36-40-51
      4. 04-08-36-46-47
      5. 04-08-36-46-51
      6. 04-08-36-47-51
      7. 04-08-40-46-47
      8. 04-08-40-46-51
      9. 04-08-40-47-51
      10. 04-08-46-47-51
      11. 04-36-40-46-47
      12. 04-36-40-46-51
      13. 04-36-40-47-51
      14. 04-36-46-47-51
      15. 04-40-46-47-51
      16. 08-36-40-46-47
      17. 08-36-40-46-51
      18. 08-36-40-47-51
      19. 08-36-46-47-51
      20. 08-40-46-47-51
      21. 36-40-46-47-51

United States
        Member #116272
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: February 21, 2013, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

I bought lottery tickets today as promised. I have avoided the lottery insanity.

United States
          Member #116272
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: February 21, 2013, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

United States
            Member #124498
            March 14, 2012
            7024 Posts
            Posted: February 21, 2013, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

Thinking of...

United States
              Member #116272
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: February 21, 2013, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Thinking of...

PatriotTM

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #99034
                October 18, 2010
                1439 Posts
                Posted: February 21, 2013, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

When kids "choose up sides" to play baseball, basketball, or football there is an obvious reason why one of the kids is always the last one chosen. It might take a year or two to understand why, but usually when they reach junior high, the light bulb comes on in their head.

Apparently on this thread, someone light bulb is still in the "off" position.

I had originally chosen to stop posting here.

I'm just gonna stop by to say that only in your tiny court with you few kids would you feel so proud of yourself for the recognition of a few other goons.

Everyone else is gonna realize that you guys are attempting to mock everybody who disagrees with you. There's like 5 of you patting eachother on the back regardless of the fact that everyone else knows you're wrong.

And on top of that you guys are childish enough to block a member, and point it out every time they post.

In the basketball court of life, you few are the last picks.  Maybe in your little thread you guys pick eachother first.  The thing is, everyone else knows you guys are losers.  And I don't mean that you're a "loser, you have no life, nerd, etc."  I mean you'd cause the figrative team to lose the game.  You guys are the bad picks.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #55889
                  October 23, 2007
                  3198 Posts
                  Posted: February 21, 2013, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

I bought lottery tickets today as promised. I have avoided the lottery insanity.

Awright ronnie.

Got my Texas 2 Step for tonight, MM for tomorrow night, PB and Texas Lotto for Saturday night.

I was asking on another thread....where is Thrifty when we need him??? LOL.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #55889
                    October 23, 2007
                    3198 Posts
                    Posted: February 21, 2013, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

I'm just gonna stop by to say that only in your tiny court with you few kids would you feel so proud of yourself for the recognition of a few other goons.

Everyone else is gonna realize that you guys are attempting to mock everybody who disagrees with you. There's like 5 of you patting eachother on the back regardless of the fact that everyone else knows you're wrong.

And on top of that you guys are childish enough to block a member, and point it out every time they post.

In the basketball court of life, you few are the last picks.  Maybe in your little thread you guys pick eachother first.  The thing is, everyone else knows you guys are losers.  And I don't mean that you're a "loser, you have no life, nerd, etc."  I mean you'd cause the figrative team to lose the game.  You guys are the bad picks.

Boney, I have to tell you I'm sorry about the animosity here. I can honestly say that I never blocked anyone, and I personally don't feel like I'm patting anybody's back or vice versa.

All I can say is that jimmy just keeps crashing the thread. We get what he's saying. But we are really just wanting to share ideas and thoughts and have some fun playing the lottery. Personally, I just said the hell with it, I'm not gonna answer him or reply to him. All he wants to do is cause strife. All we want to do is share ideas and have a little fun with the lottery. If you aren't into sharing ideas and bring something positive into the discussion, sorry, but I'm sure there's other threads that probably fit what you and jimmy are trying to do. I think. Not sure because I don't seek out negative threads.

Anyway, good luck.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      5286 Posts
                      Posted: February 21, 2013, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

"Everyone else is gonna realize that you guys are attempting to mock everybody who disagrees with you."

When a number of members decide to block, ignore, and/or not respond to another poster, their intentions are chrystal clear.

"Maybe in your little thread you guys pick eachother first."

There always was and always will be that one kid that can't hit beach ball if its rolled to homeplate and will drop a baseball when you hand it to him. The point you're missing is even though he's the last one picked, he still was picked. Why is that kids eventually understand their physical limitations and move on to something else but adults on a message board can't understand after being told several times their negativity and trolling will result in being blocked, ignored, and/of get any responses?

"And on top of that you guys are childish enough to block a member, and point it out every time they post."

I too wondered why it takes someone who claims to be a mathematical genius so long to figure out why nobody will respond to their posts. 

"In the basketball court of life, you few are the last picks."

We're talking real life where we pick the game and on this site there are no rules preventing us from blocking, ignoring, and/or not responding to borish negative lectures.

United States
                        Member #116272
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: February 22, 2013, 10:05 am - IP Logged

Boney, I have to tell you I'm sorry about the animosity here. I can honestly say that I never blocked anyone, and I personally don't feel like I'm patting anybody's back or vice versa.

All I can say is that jimmy just keeps crashing the thread. We get what he's saying. But we are really just wanting to share ideas and thoughts and have some fun playing the lottery. Personally, I just said the hell with it, I'm not gonna answer him or reply to him. All he wants to do is cause strife. All we want to do is share ideas and have a little fun with the lottery. If you aren't into sharing ideas and bring something positive into the discussion, sorry, but I'm sure there's other threads that probably fit what you and jimmy are trying to do. I think. Not sure because I don't seek out negative threads.

Anyway, good luck.

I Agree! Blocking people on LP was one of the last things I thought I would ever do, but in the real live practical world things almost never turn out the way we expected. lol. Besides, Boney seems to be the only one complaining. lol. I wish them all the best, but won't keep listening to the repeated hypnotic mantra.

United States
                          Member #116272
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: February 22, 2013, 10:12 am - IP Logged

Set of 28 for MM. Fri. Feb. 22, 2013.

02 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 17 20 22 26 27 31 32 35 38 39 40 41 42 44 46 47 48 50 55

bonus ball 08

United States
                            Member #116272
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: February 22, 2013, 10:48 am - IP Logged

"Everyone else is gonna realize that you guys are attempting to mock everybody who disagrees with you."

When a number of members decide to block, ignore, and/or not respond to another poster, their intentions are chrystal clear.

"Maybe in your little thread you guys pick eachother first."

There always was and always will be that one kid that can't hit beach ball if its rolled to homeplate and will drop a baseball when you hand it to him. The point you're missing is even though he's the last one picked, he still was picked. Why is that kids eventually understand their physical limitations and move on to something else but adults on a message board can't understand after being told several times their negativity and trolling will result in being blocked, ignored, and/of get any responses?

"And on top of that you guys are childish enough to block a member, and point it out every time they post."

I too wondered why it takes someone who claims to be a mathematical genius so long to figure out why nobody will respond to their posts. 

"In the basketball court of life, you few are the last picks."

We're talking real life where we pick the game and on this site there are no rules preventing us from blocking, ignoring, and/or not responding to borish negative lectures.

Nice work Stack, glad too see someone still has a sense of humor. lol. 

My son was on a little league team that decided to go "non-competitive" They would have had my full support had it been a group of mentally disabled children, but this was a group of vibrant young church kids who were hungry to compete on the ball field and TRY to win games lol. lol. lol. 

Their wonderful idea was to tell kids who had zero natural talent for the game that they were "doing a great job" and "great ball players" as a means of encouragement. It was nothing more than lies and a dis-service to the children who are looking for the best path to follow in life. 

As the story goes..... One of the teams didn't comply (by losing) so they decided the winning team should only be afforded ONE OUT (per inning) instead of the usual three, lol. lol. (I'm not making this up) Of course they went on to win every game anyway. lol. lol.

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
                              Member #48046
                              December 7, 2006
                              1699 Posts
                              Posted: February 22, 2013, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

I like Sports,

matter of fact,  a long time ago,  in school, I started, in most all sports.

Football , Basketball,  Baseball,     and I haven't really commented,

as far as  Jimmy,  Boney,  mediabrat  mabey a few others are concerned.

But,   in away they have a point,   after every draw,  it all starts over,

and nothing has an advantage, or a disadvantage, over anything,

as far as the balls and machines go .....it all starts over and every thing is fresh from there.

I think we  knew that going in to the discussion.

We're   just trying to give ourselves,  and everyone else,  a little bit of an advantage

and a leg up  on,  any particular strategy,  or trend,  or anything noticable that will help,

( our, ) and everyone elses  Lottery Play.

Anyway  having played sports,  made me,  I guess, a little competitive

so when I go to buy my Lottery Ticket,   I'm buying to Win  ,  Not to lose

Page 314 of 353