Welcome Guest
The time is now 5:25 am
You last visited July 31, 2014, 5:23 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Superstition and Lottery

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Uluska.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Uluska's avatar - strawberry

United States
Member #134632
November 2, 2012
716 Posts
Posted: November 30, 2012, 7:25 am - IP Logged

Yesterday morning I had my combinations made up for Fantasy 5, already since evening, but that morning I suddenly had strange experience. I entered living room and it felt as if someone, a man, just left the room, because a small shadow I noticed. I wondered for a second, who could it be, since my husband was in a bedroom, and my child in her room. And at that moment I've seen image of my long deceased uncle, only when he was young, in his 30-s, average hight, blond, freckled, blew eyed, smiling, very cute fellow.  He was just standing and smiling at me, hands in his pockets. The image was there just for a split second and sort of flew up and disappeared. That puzzled me. Why? Why do I suddenly see his image? He was always kind guy. Perhaps, he's here to help with something. I then made a combination out of his birthday numbers. 1,2,9,12,13,19. I wheeled them and added to my previous combinations list. To my surprise his numbers faired better in yesterday's game, 1 and 13 had matched. My other combinations did worst than that.

Anyone had similar experience?

Japan
    Member #131610
    August 14, 2012
    372 Posts
    Posted: November 30, 2012, 7:43 am - IP Logged

Nothing like that yet. But it looks like we was just a teasing you....only giving you 2 numbers...Smash

hearsetrax's avatar - 78638c467ef281febf24383e126f74b6

United States
      Member #52345
      May 21, 2007
      1800 Posts
      Posted: November 30, 2012, 7:46 am - IP Logged

Nothing like that yet. But it looks like we was just a teasing you....only giving you 2 numbers...Smash

Skeptical

United States
        Member #130820
        July 25, 2012
        1636 Posts
        Posted: November 30, 2012, 9:06 am - IP Logged

Yesterday morning I had my combinations made up for Fantasy 5, already since evening, but that morning I suddenly had strange experience. I entered living room and it felt as if someone, a man, just left the room, because a small shadow I noticed. I wondered for a second, who could it be, since my husband was in a bedroom, and my child in her room. And at that moment I've seen image of my long deceased uncle, only when he was young, in his 30-s, average hight, blond, freckled, blew eyed, smiling, very cute fellow.  He was just standing and smiling at me, hands in his pockets. The image was there just for a split second and sort of flew up and disappeared. That puzzled me. Why? Why do I suddenly see his image? He was always kind guy. Perhaps, he's here to help with something. I then made a combination out of his birthday numbers. 1,2,9,12,13,19. I wheeled them and added to my previous combinations list. To my surprise his numbers faired better in yesterday's game, 1 and 13 had matched. My other combinations did worst than that.

Yeah but not for good......When people in my family see other family members who have passed......someone dies.....It's usually the father or mother,brother,sister of the newly passed.....and we usually chalk it up to their close family member coming to pick them up and take them home to God.....I hope it doesn't mean that for you and yours....

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          -Ridge Runner- Oracle of the Appalachians
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: November 30, 2012, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Yeah but not for good......When people in my family see other family members who have passed......someone dies.....It's usually the father or mother,brother,sister of the newly passed.....and we usually chalk it up to their close family member coming to pick them up and take them home to God.....I hope it doesn't mean that for you and yours....

People in the process of dying routinely see and talk to family who have gone on when they're in the final stages of the death process and perhaps it occurs before a sudden, unexpected death. 

But it also happens without tragic circumstances following.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
            Member #4877
            May 30, 2004
            4614 Posts
            Posted: November 30, 2012, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

thank you UKA:

Psyko has a favotite #13

Everytime someone I know who dies>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Psyko will play a lotto QP'ss 2 see if #13>>>>>>will SHOW>>>>>>>because, noone knowsssssssss<<

Psyko'sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssfavorite###########13>13>13 YES 13

IT work's 4  PSYKO>>#13>>(note: NUMBER's>>>TALK>>>ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss) YES ??

WHAT DO THEY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SAY>>>2222222222222222222222222222222 YOU??

DrumJack-in-the-BoxDrum

Uluska's avatar - strawberry

United States
              Member #134632
              November 2, 2012
              716 Posts
              Posted: November 30, 2012, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Anfang, here is the teaser: 3,4,5,6,7. I'll tell you what these numbers stand for, if they hit November 30.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                u$a
                United States
                Member #106669
                February 22, 2011
                16545 Posts
                Posted: November 30, 2012, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

Green laugh

United States
                  Member #4877
                  May 30, 2004
                  4614 Posts
                  Posted: November 30, 2012, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

People in the process of dying routinely see and talk to family who have gone on when they're in the final stages of the death process and perhaps it occurs before a sudden, unexpected death. 

But it also happens without tragic circumstances following.

rdgr:

HELP>psyko>>>>>>>>OUT......>>!

(maby>psyko>off^^^in LEFT>field!

See Ya!Jack-in-the-BoxSee Ya!

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                    u$a
                    United States
                    Member #106669
                    February 22, 2011
                    16545 Posts
                    Posted: November 30, 2012, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Some people under stress claim to "see" their dead relatives, but this often appears to be their own mind working, and not the dead actually appearing.Blue Angel

United States
                      Member #4877
                      May 30, 2004
                      4614 Posts
                      Posted: November 30, 2012, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Green laugh

HMW:

have U ever HEARD the voice of GOD???

said:

Psyko you donot know the awesome power of GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(that) scard''''''''d''''''''HELL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>outta Psyko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Psyko heard some more auto VOICE that >>>>scared D>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^D>>outta Psyko

THE>>>>"VOICE"^^^^^^addressed me by my birth name^^^^^^^^^^^

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

DrumJack-in-the-BoxDrum

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: November 30, 2012, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

rdgr:

HELP>psyko>>>>>>>>OUT......>>!

(maby>psyko>off^^^in LEFT>field!

See Ya!Jack-in-the-BoxSee Ya!

I can't see left field from here, Psyko.

I'm in line at the beer stand under the bleachers. Cheers

United States
                          Member #4877
                          May 30, 2004
                          4614 Posts
                          Posted: November 30, 2012, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

I can't see left field from here, Psyko.

I'm in line at the beer stand under the bleachers. Cheers

thanks ............................my friend (LP FRIEND)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>haHAha^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!

Psyko was tool'g down a mountian road approach'g ONTO I-75>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!

(psyko) got on I-75 (but, psyko did NOT have time to talk to THIS voice IT was LOUD>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!

it SCARED'DDDDDDD>>>>>>>>>HELL>>>>>>>>>>>outta>>>>>>>me>&>I could not speak!!

ScaredSad CheersScared

Jack-in-the-Box

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: November 30, 2012, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

thanks ............................my friend (LP FRIEND)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>haHAha^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!

Psyko was tool'g down a mountian road approach'g ONTO I-75>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!

(psyko) got on I-75 (but, psyko did NOT have time to talk to THIS voice IT was LOUD>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!

it SCARED'DDDDDDD>>>>>>>>>HELL>>>>>>>>>>>outta>>>>>>>me>&>I could not speak!!

ScaredSad CheersScared

Jack-in-the-Box

"...it SCARED'DDDDDDD>>>>>>>>>HELL>>>>>>>>>>>outta>>>>>>>me..."

That's probably precisely what was intended.

Sounds like a gentle reminder that you may have been on the wrong path in life.

And perfectly correlated to your approaching and taking a different road through the mountains.

Cool. 

United States
                              Member #4877
                              May 30, 2004
                              4614 Posts
                              Posted: November 30, 2012, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

"...it SCARED'DDDDDDD>>>>>>>>>HELL>>>>>>>>>>>outta>>>>>>>me..."

That's probably precisely what was intended.

Sounds like a gentle reminder that you may have been on the wrong path in life.

And perfectly correlated to your approaching and taking a different road through the mountains.

Cool. 

RDGR:

UR statement TRUE>>>>>didnot expect <<<<

2 recieve any>TRUE>>>>from?/Lottery Post??

"That's probably precisely what was intended"!

U NOWSCARED'DDD>>>>>>>psykomo>>2012!!!