Welcome Guest
The time is now 9:35 pm
You last visited October 21, 2014, 9:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is it really possible to achieve this with pick 3 and pick 4 ?

Topic closed. 452 replies. Last post 2 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 6 of 31
PrintE-mailLink
onlymoney's avatar - stargate pyramid.jpg

United States
Member #128795
June 2, 2012
5010 Posts
Posted: December 4, 2012, 12:42 am - IP Logged

No hits tonight, but he says 7 days or so right? And you guys have only one draw a day. This could drag on for weeks, MONTHS !   Green laugh

United States
    Member #128795
    June 2, 2012
    5010 Posts
    Posted: December 4, 2012, 12:47 am - IP Logged

LOL...No onlymoney, you don't get to pick those numbers, the machine automatically  gives them to you...it's like quick pick ! You really have to rely on luck  for this lottery. The ones people play alot and win are LottoMax and 649.

Can't pick my own numbers?

What the?

saginaw
      United States
      Member #16012
      May 24, 2005
      115 Posts
      Posted: December 4, 2012, 2:27 am - IP Logged

You should check out JonnyBgood07's Anomoly thread in the pick 3 forum it is one of the best threads on LP. There are usually no more than three picks per state. Go back and look at some of the older posts for that thread and you will see how good it is. Not sure if he does Quebec but maybe if you ask it can be done.

thatgirl65

GOOD LUCK!!!! and GOOD DAY!!!! 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        17937 Posts
        Posted: December 4, 2012, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

Do you see any potential wins with the jackpot games, cause they're harder to win !

Somebody is winning a jackpot game some where  every week, what more potential can you expect?  In most cases, the winner is set for life with just one win if he manages his winnings using some common sense.

* you don't need more tickets, just the right ticket * 
        * your best chance at winning a lottery jackpot is to buy a ticket * 
             Wink 

United States
          Member #128795
          June 2, 2012
          5010 Posts
          Posted: December 4, 2012, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

Somebody is winning a jackpot game some where  every week, what more potential can you expect?  In most cases, the winner is set for life with just one win if he manages his winnings using some common sense.

But how many millions of losing tickets are there just for that one JP winner?

Canada
            Member #126319
            April 7, 2012
            103 Posts
            Posted: December 4, 2012, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

lol...This is called LUCK amigo... and those people cannot  reproduce this winning ticket again, with the pick 3 & pick 4 you have more control, and CAN reproduce another winning ticket.....besides, somebody's gonna win at those jackpot games soon or later anyways,..but they got NO SYSTEMS to reproduce this again, how many times have you heard someone winning the jackpot games more than once ? not too many people..unless you've been struck by LUCK !!!

Canada
              Member #126319
              April 7, 2012
              103 Posts
              Posted: December 4, 2012, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

You should check out JonnyBgood07's Anomoly thread in the pick 3 forum it is one of the best threads on LP. There are usually no more than three picks per state. Go back and look at some of the older posts for that thread and you will see how good it is. Not sure if he does Quebec but maybe if you ask it can be done.

Thanks, i will !

Canada
                Member #126319
                April 7, 2012
                103 Posts
                Posted: December 4, 2012, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

No hits tonight, but he says 7 days or so right? And you guys have only one draw a day. This could drag on for weeks, MONTHS !   Green laugh

I'm gonna wait and see after the 7 days, if i don't get no hits, i will ask numbers for Oregon, since they have 4 drawings a day... 3 numbers is perfect, cause i can play $2 a number instead of $1 and  still not go overboard my limit.

Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                  Florida
                  United States
                  Member #77815
                  August 1, 2009
                  3286 Posts
                  Posted: December 4, 2012, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

Okay, i skimmed over the thread, but there must be something you think about before filling out your betsilps. You don't put a blindfold on and mark the boxes do you? Green laugh

The reason my system is called the No-System System is because I think some players make the game harder then is has to be. I don't want to know all of these systems that take hours to figure out or they are so complicated to understand. About a week ago my husband told me he dreamed about his father and his father was 61 when he passed away. So I played 611 str8 5 times and it came in the evening draw that same day. When my husband turned 52. I played 5152 in the play 4 and I caught it str8 two different times. Last Saturday 533 came midday and I got it for $500 because he is now 53 years old. I have won so many times without a system. I have been posting all my winning ticketson this thread since I joined.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/216513/171

Numbers Don't Lie!

United States
                    Member #128795
                    June 2, 2012
                    5010 Posts
                    Posted: December 4, 2012, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

The reason my system is called the No-System System is because I think some players make the game harder then is has to be. I don't want to know all of these systems that take hours to figure out or they are so complicated to understand. About a week ago my husband told me he dreamed about his father and his father was 61 when he passed away. So I played 611 str8 5 times and it came in the evening draw that same day. When my husband turned 52. I played 5152 in the play 4 and I caught it str8 two different times. Last Saturday 533 came midday and I got it for $500 because he is now 53 years old. I have won so many times without a system. I have been posting all my winning ticketson this thread since I joined.

Yeah, simliar things happen to me, but I play the numbers they don't show. Just a couple of weeks ago I saw a car with the word "imagine on top of the plates, and 30 seconds later the song imagine came on the radio, i played the numbers but nothing. many times this has happened in the past but i never win.

Canada
                      Member #126319
                      April 7, 2012
                      103 Posts
                      Posted: December 4, 2012, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

So it's all about dreams your strategy   ?!

Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                        Florida
                        United States
                        Member #77815
                        August 1, 2009
                        3286 Posts
                        Posted: December 4, 2012, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

No! That was just one example of how I won. I have won with all kinds of fun, creative and unusual ways. I started a thread a while back and LP members posted their system free ways of winning Pick 3.

Check it out here: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233141

Numbers Don't Lie!

United States
                          Member #124498
                          March 14, 2012
                          7024 Posts
                          Posted: December 4, 2012, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

No! That was just one example of how I won. I have won with all kinds of fun, creative and unusual ways. I started a thread a while back and LP members posted their system free ways of winning Pick 3.

Check it out here: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233141

Congrats on your recent win.  Its very impressive.  Winner winner, chicken teriyaki!

I am in a cold spell.

I was hoping I could maintain the momentum but it seems to have dried up.

Hey if you have some yard space, I can bring my tent and systems to FL!

First stop! Virgin Land!

United States
                            Member #128795
                            June 2, 2012
                            5010 Posts
                            Posted: December 5, 2012, 11:12 am - IP Logged

@Onlymoney, i just checked my email and these are the numbers he sent me to play for Quebec:

3 numbers for pick 3 if i want to play boxed. 550 551 552

3 numbers for pick 4. 8608 8609 8600

He's playing these numbers for me for a straight hit... pick 3 and pick 4. 776 775 774 786 785 784 796 795 794

9075 9076 9085 9086 9175 9176 9185 9186

we'll see what happens !                                                              5020 5021 5022

8636 and 594 were the winners in Quebec last night.

Pretty close with 594, you had 794. Maybe it's a sign that it's getting close to a straight hit.

If one of those pick-3 numbers hit within the time slot he says will hit, I'm definitely buying.

Canada
                              Member #126319
                              April 7, 2012
                              103 Posts
                              Posted: December 6, 2012, 7:58 am - IP Logged

@Onlymoney, i just checked my email and these are the numbers he sent me to play for Quebec:

3 numbers for pick 3 if i want to play boxed. 550 551 552

3 numbers for pick 4. 8608 8609 8600

He's playing these numbers for me for a straight hit... pick 3 and pick 4. 776 775 774 786 785 784 796 795 794

9075 9076 9085 9086 9175 9176 9185 9186

we'll see what happens !                                                              5020 5021 5022

This guy might be good.

He gave me 794 for a straight, 594 came out 2 numbers in the right positions.

then he gave me 8608, 8636 came out, 2 numbers in the right positions again....also he played for me...9075 9076 9085 9086 9175 9176 9185 9186

5020 5021 5022

5990 came out.

If within 30 days, i win at least $2000 from him, for sure i will order again, as i don't play alot of numbers.

Page 6 of 31