Welcome Guest
You last visited December 22, 2014, 6:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is it really possible to achieve this with pick 3 and pick 4 ?

Topic closed. 452 replies. Last post 2 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 2 of 31
PrintE-mailLink
lakerben's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
New Mexico
United States
Member #86100
January 29, 2010
8691 Posts
Posted: December 1, 2012, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

You're not the first to notice those things and make such a request and you won't be the last.  The problem is system designers aren't interested in developing such a system for anyone other than themselves.  Your only choice to is work with what is available or design your own.

If I designed the systems for myself why would I post them on this forum for anyone to use? And many of my systems have hit across the country and in Canada.  The same can be said for other people who work hard and post their systems and ideas.

Lovies

No bs, just numbers.

Patriot

Canada
    Member #126319
    April 7, 2012
    103 Posts
    Posted: December 1, 2012, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

It took me very little time to enter the Quebec draw 300 from November 23,2012 into my Noah's Pairs program.  The results showed pairs for the next day's hit (489) and a pair for the November 26th draw 959.  Very simple and with a few pairs. 

Enter Combo300        

Pairs to Watch   

By the way someone just sent me a pm about this guy on the net who gives you not more than 3 numbers to play, apparently he won the 4th time trying...not bad ! Do you have a system like this Lakerben, to share with us ? if not, i'm pretty sure you can design one.

SergeM's avatar - alas
      Economy class
      Belgium
      Member #123705
      February 27, 2012
      2946 Posts
      Posted: December 1, 2012, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

If I designed the systems for myself why would I post them on this forum for anyone to use? And many of my systems have hit across the country and in Canada.  The same can be said for other people who work hard and post their systems and ideas.

Lovies

I avoid to comment on ratios, but now have a look at your results:

lakerben: Statistics Summary

Summary

Statistic  Current Month  Last Month  Current Year  Last Year  Lifetime 
      Picks000671709
      Hits00000
          Hit Ratio0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%
      Winnings$0$0$0$0$0
          Prize Ratio0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%
        New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86100
        January 29, 2010
        8691 Posts
        Posted: December 1, 2012, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

By the way someone just sent me a pm about this guy on the net who gives you not more than 3 numbers to play, apparently he won the 4th time trying...not bad ! Do you have a system like this Lakerben, to share with us ? if not, i'm pretty sure you can design one.

As you can see the Noah's pairs give you the option to use as few picks as possible.  What more can a person ask for???

Lovies

No bs, just numbers.

Patriot

Canada
          Member #126319
          April 7, 2012
          103 Posts
          Posted: December 1, 2012, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

just sent pm for Request for info.

Will get back to you

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86100
            January 29, 2010
            8691 Posts
            Posted: December 1, 2012, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

I avoid to comment on ratios, but now have a look at your results:

lakerben: Statistics Summary

Summary

Statistic  Current Month  Last Month  Current Year  Last Year  Lifetime 
            Picks000671709
            Hits00000
                Hit Ratio0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%
            Winnings$0$0$0$0$0
                Prize Ratio0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%

Serge I don't post my winnings I'm too busy writing systems.  Those are not my numbers since I've picked alot more than 709 lifetime.

US Flag

No bs, just numbers.

Patriot

SergeM's avatar - alas
              Economy class
              Belgium
              Member #123705
              February 27, 2012
              2946 Posts
              Posted: December 1, 2012, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

I noticed 2 things here: First, the systems here have way too many numbers to play everyday. Second, some systems are hard to understand, let alone give you hits. I know that no systems can win all the time, but some here don't work or work while testing only, when you play for money....another story. So i'm calling all the big systems designers, can you please design systems for pick 3 and pick 4 where we don't have to play so many numbers. Even though i started to play online, the money goes fast, especially when you don't win. I enjoy playing those games, but i'm beginning to have doubts, i am still looking for a system to win some money before christmas, hope i find it soon !

Desperately looking for a winning system or strategy...

If you have a daily pick 3, play one dollar a day.

Canada
                Member #126319
                April 7, 2012
                103 Posts
                Posted: December 1, 2012, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Systems do tend to produce a lot of numbers but it's up to you to decide which ones to play. Knowing other things such as your state's Hottest digits will help narrow down the field. It is next to impossible to create a system with only 1 or 2 numbers...I'm sure most of us "system writers" have tried this till they're blue in the face. Not gonna happen.

I haven't tried them yet, but that guy steve player has systems with 1 to a couple of numbers to play, but his systems are expensive and another guy on the net gives you 1 to 3 numbers to play, a fellow here said he won on the 4th time trying.

onlymoney's avatar - stargate pyramid.jpg

United States
                  Member #128795
                  June 2, 2012
                  5359 Posts
                  Posted: December 1, 2012, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

I haven't tried them yet, but that guy steve player has systems with 1 to a couple of numbers to play, but his systems are expensive and another guy on the net gives you 1 to 3 numbers to play, a fellow here said he won on the 4th time trying.

Where can I find the guy  with 3 numbers to play?

Canada
                    Member #126319
                    April 7, 2012
                    103 Posts
                    Posted: December 1, 2012, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

I noticed 2 things here: First, the systems here have way too many numbers to play everyday. Second, some systems are hard to understand, let alone give you hits. I know that no systems can win all the time, but some here don't work or work while testing only, when you play for money....another story. So i'm calling all the big systems designers, can you please design systems for pick 3 and pick 4 where we don't have to play so many numbers. Even though i started to play online, the money goes fast, especially when you don't win. I enjoy playing those games, but i'm beginning to have doubts, i am still looking for a system to win some money before christmas, hope i find it soon !

Desperately looking for a winning system or strategy...

Unless there are people here making money, but don't talk about their REAL strategies used. I mean, you would think playing online would make you money, but it doesn't seem that way, unless you have a GOOD system. I read somewhere a man making like $3000 a week, but spending maybe $300 a week....he must have a system. And i still believe you can't make money playing 20 numbers a day. The hits can come anytime, like in 10-15 days.

Canada
                      Member #126319
                      April 7, 2012
                      103 Posts
                      Posted: December 1, 2012, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

You're not the first to notice those things and make such a request and you won't be the last.  The problem is system designers aren't interested in developing such a system for anyone other than themselves.  Your only choice to is work with what is available or design your own.

RjOh, i have this feeling that probably some are keeping their best systems...c'mon, there's gotta to be some people making money here, or we are just doing this for fun...me i'm not playing for fun......i read somewhere someone saying that he wouldn't share his best system if he had one. I probably will try to do some systems myself, and maybe i will keep it to myself too, or order some from the net.

Canada
                        Member #126319
                        April 7, 2012
                        103 Posts
                        Posted: December 1, 2012, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

I posted one system (Noahs pairs that hit in the member's game) what more can one ask for??  It's incredible that people buy into this arguement.  Are the system designers suppose to hold people's hand and make the pick for them?? I could backtest with several of mine and others systems and there surely will be hits.   The thread is ridiculous.

Lovies

Lakerben, first i'm not saying your stuff don't work, i just did some tests, good stuff..... but i disagree with you though on this... NO this thread ain't ridiculous ! it's just that we are not playing on paper, we play for REAL money and some systems are not worth putting them here, cause if we try to play, we have too many numbers to play, me if i could design systems, i would make sure that they're  complete...ready to go, no need to use filters to reduce the numbers. It's easy to do a system which gives you 30-40 numbers to play, soon or later, one will come out. But to have a few, like 1 to 10 numbers and have hits, it's another story,but i read some posts here about some people who did have systems with few numbers to play...like Cajun.

Canada
                          Member #126319
                          April 7, 2012
                          103 Posts
                          Posted: December 1, 2012, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

If you have a daily pick 3, play one dollar a day.

SergeM, we do have a pick 3 here, it's called La Quotidienne 3. If you have a good strategy for pick 3 or pick 4....please PM me. Otherwise my last attempt will be to order some stuff online, the quality vs something paid for and something you get free, is never the same.

Canada
                            Member #126319
                            April 7, 2012
                            103 Posts
                            Posted: December 1, 2012, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Where can I find the guy  with 3 numbers to play?

You will have to google: "you can win pick 3 webs " the result is on the first page down saying : win the pick 3 this week !.....and there's " steve player" he has a bunch of different systems some with few numbers to play. I also noticed this guy Walsh, he's all over the place.

Canada
                              Member #126319
                              April 7, 2012
                              103 Posts
                              Posted: December 1, 2012, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

I just ordered some numbers for Quebec on the site which gives 1 to 3 numbers... waiting for my numbers, hope they will come soon, as soon as i have them, i will post them here for everyone to see if it really works, i know i won't probably win the next day, i'm a bit sceptic with winning with  so few numbers, but i'm crossing my fingers.

Page 2 of 31